Songdara: She loved and hated him

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a bounce to her step, the sun shining brightly as she hums all the way to the coffee shop. Dara was happy, at least that what she wants to believe as the bells of the door clang, the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting through the air and a low chatter of voices filling the place. It felt like home for her. Her eyes wandered even though she didn't have to because the person she was looking for would sit at the same spot everytime. A smile was painted beautifully on her face as she spotted him. She walked over to the table just by the window as she was met with sleepy deep brown eyes.

 

"I missed you." His voice was deep, raspy but genuine. He stood up and embraced her small figure. Giving her a small peck on her forehead as he took his time to examine her features. He gave her a warm smile as he let go of her. His touch felt empty for her and it saddened her.

 

The two were seated across each other as the atmosphere turned quiet. Although everything had a hush type of noisy, Dara could only hear static as she looked at him. She was hesitant at first, but she gave him a smile. She reluctantly pulled something out of her bag and placed it on the table. She looked at him, scared for a bit as she slid the book his way.

 

"Remember this?" She tried to sound okay.

 

"How can I not?" Mino gave her a small smirk, leaning on the table as he looked at the book cover, "It was the book that brought us together."

 

It was a few years ago where she met Mino in that very place.She was sitting quietly, reading the first part of the book, with a cup of hot coco in front she tried her best to be immersed in the book. When suddenly, she felt a hot breath crawl to her ear, she jumped out of her seat to find a smirking yet handsome tanned man looking over her shoulder.

 

"Y-Yah!" She exclaimed as the man seemed to be unfazed by her outrage. Instead, he looked at her widened eyes and asked, "Do you know the ending of that book?"

 

Dara was hesitant to respond, he was weird yet he felt so welcoming. Her guard was up as she eyed him from head to toe before replying, "Isn't it kind of obvious? I assume that the guy dies in the end of the book, just like every Young Adult novels out there?"

 

"So you read it?"  He said, quirking his brows up as he continued the flow of the conversation.

 

"As you can see, I'm at the very first chapter." She said in the most annoyed tone, he was clearly getting on her nerves. Mino noticed her annoyance but he kept his smile, he found it quite adorable.

 

"Then you shouldn't assume that the guy will die." He pulled up a chair next to her.

 

"How about you go back to your own table ." Dara propped her elbow on the wooden table, resting her cheek on her hand as she gave him a cold look.

 

"How about we make a bet?" Mino completely ignored her retort as he contin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter