Darahoon: A Promise

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Last of the angst series of Winner x Dara :)) I'm sorry y'all have to go through this, but I want to polish my angsty way of writing and improve <3 what was your favorite angsty pairing or story so far? And Why? :D For me, I liked them all, especially Namdara and Jindara <3 Anyway, don't worry! hopefully my next update would be not as sad as this! 

 

Also, I wrote this the entire day from the coffee shop to my bedroom, so if you find any errors in this one, I'm really really really really sorry D: 

He was always with her, every amount of love and affection he could give, he poured it all for her. For Seunghoon, loving Dara wasn't something he just wanted to do, he believed it to be fate. Being with her felt like floating on air with his ankles shackled on the ground. It's surreal yet realistic. Being with Seunghoon was good for Dara. He was her reality and dream at the same time. He showed her how to be happy and how to have fun without any worries lurking in the corner of her mind. Seunghoon's love was addicting, Dara could only swim in his love with the brightest of smiles, that's how much he brings her so much happiness.

 

Her warm hugs and soft kisses were things he could never live without. The same goes for her, she couldn't possibly think about a life without hearing his voice and not feeling his touch. Being together felt like breathing, they felt alive. The feel of his touch was like fire, igniting the flames that warmed her insides. Their love was pure, clear with a hint of redness to symbolize their utmost affection towards each other. It was something special, something that they could only have. 

 

Dara was on her way to see him, she looked at her phone with a message from him. It said to come to a certain address. She scrunched up her nose as she walked through the village. Cozy, serene and quiet, the village felt comforting for her. She looked around to find a beautiful house just by the end of the street. She smiled but still filled with curiosity. Seunghoon's instructions were to go to that house and let herself in. 

 

It was odd, but she trusted him enough to follow his instructions. She was timid and often times her voice would get caught in . Seunghoon stood by her and became her voice. He never let her felt like she was voiceless.

 

She let herself in and the place took her breath away. White walls and brown furnishing meshed well together She looked over the wooden tables to find their pictures together. She smiled. Dara saw a timeline of their pictures together. It made her heart flutter. Just by the stair well, she saw a sticky note that said to go to the second door  upstairs. Reluctant, she bit her lips. They were supposed to meet for her birthday, but Seunghoon was being distant from her.

 

In fact, he's been distant for a while. He would often space out when he's with her. Sometimes, he would let his temper get ahead of him and sometimes he would often cut dates shorts for reasons he doesn't want to say.It broke her heart, but she wasn't the type to bombard him with questions, all she was able to do was give him space, understanding and time. Seunghoon wasn't the type to be cold to her and she knew that very well, she wanted to let him reflect on his own, until he was ready to tell her.

 

When he texted her last night to go to the foreign house, she was elated. It didn't matter what was in hold for her, what mattered was that she could finally be at ease in his arms again. As she slowly walked up the stairs, a few sticky notes were up on the walls. Cute notes that said "I love you" in different languages. A bright smile graced Dara's face a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter