Songdara: Love Song

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tick tock the sound of the clock went as Song Mino sat on his chair for the past 5 hours coming up with his rap for the next SMTM challenge. He sighed and he groaned, exhausted from the mental stress he was getting into. He never had so much trouble with rap until now; What was a guy to do, when they expect him to write something about Love? Song Mino fixed his cap, he remembered how shocked he was when  he heard the next challenge, to write a rap about love.

 

Sure he could take the easy route and rap how he loves his job, his friends and family, but Song Mino found the hardest thing to rap about is one's love to another. He wanted it to be raw and genuine, but he was stuck. His eyes were getting heavy and his palms were like cement, dragging him. He was about to turn in for the night, when suddenly his phone rang. He quickly reached his phone beside him and checked to find a message from his sunbae, Dara.

 

"You're doing a greatjob, Mino-ah! FIghting! You know you can always call me and talk about your problems! Have a great time doing SMTM, let's eat some time, okay? ^^ Ppyong~"

 

Mino chuckled, it was just like his noona to come to his rescue when he was feeling down. He could recall numerous times where he was feeling blue and out of nowhere, Dara would obliviously cheer  him up. He tightened his hold on his phone as if it was something so precious. Come to think of it, he really did rely on her, even when she didn't know about it.

 

He could recall his vivid memory of her, it was around 4 in the morning and Mino was still walking around YG, trying to perfect his rap for their debut album.He noticed a particularly smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter