Is This The End?

Because It's You....

 

Then next day, Jaejoong woke up still in the warm embrace of his Love. He looked at the man and he still looks cute even when sleeping like that. It was a good thing that it was summer, only a few flies to roam around the environment or else, Yunho could be choking now accidentally swallowing a fly. Now jaejoong didn’t want that to happen right? If he is gonna die like that then Jaejoong would willingly eat a fly if that happens. Yes that’s right. That’s how they love each other. Love even after death. Now that’s what you call true love.

Jaejoong then looked at his watch and it was already 10:00 am in the morning. It was about time for his lovely twins to get home after their sleep over to still unknown friends. He slowly and surely lifter Yunho’s hands which were wrapped around his tiny y waist. Yunho grunted closing his mouth shut, knowing that his cozy Jaejoongie was slowly getting up. But he didn’t even bother to open his eyes. He was still sleepy like hell. And he doesn’t want to break his beauty sleep. He needs it. After successfully puching Yunho’s hands away from his body. He slowly got up and tried to stand with both of his feet. He supported his body by holding on the table beside hm. He starts to feel the effect of the alcohol it was obvious that he was on the so-called ‘HANG OVER STAGE…’ his can see two of everything, two doors, two giant flat screen T.V’s, two wall clocks but what gave him the smile was when he saw two Yunho’s, now how lucky could he be if there were 2 Yunho’s. But he was contented. He loves his life. Everyone loves him, I do. He looked around and the house was trashed like hell. It looked just like a garbage compartment. Tin cans everywhere. Magazines and some chairs scattered on the floor.

“I never knew that I could do all this mess?” he asked himself.

“Sigh. I should starts cleaning up first…”

After maybe a hour of cleaning the house, it was again shining shimmering splendid.

“Time for my me time.” He tried to smell his own scent but didn’t want to continue if he doesn’t want to throw up in the now squeaky clean floor. He smelled like an old drunkard who didn’t take a bath for almost a year. Eewww. I’m not over exaggerating or anything but he really did.

 

He dashed up stairs opening the door to his room quickly removing al of his clothes and jumped in the bathroom feeling the water damping his white soft skin. And GAWD did it felt good. After taking a bath, he dressed himself up, went directly to the kitchen and started cooking. When he was still stirring the marvelous dish that he was making he felt someone’s hand wrapped around his waist and someone’s chin leaning over his broad shoulders.

“Good Morning Yunniebear.” Jaejoong said.

“Good Morning BooJae… what is my baby BooJae cooking?” Yunho cooed near Jaejoong’s ears touching it with his lips as he kissed it gently.

“Something good. Now go wash up first. I bet my stench is now clinging to you.” Jaejoong said spinning himself around, turning the stove off in the process.

“What stench? You always smell good BooJae…” Yunho kissed the other man in the lips.

“Why you… still, no matter how much I smell good, that doesn’t mean you don’t have to clean up. Now go upstairs and wash yourself.” Jaejoong kissed Yunho back.

“Okay, I love you!!!” Yunho said as he dashed upstairs.

“I love you too.” Jaejoong chuckled. ‘So cute.’

After a while the door opened revealing the three kids.

“We’re back hyung!” Junsu squeled as he hugged his lovely hyung.

“I missed you…” Jaejoong said.

“me too hyung. Oh, Changmin is with us. We saw him along the way so we invited him over.”

“Good Morning Jaejoong-hyung! What’s the menu?!” Changmin flashed his smile.

“Hyung, I bet yunho-hyung is here.” Yoochun said.

“And how sure are you?” Jaejoong said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“Well besides his shoes being here, you are now wearing your erted* I mean that grin of yours. Which only means that he’s hear.” Yoocuhn explained.

“Well, it’s not my fault that I was lonely. You were the ones who left your awesome Hyung alone in the first place.” Jaejoong said.

“I miss you Hyung!” Yoochun exclaimed changing his personality 360 degress, as he embraced his hyung.

“Let’s eat!” Jaejoong clapped his hands.

“Yey! FOOD!” and as usual. Changmin was the first to eat. Food Monster Cutie. Hehhehe

After a few more minutes Yunho finally went down, ow freshly clothed and still had his hair wet.

“What took you so long?” Jaejoong asked, he was now cleaning the table.

“You know Jaejoong-hyung. Yunho-hyung is always like that. He even dances when he takes a bath.” Changmin said as he tootpicked the stuck food residue in between his teeth.

“Yah! That was a secret you know.” Yunho pouted.

“Really?” Jaejoong’s eyes widened in pure surprise and happiness.

“Well yeah…” Yunho answered shyly.

“Oh, you’re so cute.” Jaejoong said as he pinched his lovers cheeks.

 

Everyday, everytime the Jung’s would come over, laughter would swallow the whole house down. Filled with joy and love. It was a great feeling. And November came, it was almost Christmas.

A very cold night was it, as Jaejoong stood up feeling the cold air passing through his veins. He was standing in the roof again looking at the big moon in front of him. It seems like history repeated itself. The same scene and the same place., but now with a different person. He was with Yunho. The Jungs decided to have another sleep over. And the three kids are now asleep. Leaving the 2 lovers alone. Jaejoong sat down, sitting beside Yunho.

“Aren’t you cold?” Yunho asked him.

“No. Why?”

“Nothing. I just want a reason, for me to hug you, you know, if you were feeling cold or whatsoever.…”

“haha…  you don’t need a reason Yunho. Come, I change my mind I think I’m cold.” Jaejoong said as he snuggled himself close to yunho feeling his warmth. Then Yunho wrapped his long slender arms around Jae.

“You’re so warm” Jaejoong remarked.

“ahhahah. I know. But I have a question.” Yunho said.

“What is it?”

“Why are we up here again?”

“You don’t know?”

“No. I wouldn’t ask you if I know.”

“Yah!” Jaejoong slightly punched Yunho in the shoulder. “It’s because it’s the legendary 11 11 11 today…”

“What’s that?”

“It’s ah you know, like a wishing thing. Today is November 11 2011, and it was said that if you wish exactly at 11:11 pm, your wishes will come true.”

“Really?”

“Yes… and lookie here. A minute more and it’s about time.” Jaejoong said as he waited impatiently for the designated time to come.

“In.. 10…9…8…7…6...5…4…3…2…1…!” Jaejoong immediately clutched his hands together, closing his eyes as he silently made a wish.

A minute passed.

“Done!” Jaejoong said in an accomplishing matter.

“…”

“Did you wish for anything?”

“well, I don’t need it.”

“Why? It’s worth a shot you know.”

“I don’t need it, because it was already fulfilled months ago.”

“Really, so what is it?”

“You.”

Jaejoong blushed like a tomato when he heard Yunho’s last word. You.

“R-really?”

“A-ha… so what did you wish for…”

“I wished that we could stay together forever.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes.”

“I can fulfill that.” Yunho said as he rummage over something, in his pocket.

“And how can you do that?” Jaejoong smiled in disbelief.

“Close your eyes.”

“What for?”

“Just close your eyes, and listen to everything that I’ll be saying.” Yunho said in a serious tone.

“O-okay. If you say so.” Then Jaejoong did close his eyes. He waited for a moment then he heard Yunho speaking.

“Kim Jaejoong… I have been thinking about his for a while now.” Yunho breathed heavily before continuing his words.

“But, have you ever thought of changing your name?”

“What?” Jaejoong asked, still with his eyes closed.

“I mean, don’t you think your name ?”

“B-bwa??”

“Have you ever thought of Changing your name. instead of Kim Jaejoong, let it be Jung Jaejoong.”

“W-what did you say?” Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes, as he saw  Yunho kneeling in front of him.

“What do you mean?”

“Kim Jaejoong. I humbly ask of you… Will you Marry me?” Yunho said as he took out a ring from his pocket.

Jaejoong sat there speechless.

“So? Would you…”

“…”

“hey…”

“y-Yes….” Those are the only words Jaejoong said, before he burst out into tears.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

END END END END END>….< hope you like it! COMMENT AND SUBSCRBE! sorry if it's too short. hehe...