The Sleep Over 2

Because It's You....

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

It was already 10 pm when I woke up. I found myself lying in my bed and I didn’t even know how I got there. The room was dark and all the windows are closed and the only thing I can feel is the cool air coming from the air-conditioning unit. I lightly scratched my head wondering on what happened before I got here. The only thing that I remembered was that I fainted somewhere and poof! I found myself in here. After a second I remembered something.

Something that I didn’t know how that thing happened, I felt my cheeks getting a little warmer. I just can’t believe that, that just happened!!! I can’t believe that I just shared a kiss, but not just a simple kiss with my Yunnie, it was a passionate one! A hot passionate saliva exchange! Gosh I’m never gonna brush my teeth ever again!. OMO! I can feel my face getting warmer! What the hell I am thinking anyway!

 

I shook my head trying to shake the thought off my head but it just kept on repeating! Replaying the scene on how it happened. How I wrapped my arms around his neck and how he and I kissed…OMO! I can feel some blood dropping from my nose again!

Immediately got a tissue from the tissue box beside me and put some in my nose to stop the bleeding…

 

I look around the room and saw no one in it, just me of course, I was quite relieved that no one is here with me or else they would have seen me… that was really close… sigh.

 

Suddenly when I was about to stand up I heard some laughter coming from the other room, I pouted hearing them laugh so happily… ‘How can they have fun without the ever so amazing Kim Jaejoong’ I said to myself as I went closer to the window and opening it feeling the cold soft air touching my face. Forgetting that the cooling unit is still on and the coldness is slowly disappearing… It feels so good. So I decided to go to the roof and relax there. ‘I’ll just wait for my sleepiness to come back.’ So I went up the roof and had myself a sit looking at the full moon. How can something be so beautiful without doing anything? Just like me, Sigh…

  

Yunho’s POV…

 

Right now the four of us are playing some card games and of course it was a lot of fun. But I felt a little guilty knowing that we are having fun without Jaejoong.

So I decided to check up in him and tried to see if he was already awake. I went close to his room and knocked a couple of times but nobody answered me so I just went in. I can’t see that much so I switched on the lights to look for Jaejoong but, he was nowhere in sight. Only the Air-conditioning unit was there, cooling the room so quietly.

His bed was a mess indicating that someone was sleeping there and I figured that he went somewhere. I was worried so I went back to the other room to ask the twins on Jaejoong’s whereabouts…

 

“Junsu, Where is Jaejoong?” I asked…

“Hyung?, he should be sleeping right now…” Junsu replied not even looking at me concentrating his eyes in the cards that he was holding.

“But, his not there you see.” I said, with now a confused look in my face.

 “Really? Then Hyung must be there, right Chunnie?” Junsu asked Chunnie as he threw his pair of cards and got another one from the deck.

“Yeah, his always there when he has problems falling asleep you see…” Yoochun said while taking one of the cards from the deck then threw his pair of cards near Junsu’s.

“And where is that?” I asked them wondering on what they were talking about.

“The Roof…” they both said in Unison.

“Roof?”

 

So I went again inside his room and looked around to see if there is any way to go to the roof without climbing any ladder or something.  As I was looking around I saw the opened window and look outside to see if there is some kind of access to the roof, when I looked outside a grin rose upon my face upon seeing a wooden ladder close to it. So I went outside the window carefully afraid that I might fall down and have myself killed. After struggling for a little while I am now on my way up the roof to see Jaejoong…

 

After a few seconds I saw someone.

 

The silhouette had my mouth open for a while and also my eyes, I saw such a beautiful person. The moon is complementing his face, making him glow and shine in the dark, Showing his pointed nose and flattering his plump lips. The shadows over him made him look even more dazzling. The shadows following every curve of his body, the way he held his legs close to his chin and the way he sighed while looking at the full moon in front of him. I can take my eyes off him for even a second. After a while of starring, I eased myself on the roof and walked close to the beauty in front of me. I tapped his shoulder making him jump out for a bit.

 

“Y-Yunho-ah?” The voice said while staring at me with his big doe eyes.

“Sorry for disturbing you Jae, can I have a sit?” I asked him and he smiled slowly nodding his head as he moved a bit as if saying that I should sit down next to him.

“Thank you.” I smiled at him.

 

When I sat down he again returned to his original position and again looked at the big moon in front of him. ‘How could be a man so Beautiful’ I asked myself. He just keep staring at the moon…

 

The atmosphere was quiet but I didn’t feel anxious, I actually feel comfortable just by looking at him like this. Then suddenly Jaejoong asked me something, which I didn’t hear because I was in my own world, His worlds I guess…

 

“Yunho-ah? Are you even listening?” he asked me the third time now shaking my shoulders.

 

“Huh? What?” I asked as I returned to the world.

 

“Are you okay? You kept on staring at my face, is there something in it?” he asked me. Looking at me in the eyes.  I can feel my cheeks getting warm.

 

“Y-Yes, I’m okay, Mianhe… What was that you were asking me?” I asked him with a chuckle…

 

“Oh, that… I said, the moon is beautiful right?” he then again asked me.

 

“Yeah, just like you.” I unconsciously answered him… O-Oh.

 

“I know… hahah” he replied while laughing…  I love his laugh.

 

“Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Why are you laughing?!”  I said with a blush on my cheeks…

 

“Nothing, you were just so cute.” He said now wiping the tears forming in his eyes.

 

“W-why are you even here anyway?” I asked him changing the subject, turning my face away from him, but immediately looked back not wanting to miss a glimpse of him.

 

“Me? It’s because I like it here. I feel so free when I sit here, I feel so light.” He said with a sigh as he stood up.

 

“Yunho-ah…” he again said while brushing off the dust on his shorts.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“I love you…”

 

“Wha---”

 

“I love you Yunho…” he now said with a smile in his face with his back facing the moon and his face looking at me with much love in his eyes…

“You don’t have to say anything, I just want to say it again, don’t force yourself to answer me when you still don’t know how you feel.” He again sat down beside me.

 

“Ah,… Jae.”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Why do you love me?”

 

“hmm?”

 

“I’m nothing like you. You’re a good cook, a great singer, a great hyung too… unlike me, I at cooking, I’m not that good in singing, and lastly,… I’m a nothing compared to your beauty…” I said to him, without looking at him in the eyes, cause if I did, I might have done something to him.

 

“What are you talking about Yunnie… I like you for nothing of those reasons…” he said as he placed his hands on top of my hands squeezing it tightly… “I like you because Yunnie is Yunnie, not because Yunnie is someone else… I love you because it’s you.” He said as he tightens the grip on my hand…

 

OMO. I can feel my heart beating so fast, it’s screaming for freedom!!! I can feel it jumping in my chest yelling some words that I can’t understand. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer and warmer by the second. And suddenly without knowing it, I am now embracing the beautiful man in front of me… holding him so tightly that he can’t breathe…

 

Jaejoong's POV…

 

“Yunho…” I said as he tried to pull away from the hug but I couldn’t as Yunho tighten the embrace.

“No, Jaejoong, can we stay like this for a while.” He said as he snuggled in my shoulders making me shiver.

"Yunho-ah..."

"You're so warm Jae... and you smell good too."

 

"Ah..." OMO! I can't even think straight! My heart is beating so fast! It’s gonna explode any second now! I can feel my face starting got redder and redder... I’m gonna die because of a heart attack if this continues. I bet that he can feel my heart beat right now. And right at this moment my heart is telling me that I really do love this man... 

"Jae?" Yunho asked as he caressed my hair, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hmmm...?" I asked.

"C-can I...can I kiss you?"  Yunho asked as he slowly pulled away from the hug, leaning closer to my face, closing the gap between us...

I don’t know what to reply... did I hear it right or was I just hallucinating?

"Ah... I..." I said stuttering.

But before I even could say anything he felt Yunho's lips against mine... Kissing my lips gently yet passionately.

 

Author’s POV… 

 

After almost a minute, Yunho released Jae's lips and tried to catch their breathes. After that Yunho kissed his forehead and bringing him back into his tight embrace as this words escaped his mouth...

"Jaejoong... I LOVE YOU..."

 

Meanwhile, somewhere near the ladder...

 

"Are you recording it?" Chun asked Su who was busy recording the scene...

"Yes. Be quiet, they might here us..." Junsu said focusing his attention to the two persons.

"This would sure be a hit... hihihi... I can’t wait to show this to Mom when she gets home.” Changmin grinned.