Songdara: Highschool AU

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara dat dat dat dat dat dat, baby don't worry." A husky voice said with a sing-song tone, his finger twirling around a lock of hair.

 

"Yah! Song Mino! Stop it!" The owner of the hair turned around with a scowl on her face.

 

"You're so serious, Sandara Park!" The said guy giggled. The two were classmates for almost 10 years since grade school and now they're in highschool. 

 

The two weren't necessarilly close, Mino was the resident bad boy/rebel and Dara was the class' angel. They didn't get along from the very beginning, because Mino liked to bully her. Dara was always seated in front of him, and it wasn't even her fault, their sitting plan was always conducted by their homeroom adviser.

 

"Don't you ever get tired of bullying me?" She asked in annoyance, hooking an arm on her chair.

 

"Hmmm... Let me think.." Mino gave a mocking look, "No." He said bluntly.

 

"Grow up, Song Mino." Dara exclaimed, "I'm tired of your constant childish ways!" 

 

"Then why don't you hit me? Come on, right here." He laughed it off, even turning to his side profile and pointing at his jaw.

 

"Better if a concrete block er punched you." Dara was clearly pissed, she was fixing her books and pencil case to set in her bag.

 

"Y-Yah! Where are you going?" Mino hesitantly asked, "Don't we usually go home together?"

 

Even though they have that kind of relationship, they can't escape being familiar with each other. Aside from the years they've known each other, their moms were also close and they were neighbors as well. They couldn't escape each other even if they wanted to. Her room was across his, so most of the time he would throw annoying paper messages at her balcony and she would just crumple them up without  even looking at it.

 

One time, a few bullies from another school were tailing Dara, she already told them off, but when she tried to escape, they wouldn't let her. Soon enough, Mino went out of his way and easily defeated them. She sprained her ankle when one of the bullies pushed her to the ground, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter