Namdara: Normal Love

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sweet melody of symphony rang inside the music room as star student Nam Taehyun played the piano skillfully. He would always come to school very early to have some time alone and enjoy the music that he likes. After all, being the son of one of the Big Three entertainment companies is hard work. You need to keep up appearances for the benefactors and future clients, he had to learn in an early age that show business was filled with lies, backstabbing and connections in order for others and some to succeed, so having a witty mind and a strong front were always on his mind. 

 

But everyone forgot that he was still finishing college. He had the best grades and even elected as the student body president. He liked to immerse himself in school work rather than his father's work, just to feel a bit normal for once.Normal included being grounded, going to karaoke with friends, eating street food and enjoying his youthful freedom. But he wasn't normal, he knew that and accepted that.

 

He was already in the second movement of the classical piece, when he heard a yawning sound. He stopped for a minute as he saw a small figure from the window. He widened his eyes in surprise, it was Sandara Park. She's the prized heiress of his father's competitors. Known for her good looks and kindness, she was a mysterious type. Sure, she was labeled as a model student like him, but Taehyun felt like it was just a guise.

 

Out of curiosity, he slowly moved away from his chair and looked over the window where he could see her. Unfortunately, she was already making her way out of his sight. Taehyun looked at his watch, Class won't be starting till 9:30 anyway... 

 

Taehyun followed Dara ever so quietly, he tiptoed around as silent as possible. Until she entered one of the music rooms. It was odd. She never mentioned or even showed musical talent? Taehyun thought it was peculiar, his curiousity peaking, he slowly made his way just by the side window for her not to notice his presence. He was even more surprised when he saw Dara pulling out the piano chair and starting to play a very hard piece. 

 

It's like he was mesmerized as by how ethereal Dara looked. Most of the time, he would be skeptic around her. He knows how people like them would conceal what they truly are and want. But as Dara plays the piano, she looked vulnerable, she looked like someone he could open his heart to. Taehyun was immersed, not only by her talent or beauty but how her aura felt. It wasn't even possible, but he was sure his breath was taken from him.

 

His mind flew into a daydream whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter