SongDaraYoon: One is a crowd

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time slows down, whenever you're around - Today was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift

 

That's exactly what he thought when he saw the woman right in front of him. He didn't know what came over him, usually he was open and friendly, but somehow he just couldn't form a decent sentence around her. Jung Jaewon or better known as One found Dara's presence to be a problem. He's been quiet the entire time they met and would smile and nod ever so often, if not awkwardly bowing to her.

 

How can a rapper such as himself, with every bit of hip hop in his veins (despite the fact he could pass as a boy group member) think of Taylor Swift lyrics?

 

During Epik High's concert, he wonderfully enjoyed the show (and got to be in it) but he would always divert his eyes to Dara. She was his noona and sunbae, yet how can she be like his dongsaeng? She would ever so often look up to him since their height difference was obvious and she would timidly smile at him, easing the atmosphere between them. 

 

Jaewon could see her closeness with Epik High, Winner and even her co-stars came to the concert. He saw her smile and laugh and even fool around with Seungyoon and Mino. He was amazed how undeniably comfortable she was with the two, especially Mino since he's his friend as well. 

 

Reaching to the waiting room where everyone gathered, Mino placed an arm over his shoulder and asked, "You okay? You've been quiet most of the time."

 

"Uhh.." Jaewon didn't know how to word out his feelings, "Dara-sunbaenim..."

 

Mino laughed and patted his back, "What? A little bit starstruck?"

 

"That...." One trailed off awkwardly.

 

Mino's laughing face slowly fell off and turned into a serious one, he knew oh too well where their conversation was going and he wasn't liking it one bit.

 

"Hyung." A voice interjected, it was Seungyoon approaching them.

 

"We're about to take a picture with Dara noona and the cast." The leader of Winner added but he was quick to notice the heavy air around the two.

 

"What's wrong?" Yoon asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter