Darayoon: The Kid Leader

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giggles and casual conversations flew through the air and into a certain someone's ears. He was seated at the very corner of the set, his face would scrunch up in annoyance and even scoff a few times. Everyone around him were nonchalant, he was the only one who was quite sour, but due to his messy hair, people couldn't even tell the difference.

 

From the corner of his eye he could see his tall co-star, teasing his leading lady. The tall man held up his hand for a high five, unfortunately the girl was too small and had to jump a few times.

 

"Aish, why is he teasing her like that?" Seungyoon grumbled, "Isn't he being a little mean to noona?" 

 

He could see once more from the corner of his eye how Dara would mess up Kiyong's hair and Kiyong would return the favor.

 

"Y-Yah!" He commented, "What's with that? We're about to film soon." Although Seungyoon is always the first person everyone would think of when they think about manners, but today, he was completely out of it. 

 

He felt the urge to step in between the two and just grab Dara and whisk her away all to himself. But even he thought that sounded stupid in his head. Seungyoon sighed as he placed his elbows on top of his knees, allowing his long arms to rest. It's been an hour for him, eyeing the two and even sending death glares from time to time.

 

Although it was unlikely for Seungyoon to act so childishly, he felt that Kiyong was stealing away his noona's attention. He couldn't lie, he liked Dara's affection towards him, those times where she would pinch his cheeks and the times when she would also mess his hair up, he had to admit to himself a few times that he was hopeful for something more, but would often disregard it since Winner always comes first for him.

 

But he was sitting alone, looking like a bitter old man, grumbling to himself how Kiyong shouldn't touch his noona or even look or breathe her air around her. Call Seungyoon selfish or childish, but who could blame him? Despite being the ol' reliable leader of Winner he was still young and undeniably in love.

 

Going through the day on set wasn't easy for him, he got a number of NGs and even tried to take a break.

 

"Ppyong!" Someone poked his cheek, but he was to caught up in his own world that he barely acknowledged the person beside him.

 

"Yaaaaaah." The person said, poking his cheek numerous times until he finally turned to face Dara who was mere inches away from his. It took him a second before he completely blushed and gasped i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter