Nutella

Because It's You....

 

the day was beautiful, i can hear the birds chirping form outside the windows and the fresh air of a hot summerday. i 
streched mybody to release the sleepiness still lingering inside of me. i looked at my side and found my life sleeping so
peaceful. Yunho looks like an angel when he sleeps. hehehe...
 
i reached out my hand and touched his face caressing his cheeks and fixing his hair that is covering his half opened eyes.
So cute. when i was about to get up i heard him saying something, more like mumbling things which i The y Kim Jaejoong 
cannot understand.so i leanedcloser to his face closing the gap between my ears and his hear shaped lips. i listened closely
and tried to make out the words that he was trying to say.
 
i was shocked and happy at the same time when i heard him saying my name softly full with love...
 
"jaejoong-ah" he mumbled softly in my ears sending somee shivers down my neck...
 
"Hmmm..?"
 
"J-jaejoong-ah"
 
"Hmmm? what is it?"
 
"Yunho Loves You..." he said then snored.
 
if only he knew how happy i was hearing those 3 words coming from him... THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING THIS MAN TO ME...
 
 
"i love you too Yunho..." i said as i kissed him softly in the lips and stood up heading for the door.
 
I opened it slowly afraid that i would make to much noise then wake him up from his deep peaceful slumber. i tiptoed 
myself out of the room and closed it gently as i went straight to the kitchen.
 
 
"What will i cook for today?"  i asked myself scratching my y chin.
 
 
i went close to the fridge but before my opened it,some note caught my eyes with Junsu's handwriting...
 
IN THE NOTE...
 
HYUNG!!! the three of us went the park since it's a saturday and we took the chance to have some quality time together.
so Don't worry about us Hyung, and before i forget to tell you hyung, i got some money from your waller amounting to 70,000 won.
changmin said he want's to eat at some fancy restaurant! Me and Chunnie loves you very much hyung!
 
from your lovely brother, SU...
 
END OF THE NOTE...
 
"WHAAATTT??!!! 70,000 won! what are they gonna do with that large amount of money!" i shouted in anger as i crumpled 
the not in my hand and threw is somewhere.
 
"Pabo..." so i opened the fridge and found something good that made my mouth water in delightt... i found a big jar of NUTELLA!
 hhhmmmm, just thinking of it's nutty flavor makes my mouth droll. so i got the jar and placed it in the table next to the
 kitchen, got myself a spoon and enjoyed the savory flavor that it contained...
 
 
Yunho's POV...
 
 i woke up upon hearing some clanking coming from the outsideand found myself alone in the bed. i stood up and went to the 
bathroom and washed my face. after that i went outside the room and found no one in my sight till i heard some clanking again 
coming from downstairs thsi time. i slowly went down and went to the source of all the clankng sound and found Jaejoong in the 
kitchen the spoon as he emptied the whole jar of nutella.
 
"J-jae?"
 
"Oh. good morning yunho!" he smiled with some traces of chocolate can be found on the side of his lips.
 
"Morning... so what are you eating?" i asked him pretending that i didn't know what he was eating and sat near to him.
 
"Oh, this. it's nutella..."he asked as he again the spoon it clean.
 
"sounds delicous, are there still some left?" i asked him as i leaned closer to him looking at the empty jar he is holding.
 
"Ah, sorry Yunho, i ate all of it. haha! it was so delicous so i didnt control myself..." he said as he scracthed his head,
and stood up and placed the jar and his spoon in the sink.
 
"Are you hungry Yun? I'll cook for you if you want?" he said as he opened the fridge...
 
"No,I'm not hungry Jae..."
 
"Hmmm? oh, so what do you want? maybe some coffee?"
 
"No, i want the nutella Jae!"
 
Jaejoong's POV...
 
"No,i want the nutelle Jae!" i was shocked when i heard him say that...
 
"Huh? But, i just ate all of it... sorry..."
 
"No, Jae! Yunho want's the Nutella! yunho loves Nutella!" Yunho shouted like a little child who wants to have a toy.
 
"But I..."
 
"Nutella!" Yunho shouted then he pouted.
 
"o-okay, then i will buy one now. sheesh, if i would have known earlier that you were a jerk for nutella then i shouldnt have ate it."
 
i was about to go out of the kitchen to buy the know bratty Yunho his nutella till i felt his hand on my wrisk stopping me.
 
"Now what?"
 
"You don't have to Go Jae..."
 
"Bwa?-- what's wrong with you yunho? how can i buy you your nutella if you don't want me t---"
 
i was caught short when he kissed me...
 
"mmmmm" i moaned because of his sudden actions...
 
 i felt his hands on my waist and held it tight, then i wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss and responded to it...
 
"You taste like nutella jae..." he said through breathes...
 
"Y-yun..."
 
the kiss suddenly turned into an aggressive kiss when i felt his tongue on my mouth the caverns of it savoring the taste of the sweet chocolate
I ate a while ago...
 
"Ahhhh..." i moaned in his mouth as he bit my tongue softly giving my mouth all the pleasure that he can give...
 
"J-jae..." he said as he my lips cleaning of the excess spread in it...
 
"Yunnie..." i said as i kissed him back exploring his mouth with my tongue...
 
and it lasted like that for the past 5 minutes, full of kisses, Chocolaty Kisses...
 
Author's POV
 
When the three kids returned home they found the two lovers in the kitchen lying down on the floor.
 
"Su... It seems like they passed out..." Chun said as he poked the face of his brother...
 
"Yeah,what were they doing anyway that they passed out like this?" Su inspected the 2 staring at them from head to toe...
 
Changmin entered the scene and something at Jaejoong's hands... it was a note...
 
"What does the note say?" Su and Chun asked in the same time...
 
"It says... 'Please buy us some Nutella when you kids get home'... uhu? weird? nutella?" Changmin  asked himself...
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
END OF ANOTHER CHAPTER...
Ichigotsuki!!! i tried my best to do your request... hope you like it....
 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!