I Don't Know

Because It's You....

 

And so another night ended.

 

It was already 4:00 am in the morning when I reached home. The house was dark and there was no light on. After I took off my shoes and removed my jacket I went for the couch and took off all the rest of my clothes covering my body with the blanket which was covering the sofa. And boy, that was so comfy.

 

And hours had passed till I heard an irritating sound coming from somewhere near me… I tried not to listen to it but the sound dominates and got me up in a second.

 

It ended up that the irritating sound came from the stupid alarm clock in the table in front of me which I don’t know how that thing got there; I got up and shut that damn thing up, it’s so damn irritating. When I looked at that damn alarm clock it was already 8:00 am in the morning. And beside it there was a note with Chunnies hand writing.

 

And the note says…

 

HYUNG!

You’re Lovely Chun here. By the time you are reading this, it will be 8 am in the morning, and by that time I and DuckButt Su are now in school. We didn’t wake you up because you look so tired and we understand why, we already ate and we left some food for you in the table wrapped in foil, hope you like it! But be careful you know how Junsu’s cooking taste like, I almost gagged just by smelling it. Well, take care, hyung! I and Su loves you very much!

 

 

“Aww, how sweet of them.” I stretched my slim body releasing all the stress I am feeling. When I was about to go to the kitchen I heard a knock coming from the door. I hurriedly ran and opened the door and saw, who? Guess what? IT’S YUNHO! Not that I’m excited though…

 

“Good Morning Jaejoong! How’s your re-- OH ! JAEJOONG! Get some clothes on will you!” he shouted as he covered his eyes… now how rude of him, it’s not like I’m or whatsoev- OH MY GOD!!!!! I FORGOT THAT I TOOK OFF ALL OF CLOTHES!

 

“WAHHHHH! Damn! Turn around! Turn around! ” I shut the door and got all of my clothes and hurriedly put them on. GOD! It was so embarrassing! After dressing up I went to the door and opened the door and saw Yunho standing there with a flushed expression on his face.

 

“You didn’t see anything, right?” I asked him while looking at my feet, I can’t look at him in this state while face is as red as a tomato. OMOya! Please tell me that he didn’t see anything! Pleasepleasepleaseee!!

 

“Yeah… yeah…” he answered as he coughed. “Can I come in now?”

 

“Ah, yeah, yeah. Sure.” I answered nervously. Thank you Lord! He didn’t see anything!

 

“Is there anything you want to drink?” I asked him leading him to the living room.

 

“A glass of juice will do.” He said as he sat at the couch.

 

“Make yourself at home,”

 

“Ah, yeah. It’s not like this is my first time, you know…”

 

“Ah, Yeah, right…”

 

After a while, I came out of the kitchen carrying a tray with two glasses of juice in it, one for me and one for Yunho of course. I placed the two glasses of juice at the coffee table in front of him. It seems like he’s in his own world right now. He has his eyes closed and he is listening to some kind of music. He moves his head along with the beat of the song. How can he look so handsome and cool at the same time with just banging his head? I didn’t want to disturb him so I just sat down beside him and drank my share of the refreshment.

 

After a while I felt something leaning over me.

 

“Hmmm?” I found him asleep leaning over my shoulder. He looks so cute. I let him rest for a while…

 

AFTER A FEW HOURS… It’s already 10:00 am.

 

“Yunho-yah, wake-up…” I shook him slowly. I can’t feel my shoulder anymore. “Yunho-yah… Wake up, it’s time for us to practice you know.” After that he started to move then he opened his eyes.


“Oh, I fell asleep?” he asked me while he rub his eyes to fully awaken them.

 

“Yeah, you were sleeping for almost 2 hours.”

 

“Ah, really?”

 

“Why do you seem so tired?” I asked him. It’s not like I’m concerned though.

 

“Ah, it’s because I stayed up all morning to memorize the dance choreography of DBSK’s songs. And boy that was hard work.” He said as he stretched his arms.

 

“Ah, is that so.”

 

And again there was silence.

 

“So what song do you want us to perform?” He asked me breaking the silence lingering in the room.

 

“Ah, I don’t know, what songs did you practice anyway?”

 

“Ah, The songs: Wrong Number, Purple Line, and Mirotic I think.” He said in a cute thinking pose.

 

“Oh, really? Can you show me the steps?” I said eagerly. Hey he will dancing the dances, the oh so y dances of my DBSK-oppa’s! yes oppa’s! I’m gay!

 

“Ah, sure. Do you have a CD player. I brought the CD I burned with me.” He asked as he rummages over his bag looking for the disk I guess.

 

“Ah give it to me and I will play it for you.” he handed me the CD.

 

“Track what?” I said as I opened the case of the CD.

 

“One please!” He exclaimed like a little kid.

 

“Okay.”

 

I went near the CD player and placed the CD letting it set, and then played it. After hearing the entrance part of Wrong Number he stood up and fixed his shirt. Then, he started dancing to the song. And boy, he was amazing…

 

I can feel my heart skip a beat every time he looks at me. It actually felt like I was seeing the real thing. The way he moves with the beat of the song, his expression, his everything. He looks like a star. After that he taught me the dance steps and it was not that hard. I just had some bruises and some scratches but the pain was all worth it. After teaching him the dance steps I taught him the lyrics and he sang it with me. His voice is so cool and a little squeaky but gentle at same time, as he sang the lines of DBSK’s leader, U-know. Though he looks quite like him. Hahah.

 

And hours passed like seconds. It was already 6:00 pm. I never realized how time flew so fast when I’m with him. I wish that time would have stopped when he caught me before I fell down while dancing and the times when he acted so cute because the song was a little too high for him. How cute! But don’t worry there is still tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that. I wish we would always be together.

 

Yunho’s POV…

 

After that, Jaejoong asked me if I would like to stay for dinner, since Junsu called earlier stating that Changmin would tag along with them. So I decided to help him prepare the dinner but I swore to myself that I wouldn’t touch any of the plates, I don’t want that Incident to happen again don’t I?

 

After a while we heard a knock, we heard footsteps heading to the kitchen and saw the three kids. They sat down at the dinner table as Jaejoong fixed the table and placed the dish that I helped on making in the center of the table (Watching and tasting is helping okay). We ate and hell was it delicious.

 

After that we bid farewell and left.

 

And days like that continued for 5 consecutive days, we practice while the kids attend school then we would eat together during dinner. It actually felt like we were a family. I’m the father, Jaejoong is the mother, and the three kids were our, well our kids? Ahaha. We are the JUNG family.

 

Till one Friday night, one day to go and it was performance night, Changmin asked if he could sleep over at the Kims for only one night since there is no class tomorrow. And I allowed him but with one condition, I should come with him. I don’t wanna be alone in that house.  And so the night of the JUNG family had begun…