Namdara: Reminder that beds aren't for sleeping all the time

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was walking in the halls of YG, wearing her usual baggy clothes and beanie. She just came from a photoshoot and was ready to set another schedule for next week and the week after next. She's been a busy body after all.

 

She hummed the song If I Were You, casually taking her time with each step. She's been tired lately and her sleeping schedule is already messed up, but she wasn't in the position to complain. After all, she was very grateful to have so many opportunities, especially trying her hand in acting. She fiddled with her phone, passing by office doors and dressing rooms, when suddenly, she felt a force pull her over to the dark corner near the broom closet.

 

Dara was about to scream, when she was silenced by a large hand. She was pressed on the wall and her eyes tightly shut, she heard a nonchalant shush from the person who pulled her in and immediately recognized the voice.

 

"MMff- Taehyufff" She frowned at him, but it only made the said man's name chuckle a bit.

 

"Long time no see, noona." Taehyun mischievously chimed.

 

"You little brat, why did you do that?" Asked Dara who barely liked being surprised.

 

"What do you mean why?" Taehyun said in genuine bafflement, "I kept on calling you, but you didn't turn my way. So I had to 'kidnap' you."

 

Dara felt sorry for her negligence, "Is that so? I'm sorry..."

 

"Well, if noona gives me a kiss, then maybe I'll accept your apology." He sneakily countered, a smirk plastered on his face, causing Dara to initially blush.

 

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter