The Day The Jung's Came Over 1

Because It's You....

 

 

OMO! What did I just do?! I just stole a kiss from the Love of My life Jung Yunho! OMO OMO OMO OMO!!

Once I got home I went directly to our room to tell the good news to my lovely twins but when I entered the room I saw Su and Chun watching some Dramatic Romance Movie.

Junsu leaning over the Shoulder of Chunnie, and he seems crying too. They didn’t even realize that I already returned home and that I was about to eavesdrop on their conversation. How can they not realize that their y Hyung is standing right behind them. Till I heard Chunnie say something…

 

“Why did God made us twins Su” Chunnie asked Su while caressing his hair.

“I don’t know Chun, and it’s so much of a tragedy.” Su replied while wiping away his tears.

“It’s because they don’t know how we love each other. We can’t even get married. Because it’s a sin.” Chunnie sighed.

“I know right...” Junsu said while locking his fingers between Chunnie’s.

Awww... they are so sweet... But I need to stop them before they do something that will make me throw up.

 

“Yah, what do you think that two of you are doing?” I said while tapping their backs.

“wwaaaahhhhh Hyung! What are you doing there?!” they shouted in unison...

“Stopping you, you two are acting so sweet, you don’t want hyung to throw up on you right...” I smiled hahha.

“Oh is that so Hyung...” Chun said looking back at the movie they were watching.

“Well never mind that.. Hyung is so happy tonight and guess what I-”

“Yes hyung, you found out that Changmin’s brother was Yunho your love.” Yoochun said while scratching his wide forehead.

“And because of that you get to enter their house and get to talk to him” Junsu continued Yoochun’s statement bored, also scratching his huge . they seemed really annoyed, they only do that when they are really annoyed.  

“Ah how did you know that?” I wondered scratching my beautiful hair.

“Because we’re awesome and maybe because Changmin is our friend so we knew it from the beginning.” Junsu replied.

“What?! You knew from the beginning but you never told hyung? But anyhow I’m still happy I even got to kiss Yunnie in the cheeks. ehuhuhuhuh” I said flattering myself.

“Really? Well good for you hyung.” Chunnie said while turning off the DVD and TV then stood up.

“We’re gonna sleep now Hyung, it’s getting late now anyways, night hyung...” He directly went to bed and carried the sleeping Junsu all the way to bed. “You should sleep now, hyung. Nighty night” Yoochun said while closing his eyes.

 

“Ah Chunnie, before you sleep, I’m gonna tell you something, Tomorrow, hyung will cook for you since hyung is very happy. Hmmm?” I went over them and kissed the two of them in their cheeks.

“Okay, hyung. goodnight again.”

“Okay. Night, night. Sleep tight dream of your y and handsome hyung tonight.” And he went to sleep.

 

After waiting for them to go their dreamla-la-land, I went to the bathroom to take a bath, but of course I went to look at my y body in the mirror first, caressing my abs.

“Oh, Jaejoong, why did God made you so perfect.”

After my me time, I went to take a nice long bath. As I lowered my body on the now warm and bubbly water, I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Even if my eyes were closed Yunho is the only I see. As if a silhouette of him is painted in my eyelids. Then I saw myself Kissing Yunho in the cheeks that made me blush like crazy! After what seemed like half an hour of my me time I dried myself and wore my boxers. Going to Chun and Su’s room I kissed my twins each on the forehead, I immediately went to sleep, expecting to see my Yunho in my dreamland.

 

THE NEXT DAY…

IT WAS A HOLIDAY

 

 I woke up very early to cook for my Twins. Yehey! I was planning to cook them a feast. Hahaha. I can’t wait to see the expression on their faces. I chuckled slightly as I entered my realm my beautiful kitchen.

After an hour of cooking I managed to set up the table and succeeded in preparing 12 dishes, not including the desserts of course, Ahohoho.

After that I went to sit on the couch waiting for Su and Chun to wake up.

After 20 minutes of waiting, I heard footsteps going down the stairs and saw my twins with their hair sticking out everywhere.

“Wow Hyung! The food smells so goo!” Chun exclaimed in delight as he kissed me on the cheeks.

“I know right, I’m so hungry right now!”  Su dashed near the table leaving Chun behind, then rushed back to me to give me my morning kiss.

Junsu then again sat on the chair and was about to eat the honey dipped pork until…

“Ehem, before eating wash up first.” I said tapping my foot, arms crossed and eyebrows slanted.

“Aww, hyung, But I’m so hungry. Can’t we eat first?” Su pouted.

“Nu-ah Su, wash up first okay?” Junsu nodded.

Su dashed upstairs with Yoochun following him. After 10 minutes they went down again, tidy and clean. They sat down near the table holding their spoons and forks while drooling waiting for my permission to eat.

“Dig in.” Then clanking of spoons and forks resonated around the room.

Till I heard someone knocking hysterically on our door ruining our food fiesta, what a bummer.

“Ah I’ll get it hyung ” Yoochun said, when he was about to stand up, I pushed him back on his seat and insisted.

“No, Chunnie, just continue in eating... Hyung will get it okay?” I smiled softly.

“Okay.” He smiled at me.

 


 

                              

The closer I get to the door the louder the knocking goes, Gosh people now a days, so impatient.

“Can’t you wait!? Disturbing the family time of me and my twins!” But the knocking still continued, When I opened the door,

“YAH!  Won’t you stop bothering us!” I saw a tall young man wearing a track suite, smiling like Hell. And guess who, if you’re right, here a cookie. It was Changmin...

 

“Hi, hyung!” he greeted me all smiles.

“Oh, it’s just you Changmin, what brought you here?” I said, now calmly.

“I smelled some delicious food from around the corner, so I followed it and ended up in your house, hoping that I can stop by to have breakfast.” he said confidently.

“Ah, sure.” Sigh, all this kid thinks about  is FOOD. Good thing he doesn’t get bloated from all the eating.

“Come in.”

“My pleasure!” when I was about to close the door someone pulled it open and to my surprise it was my y and Hot Yunnie...

“Yah! Changmin-ah why did you run off all the sudden!” he screamed in anger.

“Y-yunho-yah?” I asked, Yunho was wearing a tank top showing his awesome biceps and a pair of sweat pants, he looks so hot I just wanna eat him up!

“Oh Jaejoong-ah, what are you doing here?” He asked me wondering.

“Well maybe because he lives here dummy” Changmin said to his brother.

“Oh really.” Yunho said in disbelief. “You’re house is really big.”

“Come, let’s eat breakfast.” I said to Yunho as I smiled at him trying hard to avert my eyes from eye him.

“But we already ate you see.” Yunho said as he scratched his head.

“Really? But why is it that Changmin eats like you hadn’t feed him anything for weeks?” I said as I guided him inside the dining room, where Changmin was obviously hungry and gobbling down everything down his throat.

“Yah! Changmin, slow down at least...” Yunho said while covering his face with embarrassment so cute.

“Ha! Watch what your saying hyung, let’s see what will happen to you once you’ve tasted Jaejoong-hyungs cooking...” Changmin said while eating the food like a pig, a think always hungry pig.

“Let’s see then.” Yunho sat down and got himself a fork and tasted one of my dishes.

He chewed it slowly and chewed it like a critic. Oh my! I’m so nervous I wonder what would he say, gosh, I can feel my heart wanting to break out of my chest. After a while that seemed like hours for me, he started to swallow the food causing his Adam’s apple to move oh-so ily. Then his eyes widened.

“Waah! This taste so awesome! Best thing I ever tasted! You’re gonna make a good wife! I mean husband once you got married, I so envy you!” he said while forking another dish.

 OH MY GOD! Yunho actually liked my cooking! This is the happiest day in my life! but I would be happier if I would get to marry him. I chuckled at my thoughts

Then all of us ate.