Darahoon: The A Team

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For school festivals, the YG College cheerleading team would always perform and would enthusiast the crowd about the upcoming school year.

 

“You ready?” Hoon asked.

 

“Always.” Dara smiled as she was lifted with ease, and up she went to make a pyramid.

 

Dara and Seunghoon met during their first try outs. Seunghoon was the one who broke Dara’s shell and made her laugh and even made her feel annoyed. Quickly, he was already entranced by her, the way she would look so into it when doing stunts or when they do stretches and her body line would always look great.

 

They were first friends, turned to close friends. They were always seen as this golden duo when it comes to cheerleading. Everyone knew about Seunghoon’s crush, except for Dara who was completely oblivious.

 

But what was surprising was, Seunghoon wasn’t the one who asked her out, it was the other way around. At first he was speechless, it was difficult to comprehend the reality he was in, but he just couldn’t help how his heart would pump an extra beat, when he looks at her.

 

“Remember when you asked me out?” Seunghoon snickered, causing Dara to widen her eyes as she stood comfortably on his hands.

 

“Y-Yah.”

 

“I mean, I never knew you had feelings for me.” He continued to .

 

“….But you were the one who was too chicken to ask me out.” She retorted, causing a fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter