Something

Because It's You....

 

Jaejoong’s POV

“Y-Yunho…” my heart stopped for almost 5 seconds because of the words that came out of his lips.

“I love you Jae.” He again said as he snuggled more closer to my neck breathing in it, making me shiver.

“Y-Yunho, I..” I don’t know what to say, I’m so speechless. No words formed inside my head…

“I love you so much Jae.” He said tightening his grip on my waist.

“I Love You Too Yunho.” I whispered in his ear and embraced him back.

 

 

SOMEWHERE AGAIN NEAR THE LADDER…

 

Author’s POV…

 

“Let’s go guys, before they see us…” Junsu said as he stopped the Video Camera from recording the two lads in front of then.

“Yeah, we might get busted.” Yoochun then said as he went near the ladder.

“YAH! Me first!” Changmin said in a whisper.

“NO, me first.” Yoochun said.

“ME!”

“No ME!”

The two of them said fighting on who will be the one to go down first.

“ME! You wide forehead freak!”

“No! ME! You Lip Monster!”

“What lips monster!? You stupid forehead!

“Lips! LIPS! LIPS! LIPS!” Yoochun chanted repeatedly.

“Why you!” Changmin shouted in anger.

Because of the fuss happening there, Jaejoong retreated from the tight hug, he and Yunho was sharing.

“Did you heard that Yunnie?” Jaejoong asked looking at the direction where the noise came from.

“No, just don’t mind that, hmmm.” Yunho said while patting the head of the gorgeous man in front of him.

“Okay. If you say so Yunnie.” he said with a smile, and embraced the other man tightly kissing his cheeks lightly.

 

Back to the Ladder…

 

“Yah, stop it the both of you…” Junsu said in a whisper trying to stop the two guys from hitting each other.

“Oh, don’t in you large freak!” Changmin said in anger.

“Yah! Chunnie! He called me LARGE FREAK!” Junsu said while holding the cloth of his twin brother, pointing at Changmin…

“Yah! Why did you say that to my Su! I’m the only one who can call him duck or whatsoever things talking about his Huge !” Yoochun pointed to Changmin, with a vein popping out of his head.

“Chun!” Su yelled at Yoochun, making Chun jump up.

“AH! Why did you do that for?” Yoochun said trying to calm his beloved twin.

“How can you say that?! I hate you guys! You LIP FREAK! YOU FOREHEAD FREAK!” Junsu said in anger and accidentally pushed the ladder, leaving it flat on the ground.

“NNNnnnNOOooOOOO!!!!!” Chun and Min shouted in unison, as the two leaning to see there only access in going back.

“OMO! I didn’t mean too!” Junsu then again squealed!

Suddenly Su felt someone’s hand over his shoulders…

“YAH!” Kim Jaejoong shouted in anger…

“Hyung!” Su said, making Chun and Min look at his direction…

“Oh-oh” changmin said…

“Busted…” Yoochun said.

“What do you think the three of you are doing here?” Jaejoong asked placing his arms over his chest, tapping his foot, then raised his eyebrows.

“Ah.. y-you see Hyung…” Junsu said, hiding the Video Cam in his Back. ‘OMO! What will I do!’ Su said with some sweat dripping over his face.

“And what is that you’re hiding behind you back.” Jaejoong said leaning close to Junsu trying to check the object Su was hiding…

“Ah. N-nothing H-hyung, Right Chun, Min?” he said looking at the two guys.

“ah. Y-yes.” Min said nodding his head in super speed.

“Oh, is that so…” Jaejoong said now smiling….

Suddenly Yunho popped from behind with a big grin in his face.

“So what’s the problem Jae.” he said leaning his chin in Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“Ah. Nothing.” Jae said.

“Oh, really? let’s go then. It’s almost midnight.” Yunho said.

“Let’s Go!”  Jaejoong exclaimed like a little child… holding hands with his Lovely Yunho

“Ah, about that Hyung…” Chun said while looking at the roof.

“Hmm?”  Jae hummed looking at his Cute little brother…

“You see hyung, the ladder… the ladder, fell down on the ground…” Chun said in a low tone…

“What!?” Jaejoong shouted in a shocked tone!

“What!?” Yunho also exclaimed.

“The ladder…” Jae said, looking at Yunho.

“W-what! How can we get down!” Yunho now shouted in a frustrated tone. Raising his hands up high like a mad man…

“WERE SO SORRY HYUNG!” Junsu said kneeling down and handing the Video Cam to his hyung.

“And what is that?” Jaejoong asked while taking the Cam away from his brother’s hands.

“We filmed you hyung!” Chun followed Su then also kneeling down…

“What?!” Jaejoong said…

“Huh?” Yunho said in a confused tone…

And now the only one left standing is the ever so handsome Changmin…

 ‘OMO! What will I do! Jaejoong-hyung might scold me! And he might even never cook for me again!’ Changmin said in his head. Shaking a little bit. He hasn’t been this scared, this is like the first time his legs wobbled, he was scared to be parted with the love of his life, his lifelong supply of love and food.

“What’s going on here?” Jaejoong said…

“You see hyung, Changmin said that he would---…” but before Su could even blurt out Changmin’s evil plot Changmin covered the Boys mouth not knowing that he also covered Su’s nose which made him stop from breathing,

“Ah, that I would keep it for some memories, you know, hahaha…” Changmin laughed awkwardly, while scratching his head with his free hand, tightening his grip on the poor guy, making Su struggle for precious air…

“Really so sweet~” Yunho said as he cooed, patting his brother’s head…

“hahah…” Changmin again laughed awkwardly, now releasing the almost dead Su…

“HA-HA-HA-HA” Junsu gasped for air, and then glared at Changmin.

“Wut?” Changmin mouthed looking at the stressed Su…

“Now. Let’s go down…” Jaejoong said..

“How can we get down?” Yunho said.

“Just follow me,” Jaejoong said with a huge grin painted in his face.

 

After a few minutes the 5 boys are now in Jaejoong’s room…

 

“Finally! I can sleep!” Jaejoong said as he lied down in his fluffy bed.

“Goodnight hyung!” Su said as he hugged his Hyung, who is right now lying flat on the bed.

“Nighty night Su. You too Chun.” he smiled.

“Goodnight hyung.” Chun said then sighed.

“What’s with the big sigh Chun?” Jaejoong asked Yoochun, who looks so distressed at the moment.

“Oh. Nothing hyung. I’m just tired I guess.” He again said but now with a little smile forming on his lips.

“Ah, okay… but before you go to bed come here and let hyung give you kiss.” Jaejoong said as he sat up. Chun went close to Jaejoong and even before he sits down, he already felt Jaejoong’s lips in his cheeks.

“Goodnight Chunnie.” After that he kissed Su also in the cheeks also saying goodnight.

In seeing such a lovely sight, Yunho was a little jealous because of the close relationship of  Jaejoong and his brothers. He remembers the last time he kissed Changmin goodnight, and it was when Min was still a baby. He suddenly felt the urge to hug his little brother so he called him.

“Changmin…” Yunho called his younger brother who was staring into space.

“Hmm? What’s the problem hyung?” Changmin asked and he went close to his hyung…

“Nothing, I just want to say goodnight.” Yunho said then immediately hugged Changmin and pecked him in the cheeks.

“Eww! Hyung! What’s wrong with you?!” Changmin said with a little bit of disgust in his eyes.

“Nothing, haha!I just miss you…”

“wha?, whatever hyung, let’s go you two. I wanna sleep…” Changmin said as he pulled the twins away from the room. He may not admit it, but he also missed his Hyung, a smile suddenly appeared in his lips. ‘I miss you too hyung…’ Changmin said in his mind.

The three kids now again went to their respective room and slept. Leaving Yunho and Jaejoong alone in the room again. Changmin carried the Video Cam with him, I guess he’s still gonna do his evil master plan. Or worst he might even upload it in YouTube again.

“Ah, Jaejoong.” Yunho asked Jaejoong while scratching his head.

“Hmmm?” Jae looked at Yunho.

“Where am I gonna-ah..”

“Huh?”

“I mean, you know… I… I-ah.. I---I---I, you know.” Yunho said, stuttering like hell.

“Huh?”

“Where am I gonna sleep?” Yunho said with a blush in his face. Suddenly he imagined himself sleeping on the same bed with Jaejoong thinking of dirty thoughts. Though he had never imagined that there will be the time that he would do so, you see he wouldn’t even want Changmin near him when sleeping and HEY! He’s his brother!

“Here beside me of course.” Jaejoong smiled at Yunho, patting the bed.

“B-beside you?” Yunho blushed like a tomato this time.

“Yes, of course, there’s nothing wrong right?” Jaejoong said as he stretched his hand, waiting for Yunho to hold it.

“Are you sure?” Yunho again asked.

“Of course I’m sure, now hurry up and take my hand; I also get tired you know.” Jaejoong chuckled.

And so Yunho did, he took Jaejoong’s hand and lay down beside him.

Yunho gulped the lump of saliva forming in his mouth as he stared at the beautiful creature in front of him. Then they lay down together. He is now facing Jaejoong and so is Jaejoong facing Yunho. Yunho looked at Jaejoong’s face memorizing every part of it. His big doe eyes looking directly back at him, the pointed nose breathing the same air that he does and the Plump lips that he kissed 3 times already. Only one word can describe the image Yunho is seeing now. ‘PERFECT’. His heart was beating so fast but he didn’t mind it at all, for the feeling was pure. He knew that he really did love Jaejoong, he just didn’t realize it earlier.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong asked breaking the silence lingering around the room.

“Hmm?” Yunho replied, still staring at Jaejoong.

“Can I close the light?” Jaejoong asked Yunho.

“You can’t…” Yunho answered without any hesitation.

“And why is that?” Jaejoong asked with confusion in his big doe eyes.

“Because if you will close the lights, I won’t see your face anymore.” Yunho said and smiled at Jae.

“Eh…” Jaejoong Immediately blushed like hell when he heard those words from Yunho’s mouth.

Yunho reached out for Jaejoong’s face and caressed the other’s cheeks and smiled.