Checkmate (Jung ing Yunho)

Because It's You....

 

7oc’ in the night…

The club was filled with people from all around the city and fireworks are fired throughout the night sky seemingly making the stars disappear even for just a second.  Chattering and whispers are heard as the costumers are waiting for the next performance. And right now I am here the great Kim Jaejoong standing nervously beside the stage waiting for my turn to perform.  Jung Yunho the love of my life was holding my hand to keep me from shaking. Finally after almost a week of intense practicing it was my time to perform. Not just any performance and sing and dance performance with my life. I’m nervous by the fact that I didn’t know how to dance, what’s all the bruises for if I don’t put it to good use? I was nervous because this is my first time to dance in front of a large crowd. The last time I saw myself dancing was yesterday and everything was good. But what if! Yes the BUT’S and WHAT IF’S! they are always there around me making me feel weak and tingly. I so wanna die right now.

After a few more minutes Mr. our boss started to go upstage and held the mic close to his mouth and started to babble up something’s about the promo’s that we will be having in the future, the so not important renovations, the new employees BLAH BLAH BLAH! Please end it fast!

I can feel Yunho tightening his grip on my hand maybe realizing the panicking stage that I am experiencing now as Mr. whatever started to introduce the next performer which means US!

“You ready Jae?” he asked me with a smile in his face…

“yeah, a bit nervous though…” I chuckled lightly to lose the tension that I am feeling.

“AND HERE IS THE NEXT PERFORMANCE!” Boss shouted…

“let’s go…” Yunho said dragging me up the stage…

Yunho looked at the Jae and did the cue thing that he always does when dancing…. The music started and so did we…

AFTER ATLEAST 30 MINUTES of PERFORMANCE we had our final bows as the crown gave us a standing ovation and a thunder clap… we immediately went down and went inside the locker. I never thought that dancing in front of so many people could ever felt so good I said to myself as I wiped myself clean of the sweat on my damn hot body with a towel… Yunho is right now in the bathroom doing his naturely  business. I sat in the bleachers and patted myself in the back for doing such a great job when Yunho opened the bathroom door and smiled at me coming close to me and sat beside me as he laid his head on my shoulders…

“Are you okay?” he asked me as he snuggled in my shoulders making me ticklish.

“Y-yeah… it actually felt good.” I said as I tilted my head close to his…

“I love you Jae…” he said as he kissed my cheeks then my forehead.

“Me too Yunnie, me too.”

 

Then the night ended. We parted ways went home then had our rest…

 

After a few weeks… School ended and it was summer already! Summer… brings back a lot of memories. I can remember the time when we went abroad and went to saipan, we went driving, swimming, playing some silly sports. That was so fun. And Oh-Oh! There was also one time when we Sky dived and, and, and we went surfing!  Yes surfing! And we also went up some mountain! We stayed and camped there for one week and I also remember the time when we went all over korea to see all the sights that we had never seen before… Sigh… I really miss those days…. And today, we don’t have anything planed yet. It was actually boring if you ask me. It seems like we already did  the things that are exciting to do during summer. And now our schedule is empty. Well for me at least. No meetings with friends and such, any birthdays? No… well for Chunnie yes…but it’s still in June, I don’t wanna wait 2 more months. It was so boring! I so wanna die. Junsu and Yoochun went over too some friends whom I’ve never met. I remember them saying some names…I think it’s Minho, and Taemin… yeah that’s it. And three more persons whose names I forgot. There really is nothing for me to do today. I have already cleaned the house like 3 times. There’s nothing else for me to do…

 

“It’ so BORING LIKE HELL!!!” I shouted in grief!

 

Suddenly I heard my phone rang. Someone was actually calling; A smile rose to my face as soon as I saw the caller ID. I quickly flipped my phone open and answered the lovely person on the other line…

“yobosaeyo?” the person from the other line. Just hearing his voice send chills to my body.

“y-yobosaeyo?” I was stuttering like hell. I never thought that Yunho had such a deep voice. It’s melting my insides.

“What is my BooJae doing?” he cooed on the other line…

“Nothing much… as in NOTHING! I’m so bored Yunniebear.”

“Why? Where is Junsu and Yoochun anyway? Aren’t they home?”

“They went off somewhere, to a friend’s house. Where are you now Yunnie bear? I want to see your face.”

“Me too BooJae… I miss you so so much. It has been 2 weeks since we last saw each other and I so want to kiss you right now.”

“Awww.. Me too Yunnie. Here I’ll kiss you right now.” I said as I started to pucker my lips and kissed the phone, creating a loud kissing sound. CHU~  as I did that I heard Yunho doing the same thing in the other line.

“I love you Jae.”

“Me too Yunnie…”

Suddenly I heard Changmin’s voice.

“Yah! Stop that Hyung! You’re embarrassing me!! Many people are staring at us you know! Urgh! Why did I even have you as a brother! DAMN IT!!!!” he was so angry I can imagine changmin’s face, and I bet he’s pulling his hair out of frustration right now. Heheh.

You see right now, they are on the other side of town. They just moved out. Yunho’s parents came back from their hiking experience and they found out that they were promoted and they have to change bases. So YunnieBear and Changminnie didn’t have a choice. They left me. Huhuh. So sad. I’m so lonely. I miss yunho so much.

“What?! You’re just jealous, Just because you don’t have any love lie, that doesn’t mean that you have to pile up your anger on me you Food Monster.”

“What food Monster. You Big Man! monster!”

“Yah! Why you Shim Changmin! NO FOOD FOR YOU!”

“Bleh~! Why would I be scared! You’re not Jaejoong-hyung! Monster.”

Sigh… they are fighting again…

“Ah! BooJae! Mom is calling me now! Still need to fix my room!”

“ah, is that so…”

“Bye Boojae.. see you later at work… Saranghae!” then he hanged up.

Sigh… I was lonely again…. What can I do now… without thinking; I suddenly trashed the house, throwing all the Magazines, the Pillows everywhere, flipping the tables and chairs over and threw the already tied up garbage everywhere. Now the house looked like trash… now I had a reason to clean. Haha.. Kim Jaejoong my y man… you’re just too awesome.

 

After 4 hours of cleaning the house. It was already 5:00 in the afternoon. 3 more hours and it was working time. I can finally see Yunho again.

 

After 3 hours and 30 minutes… I reached the club and entered in the back door. I saw my Yunho sititng in one of the chairs… he was wearing a red Suite… ohhh… he looks so y.

“So what’s with the get-up Yunnie…” I said as I dusted off some dirt over his shoulders.

“O this… it’s my costume for my next performance…”

“Performance?”

“Ye… do I look good?” Yunho asked me as he stood straight the turned around.

“You look y Yunnie.” I said as I pecked him on the cheeks.

“Haha… thank you Jae…” I can see his face turning red. Aww so cute.

“So what are you gonna perform anyway?”

“Oh… it’s entitled ‘Checkmate’, it’s a song and dance number. Ever since our DBSK medley performance, Boss asked me if I can do another performance… hehhe.” He said as he scratched his head.

“Really? Good for you… so who are you gonna perform it with….”

“Ah… It’s my turn. See you later Jae…” he went up stage and started do dance. He was with some back-up dancer… hmmm… it feels like I know this song… I just can’t remember on where I saw this video…

The performance was good and I still can’t get it out of my head. I  just know to myself that I know this song. But I just can’t remember it.

A minute passed and he still looks as stunning as before… Sigh, Yunnie, why do you looks so good. Suddenly I saw 4 girls walking out of the dressing room. OMO! They were wearing Short Mini Skirts! Just a few ore inches and you can see their soul… I wonder, this is the first time I ever saw them one was wearing a yellow suite then a yellow mini skirt. Then one with blue, then orange. And the other one was wearing a red suite. Just like Yunho’s… hmmm…. Yeah, he outfit looks like the outfit of the girl in U-know’s solo performance…. Check….Ma…..te…. OH… my ING DAMN , , INESS, HELL NO!!! Don’t tell me! No please don’t tell me! He is performing U-know’s CHECKMATE!!!! Damn! The girls went up the stage and danced with them! OH !!!! !!!! Their faces were inches apart!!! NO Yunho!!! I was standing there frozen. I don’t know what t do… OMO!  Now Yunho was caressing the damn ’s thigh! No!!! her face!  Her face! I can tell that she is enjoying this! Her ing grin!!! After a while… !!!! YUHNHO SLAPPED HER !!!! Damn it! OH HELL NO…. I can feel my blood rising to my brain… everything started to go black… I was clenching my fist so hard that my  knuckles started to turn white…I was biting my lips so hard. I was releasing such a dark aura… it was oozing off my body… I slipped a grin in my now bleeding lips. I can taste blood. And it doesn’t taste good…. Jung Yunho… just wait..  You’re gonna see a side of Kim Jaejoong that you had never seen…

After a few minutes… the performance was over. Yunho came over me and he was sweating a lot. A grin of satisfaction painted on his face…

“So… Boojae… what can you say?’ he asked me… he was panting, but  he managed to say those words straight…

“Hmph… it …”

“What?” he asked with confusion in his tone…

“It … now move. It’s my turn…” I said as I pushed him on the side. And started to go up stage… I looked behind and saw his reaction. It was priceless. Before I sat on the chair, prepared by the nice props men. I once again looked at him and mouthed this words… “ YOU JUNG YUNHO…”

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of chapter 18!!!!! Hope you like it! You deserve that Jung Yunho… Now JaeJoongie is damned Pissed… huhuh… I wonder… what will happen in the next chapter. PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE