If I Said I Love You

Because It's You....

 

Author’s POV…

The next day… it was Sunday! Banzai! >.<

Time for the family to bond and share some great memories, maybe go to the park, watch some movies or even have a picnic in some place possible. But not for Jaejoong and Yunho. Unfortunately it’s a promo day at the bar andthey have to be there for the whole day and night just to serve other people and forget about spending quality time with their own family.

“I hope you’re not mad at hyung,” Jaejoong let out a big sigh, his lips while at it. Yoochun and Junsu were not even looking at him, minding their own businesses.

“Hey, don’t be mad you guys. At least we got to spend some quality time yesterday, right?” Jaejoong said, but still got no reply from the two kids who are now pretending to be busy while reading the Manga’s Jaejoong bought them yesterday. Jaejoong sighed once again.

“Well I guess I should get going. Boss might shout at me for being late. Bye.” He went out the door with a sad face.

“I wonder what’s wrong with them; they never did that to me.” He whispered to himself as he closed the door behind him, locking it form the inside. He then left with his motorcycle and immediately went for work for he only has 10 minutes left before the bar opens.

On the other hand Yunho was on the way to the bar with another big bump on his head.

 

Yunho’s POV

“What is wrong with that darn kid? Always throwing buckets at me! If I get some brain tumor or something, I‘ll kill him in his dreams and hunt him forever," I hissed as I touched the swollen bump, I flinched from the pain and comforted myself  trying to focus on the road. “Just because I forgot to cook.”

Well as you see Mom and Dad Left the house and Changmin in my care. They said that they will be going in the Himalayas to fulfill their life long honeymoon wish, and that is to climb that Mountain.

And as you can see I have another big bump on my head, I’m so poor. My head hasn’t even recovered from the bump I had yesterday. Now I look like I have some horns.

 

After some more minutes of driving...

I finally reached the Bar. I was just right in time, it was just about to open. I parked my car and was about to enter that place till I saw him again. Kim Jaejoong the guy who sang yesterday. Weird I really don’t notice him that much when he is so bea- sigh, what am I thinking?

 

Jaejoong’s POV

When I was about to park my motor I saw the love of my Life, Jung Yunho staring at me. OH MY GAWD! He's actually staring at me! Omygawd, omygawd, omyyyygawd, OMYGAWD!!

Do I have some dirt on my face! I quickly looked at myself using my side mirror but there’s no dirt or whatsoever.

The only thing I saw was an angel staring back at me or was it my reflection? So I just hurried in the bar before my heart explodes out of too much excitement.

When I entered the bar I greeted the owner, Mr. Boss, with my very very very BEAUTIFUL smile. In fact because I was too busy loving myself I didn’t realize that Yunho was right behind me.

“Good Morning Mr. Boss,” the hot guy behind me exclaimed while waving his hand excitedly. He’s so cute I want to crush him by a hug so beeeeed!

After that Mr. Boss started to explain to us on what will be happening.

He explained it to us briefly. I mean too briefly.

The only thing he said is “BE YOURSELF” and he was gone even before those words registered in all the minds of the employees.

At 10 am we opened the Bar and many costumers went in as soon as they saw the ‘OPEN’ sign hanging from our door.

I guess they like it here. And so the day passed like it was seconds, and at 11 pm we had to shut the Bar and go home. Mr. Boss left us in charge to clean the bar before going home and by ‘us’ I mean me and Yunho my loves! I’m so lucky today!

With that said Mr. Boss left the bar and so did the costumers. It was actually a very fun day. Though we didn’t get to spend it with our family we made other people happy.

It was good to know that people are happy to hear me sing. But I’m the happiest to see Yunho dance so ily in the stage. As we were about to leave I saw three people locking the only door in the Bar with grins on their faces.

“Yah!” I shouted. “Open this door! You jerks!” but they already left.

“What?!” Yunho shouted after hearing me shout. Damn.

 

“They what?! God! How can we go home? Can’t we open it from the inside?” He again said a little bit softer this time but with a little worrying and annoyance in his voice.

“We can’t. It’s locked from the outside. And this is the only door in this stupid bar. How can this be happening?!” I shouted with grief, but, then again... I’m locked with my love... so I guess this is not much of a problem. But... I remembered.

“OMO! My pooor little brothers!” I said, about to cry.“I hope they already ate!”

“Sorry about that, I left my brother there too, but I know he can survive a day without me.” Yunho pitied me and patted me on the back softly.

“Y-Yunho.” I looked at him with my big doe eyes which are about to tear up.

“I guess we have to stay here for a while until morning comes since it’s almost 12 am.” He went near the sofa near the counter and took off his jacket then he started to lie down. I just followed him and sat near to him in a couch.

Then suddenly.

“Jaejoong-ah,” he called my name and that gave me a scare. My heart is beating so fast! It felt like it was on FIRE! “It seems like you love your siblings really much,” he said while covering his eyes with his long muscular arms. I was actually quite shocked with what he just said.

“Y-yeah, they are the only one’s I have left, since mom and dad passed away...”

“Oh is that so? Sorry again.”

“It’s f-fine.”

Then silence filled the room. The only thing I can hear was my heart ready to jump out! I tried to relax myself, then unconsciously I started to sing, a habit of mine that I really didn’t bother to remove.

After singing I felt my heart now at ease, not until I looked at Yunho, whom is now staring at me! OMONESS!

“Your voice is actually very warm without any accompaniment,” he complimented me with a sweet smile on his lips. “I think you should try to do some acapella performances.” He said as he smiled at me making his small cute eyes disappear into thin slits.

“T-thank y-you,” I replied while blushing like a ripe tomato.“I will try that.” I bowed my head down trying to avoid the sweet gaze that he is now emitting, trying hard to hide the reddish shade I am now having in my cheeks. But he was still staring, what will I do?

“You know what,” He again started.

“Hmm?”

"I think I like you Jaejoong,” Yunho chuckled.

 Fudge.

Those words actually came out from his mouth! He said he think he likes me! Oh my GOD! I think I can die now! Lord take me away!

“W-what??” I asked pretending that I didn’t hear it.

“I said I like you... I think.”

“You serious?”

“Well you see, Jaejoong, I always had you in my mind since yesterday, and even before that I saw you in my dreams,” He said while scratching the back of his neck with his cheeks turning red.

 Before I get too speak he said...

“I saw you in my dream, you were actually screaming something. And no matter what I do, I just can’t mouth out the things you were trying to say.”

I was in complete shock! ‘Maybe he dreamt about the night when I wished that he should love me back’ I said to myself. ‘Don’t tell me that God is really granting my wish!’

“Weird right? Hope you didn’t find it disgusting,” he laughed at himself.

Suddenly I held his hands and blurted the words…“W-what if I said I love you? Too?” I held his hands tightly and stared at him with my big brown eyes

 "Eh?”

"I-I don't know... Well I guess I would say that I love you too" then he pulled me close to him and kissed me softly in the lips.

Well, not until I woke up and realized that it was just a dream.

I fell asleep once I sat on the couch and he was sound asleep too.

His eyes opening a little and his mouth opening wide. It gave me a nice scene. Seeing that my lovely Yunho sleeps so cutely. Then I took the chance and caressed his brown hair, and touched his warm cheeks and whispered in his ears.

"What would you do... if I said I love you?"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that ends another chapter!  hope you enjoyed it! KAMSAHAMNIDA!