Namdara: Normal Love II

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He temporarily went deaf once his father left the two of them to talk. His eyes spread out a little too much, the air harshly reaching his eyes making it water. The ringing of her voice calling out to him, slowly getting louder and louder, until he finally snapped back into reality and looked at her with confusion.

 

"Y-Yah... what do we do?" She asked, her normal smiling face was nowhere to be found.

 

"We just have to... I don't know." He said with an uninterested tone of voice, leaning on the table and propping his elbows on the glass.

 

"We can't turn this down... " She said in an unsure voice, "Or else your family and my family's earnings...." They knew it was at risk. The future was in their hands. She slumped into her chair with complete and untter distraught.

 

"..Can't we just divor-"

 

"Nope.Nope.NOPE." She warned him with a piercing glare. Dara might be two-faced, but not heartless. She believed in love, never believing in divorce. She had hope that every problem between a man and a woman can be solved without splitting up and she wants to uphold that moral.

 

Taehyun and Dara sat in silence for a few minutes. It was all too sudden, yes even for them who would often go to marriage meetings out of the blue. How can they take it all in when the air was completely heavy around them.

 

"You were going on about me being fake, when you were fake as well." She crossed her arms, "You were smiling like you were the perfect son." She rolled her eyes.

 

"I am the perfect son." He hissed.

 

"And I am the perfect daughter." She barked back.

 

"Then aren't we a perfect match?" Taehyun rolled his eyes, not noticing the blush Dara had on her face. He shook his head, he couldn't believe he thought of her as someone he sort of liked. He grumbled under his breath as he secretly looked over to her side. His eyes wandered from her half-tied hair, soft but long lashes that would lightly touch her cheeks, eyes fixated on the piano downstairs, pink lips biting its own, making Taehyun's mouth go dry. 

 

Was he going crazy? What was going on with him? He had to mentally slap himself, but he was more than distracted. He could see that she was dressed to impress for her potential husband (lol that's him), he felt like a riping tomato. He was usually a smooth talker, especially during these cases..but he was rather clueless in his current situation.

 

Dara on the other hand couldn't believe her body betrayed herself. Blushed! Blushed! How can she be so shallow with that one comment? She shyly looked at his d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter