Namdara: BF GF Scenario

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Taehyun and Dara were dating...

 

-Nam Taehyun would most likely be oblivious about his feelings for Dara

-He would get snappy and annoyed at other people (doesnt even care for genders) whenever they get a little too close to Dara.

-An occurrence happened when One was being a little too friendly with his new label mate Dara, he was completely annoyed that he completely "forgot" about One's existence for a whole month and would treat him like air.

-When Seunghoon introduced Jae (Day6) to the boys, he blurted out how he was hoping to meet Dara and for the rest of the day, Taehyun's been luring Jae out of the YG building with fried chicken as bait.

 

-Taehyun the type to not even realize he likes Dara until Seungyoon pointed out how he was completely different when their noona was around and that he would see a side of Taehyun that was completely genuine and dare he say it... cute. 

-Which made Taehyun cringe and immediately stopped Seungyoon, telling him he gets the point.

 

-Dara on the other hand, she would definitely not see Taehyun as a lover at first. But spending time with him and rehearsing with him during YG Family concerts changed her perspective of him. Those times where he gave her a bouquet on stage, times during their closing remarks where he would take her wrist whenever they bow. The looks he would give her that made her feel conscious and go back to her small shell.

 

-Taehyun, upon realizing his feelings would try so hard to act natural around her.

-*stares at Dara for a good 10 minutes*

-*laughs at Dara's awful puns a little too much*

-*fixes hair everytime he sees his reflection when he knows he's going to meet her that day*

 

-Dara wouldn't even understand her own feelings. She would most likely be the type to just think "Ah, I must admire my dongsaeng so much to feel like this~" type of person.

 

-Which may or may not be the charm of how they got together~

-Taehyun's confession would be a total trainwreck. 

-Most likely started when Jiyong and Dara were hanging out together. And we all know Dara and Jiyong are like GLUED TO EACH OTHER whenever they find the time.

-Taehyun, always and forever will be the jealous type would hate the chummy and close and almost romantic atmosphere between them. 

-Even days after that, Taehyun would get conscious about Dara "always" talking about Jiyong. (always, most likely means, this lil baby got selective hearing and would always hear Jiyong's name as a threat)

-Would pull her to the side and just pours his emotions. "You always talk about Jiyong hyung this.. or Jiyongie that!"

-"????????"

-"Noona would always look at talented and good looking men! Why can't you look at me as well!"

"Taehyun-ah..."

-"It is so frustrating! I always get jealous even though you're not my girlfriend! I like you!"

-"So-"

-"Forget it! I know what you're going to say! I am no match right? Or simply, you never saw me in the same light as them." He bit back his tears as he left first.

 

-The two would awkwardly ignore each other when they see each other in the building.

-Taehyun's absence would shake Dara into reality. She would be miserable and would fail to find the joy in going to work because he was not there. She would space out often and would times feel lonely.

-She was also frustrated with her own feelings, how was she to react to him? It was all too sudden.

-Minzy brought it in to light for her, telling her that maybe she liked him as well and that she was just too afraid to acknowledge it because he was different from the other guys she liked before.

-This made Dara think and reflect alot. She bit her lip and knew the maknae was right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter