Darayoon: Hope

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"May I tell you something?" His eyes glittered, there was no other person who would look at her the way Seungyoon did.

 

"Sure." She said, she was right beside him. The leisure of the morning felt great. The breeze rushing through their white walled room as their curtains flowed through with the air. It was all too surreal for the both of them, it was like a dream to be this happy.

 

She was someone he could never imagined to have. Seungyoon never thought that his heart would beat for one Sandara Park. It was hard, especially when he wanted to cherish her so badly, but knowing that he couldn't, broke his heart. That was then, before he realized that she was also enamored with him. Dara was always the skeptical type, afraid to love yet wanted to be a bit daring. She never realized he was all she needed until she met him.

 

"You... " Seungyoon intertwined his fingers with hers, lying closely to her body as she held their hands close to her lips. Dara lightly brushing her lips on the back of his hand as she endearingly looked at him.

 

"You are always distracting me from my work." Seungyoon put out bluntly.

 

"Yah!" Dara exclaimed, swatting his hand away from her as she watched him burst out in laughter. This was the Seungyoon that made her smile, that made her feel better.

 

"Kidding!" He said as he chuckled, pulling her closer to his body as she rested on top of him, his hand sat comfortably on the small of her back, his eyes were scoping her features. Dara felt heat creep up to her cheeks, her blush undeniable as he continued to memorize her face. He always had this habit of looking at her way too long than he imagined. But he would just laugh it off, it was further proof how much enthralled he was of her.

 

"Don't you think, you're staring a little too much?" She looked at him intently as well. His thich brows, his bright brown eyes, his luscious lips and his nose. She felt shy just looking at him but he kept her there on top of him, making sure she stayed put.

 

"Not at all.." He smiled at her, his hands made way to her cheeks. They were soft as he expected them to be, he looked at her so lovingly before placing a soft kiss on her lips. It was chaste, innocent, romantic and full of thought. Seungyoon would always want to show her how much he loved her in the smallest of ways.

 

His lips would glide across hers and their hearts would beat all together. It was like a dance. A dance where you feel every movement your partner makes, where he guides you to a wonderful step and turn. Seungyoon was careful, he was always that way. She was so precious, so beautiful that it pained him to love her as much as he did, but at the same time Dara healed him. She was the sickness and the medicine.

 

Dara closed her eyes, being in Seungyoon's arms always kept her warm. It felt like lying on clouds. The way he would heave his chest up a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter