Jindara: Mistake

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind howling and the crisp yellow, red and orange leaves are either surfing through the cold air or crunching down on the ground. It was a start of another school year. New faces, new places and new memories to make, but someone begged to differ. 

 

His messy hair got in the way of his big round eyes and glasses, his grey jacket a little too big for him, but that's how he likes it. He wore his backpack with an arm and a few papers as he walked towards the stairs of his new home for 3 years.

 

Truthfully, he never wanted to go to college, but it was for his family's sake. He never expected to have a scholarship in such a prestigious school and he never expected to even agree to it. But it was something he couldn't control, if he wanted a good job to make a living for his family, he had to start somewhere that can land him that job.

 

He usually kept his head down and would prefer to just blend in the background, he heared a sweet chirp. How can someone talk so lively in the morning? He thought. He looked up to see a bright girl with long hair. She wore a white pleated skirt and the school's  hoodie. She was greeting everyone that came up the stairs, even handing out flyers and buttons.

 

He suddenly became nervous and quickly his head was in shambles. He didn't even looked at the steps as he was going up, focusing on just going to the freshman orientation. Inevitably, he tripped.

 

"Are you okay?" That voice seemed nearer and louder than usual to him. His eyes closed and knee in pain, he let out a wince.

 

"You don't have any broken bones... or a wound, but we should go to the clinic just in case." There it is again, the voice from the bright looking girl.

 

He opened his eyes and to his surprise it was the same girl he was hoping to avoid.His already big eyes widened even more, and a wash of pink and red flushed on his cheeks and ears, his lips slightly parted, he found himself in a very awkward situation.

 

"I'm Dara by the way." She smiled, "Should we go to the clinic?" She lightly wrapped her hands on his arm to help him up.

 

"Uh... no thanks." He mumbled, but audible enough so she could hear.

 

"Well...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter