When It Struck Midnight

Because It's You....

 

It was said that once you wished exactly at the struck of midnight on the 29th of February (which only happens in leap years, of course), your wishes will come true.

Many have tried and most of them failed.

Many people do say that only one person can have his wish granted; it’s a one-in-a-lifetime-chance they say. Many had their hopes up and many had failed; But heck I’m not gonna be one of them.

I am willing to try it just to have my life long wish granted... And that is to have the love of my life love me back.

 

Anyhow, before I say anything stupid I have to introduce myself to you guys properly.

The name is Kim JaeJoong. A 21 year old hottie that has two adorable siblings namely Chun and Su. The two of them are twins, though they’re fraternal but they do really sync in with their personalities, probably more than how identical twins do.

Right now I’m taking care of them after Mom and Dad died when I was just ten. So I learned to live on my own, to be a father, a mother and a brother all at the same time to my siblings.

I learned how to cook, how to clean the house. Anything you can think of; just say the word and I can do it. It’s a good thing that Mom and Dad left us the house, I don’t want to live under bridges or boxes and see my brothers suffer.

Of course after graduating as a working student on college years I am now working my off to pay for the tuition of my brothers. Though it needs a lot of hard work and effort I enjoy what I’m doing since I get to serve my family and did I forget to tell you that I am working with the lovely love love of my life?

I work in a Bar actually. Now, now don’t think nasty thoughts, okay? I sing every night while the love of my life dances there.

 

And right now I am here standing on top of our roof only wearing a pair of jersey shorts and a white fit tank top showing my y body and muscular arms. I’m with my two cute siblings who are now on the verge of dying because of the coldness.

 

“H-hy-hyung! A-are y-y-you sure about t-t-this?” Yoochun asked me while having some snot dripping from his nose.

“Of course I am, just a little more time and it will be midnight.” I looked at my watch then glanced at my siblings dying for warmth. “Come here you two and give hyung a hug, hmmm?” I gave them a soft glance and sighed. They stood up and I opened my arms giving them my warmest hug along with cute soft pecks on the head.

“Hyung, you’re so warm,” Junsu said as he placed his arms around me.

“I know. By the way, you know you two can go inside if you want too you know. You can just wait for me inside.”

“No hyung, we want to support you with all our hearts!” Junsu blurted out with conviction in his voice and eyes.

“Su’s right hyung, it’s the least we can do for you for taking care of us for the past 11 years.”

I felt my eyes go warmer as I tried to fight back the warm tears ghosting around my eyelids, instead I hugged them more tightly shoving their faces on my chest.

“H-hyung. W-we can’t b-breathe,” Junsu said while pleading for air.

“Oh, mianhe. Hyung is such a pabo,” I chuckled.

I stood up and looked at my watch indicating 11:59. A minute more and it’s time.

I stretched my arms twisting my waist sidewards as I warmed my body up for the ceremony that I am about to commence.

“Here goes nothing.” I inhaled all the air my lungs can accept and prepared myself. I felt the tick of the seconds coming closer and closer, my heart was beating so fast out of excitement and nervousness as well. Then in a second I opened my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs!

“I WISH THAT JUNG YUNHO WILL LOVE ME BACK!”

And with that, 12:00 passed and it turned 12:01. I yearned for air as I look at my 2 siblings whom are now in a complete trans.

“Hey, are you guys okay?” I asked in a worried tone.

With that question the two of them snapped out of that trans and said.

“Hyung, you look gorgeous while screaming!”Junsu squealed.

 “Huh?”I replied out of disbelief.

“Yeah, hyung,” Yoochun chuckled as Chun handed me a photo that made my eyes widen in utter most shock

“Who the hell is this person!? ” I asked “This is nothing like the gorgeous me! It looks like a Hippo yawning!”

“Well there’s nothing we could do hyung, you actually look great. Right Chun?” Junsu asked while laughing.

 

Author’s POV

And with that they ended the night with laughter, though the picture that Chun gave his hyung was really actually a Hippo. His picture was still saved in the camera that Yoochun was holding the whole time adoring the beauty of his brother.

But before Jaejoong got to close his eyes and go to dream land he had this single thought to himself,

“I wonder if Yunho will ever love me back.” Then he closed his eyes.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And that concludes my first chapter though it’s a bit boring… I really don’t expect anyone reading it but if anyone accidentally opened my story and read it… please criticize it… THANK YOU!  A COMMENT WONT HURT!