Songdara: Normal Days, School Days

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She huffed and puffed, her hair disheveled, small strands poking out, droplets of sweat rolling down her temples and brows knotted together in annoyance as her small stature landed the 3rd floor of their school building. How many times was it? 9? 10? 12 times Song Minho skipped class and Student Committee duties and Dara was having none of it.

 

As his classmate, she was responsible for him whenever they do committee projects together. It was a real burden for her, but if she wanted to be in the honor role, she had to do this much work to keep her perfect grades intact.

 

"WHERE IS THE STUPID GIANT?!" She exclaimed, looking left to right.

 

Meanwhile, the very person Dara dreaded was sleeping soundly on the school's rooftop. He barely got any wink of sleep, coming from an underground rap battle almost every night, sometimes he would earn money from that and that money goes to the children's hospital nearby.

 

The birds sang melodiously and the cool breeze was enough so that the heat from the sun didn't seem too hot. But from his relaxation, somehow he felt like he forgot something very important. Minho was nonchalant, if not lazy. He was the bad boy and he never really cared about his image.

 

It started off when their classmate saw him walking the streets at night, hanging out with gangster looking men. The next day, the rumor blew up and he just went along with it. It was troublesome but atle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter