Darayoon: In Character

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s me again, Kang Seungyoon. We’re currently on location for a photoshoot for Elle Korea. I’m with Dara noona today. As you may know, I just found out about my feelings for noona and although it’s great, I want to act as normal as possible when I’m with her, after all, I don’t want her to think I’m weird or troublesome.

 

She picked me up from the dorm, I had to sneak my way out so that the other members won’t invite themselves to the photoshoot. It’s not that I don’t want them here, it’s just that, Dara noona’s attention is divided if that happens and well…. I’m that kind of guy.

 

She’s currently getting her hair and make-up ready, my hair is a little bit lighter than before, ah, I hope my fans will like it. I’ve been doing my best to memorize my lines. I’m leaning on the table, waiting for hair to finish. Ah, why do I feel so nervous? I should be used to doing photoshoots by now, but I feel so anxious, I think it’s because I’m with noona.

 

Dara noona is my love interest in the new web drama and instead of being happy about it, wish for me to stay as calm as possible and be professional. Ah, wait a minute, noona is approaching me right now.

“Seungyoonie is always so handsome.” Noona smiled at me, I was caught off guard by her hands patting both of my shoulders.

 

“Noona looks beautiful all the time.” I replied.

 

“It’s just the make-up! Kkkk” Dara noona said in response.

 

“But I always see noona without make-up and she never fails to take my breath away.” I added with a smile. She was shorter than me, ah, she looks cute.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter