Namdara: Normal Love III FIN

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me, is Dara here?" Taehyun's voice was smooth to anyone's ears as he approached a group just outside the classroom.

 

"Y-Yes." One said timidly, her blush can't be contained.

 

"Thank you." He gave her his angelic smile before entering the classroom.

It's been nearly a month since then, they've kept in touch through sns and even talking and going out in secret, but Taehyun never got to voice out his response about trying to be together. Through out his time with Dara, he felt things he never experienced before. Dara was a person enthralling and he was enamoured by her. Thoughts of her would come up and his heart would be so full of her. Yet, he was stubborn. He's not really the prince charming type nor the perfect type, it was always just an act, but whenever he was with her, with Dara, it was different. It was embarrassing for him to make mistakes (e.g. such as not knowing where to go that one time they tried to live the "commoner life") but somehow, she made it okay for him to do such things. With Dara around, he was himself and she was also comfortably vulnerable around him.

 

The two could relate so much with each other, yet guarded still a little too nervous and afraid of their emotions. After all, their relationship was solely based on the fact that it was for business. But was it really just that? It would always linger on the back of their minds, especially Dara's, who strongly believes in true love. The times she would spend with him would be the times where she could breathe well. She didn't have to be perfect around him, since the first time they met, they already saw each others' flaws.

 

Audible gasps and murmurs reached his ears, his eyes didn't have to wander very long as he noticed the small yet alluring figure by the window. Dara was immersed in her book, the sunlight hitting her, she looked like an angel. Taehyun's mouth went dry, having second thoughts if he should go to her or not. Yet he kept a cool front, being the center of attention all his life, he learned how to conceal his emotions (wish he could say that about his feelings as well though).

 

A few people called out to him, which he gave a simple smile and nod, others were just plain curious why he was there. He fixed his blazer and cleared his throat as soon as his feet lead him to her chair. He looked at her, expecting that she would look up, but didn't. Instantly, he was annoyed, but he didn't let it show. He cleared his throat once more, this time louder, but she still didn't respond. 

 

He deeply sighed, looking at her. Her brown hair that looked like amber under the warm sunlight, cheeks that naturally glowed pink and her small ears sticking out of her hair, he soon found out she was wearing earphones. Taehyun chuckled to himself, somehow, he should have expected that kind of thing from her.

 

Gently, he placed his warm hands to cup her face, guiding her to look at him. Dara's brows high up and eyes wide, wondering what was happening, until she saw Taehyun's eyes looking at her. She bit her lip unconsciously. He chuckled at her expression, slowly pulling away the earbuds. A warm feeling was forming in his chest and cheeks, it was like his breath was taken away and was given back again.

 

"Yah. You look surprised." He said. Squishing Dara's cheeks together to annoy her. She felt a little taken aback, since it was the first time he ever went to her class and the first time he was ever so touchy with her in the public eye.

 

"Why are you even here?" She retorted, face looking like a fish and all. But she didn't mind, she was used to Taehyun's teasings after all.

 

Even though they were having the most unlikely conversation, the aura between them was quite different from the onlookers' point of view. They looked like a flirting couple, cute and matches well together. Which cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter