Songdara: Couple Scenario 2

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it delicious?" Mino asked, his (secret) girlfriend of 9 months as they ate some ice cream on a belgian waffle cone just outside their company building.

 

"It is." Dara smiled, holding an unusually big cone up for her to eat.

 

"I'm glad noona is enjoying this."  Mino gave a silly smile, which Dara blushed in return. 

 

They weren't allowed to be as affectionate outside, but it wouldn't hurt to go out and enjoy each other's company.

 

To Dara, Mino wasn't her dongsaeng. She came to rely on him so much, and as much as she shys around to admit it, but Mino saw her at her lowest and through the highest peaks of her life and career. She was hesitant at first, especially to be with someone so young, but she realized that love is love and that wouldn't change.

 

She looked at Mino who was also enjoying his blueberry flavored ice cream, as they walked around, a smile slowly appeared on her lips and how she felt unbelievably lucky to be loved by someone so passionate and caring. Something she lacked in her life, romantically wised. 

 

Mino felt eyes on him and looked straight into Dara's big brown eyes and smiled.

 

"Why is noona looking at me so much?" He grinned, "Is it because I'm too handsome?"

 

"Aish, you're too full of yourself." Dara rolled her eyes.

 

"Am not." He laughed.

 

"Are too-" But Dara abruptly tripped over a small rock, causing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter