Investigatory Project

Because It's You....

 

The next day…

Yunho’s POV…

I woke up and wiped off the dried saliva in the side of my lips flowing down to my chin. As I was stretching my arms, I saw Jaejoong sitting down on the floor near me with his hands in my shirt. I looked at him wondering why he slept there. Then I softly shook him attempting to wake up the sleeping figure.

 

“Jaejoong-ah…. Jaejoong-ah, wake up, it’s already morning” I shook him a little bit, he started to groan and opened his eyes slowly… slowly he lifted his head and looked at me straight in the eyes… And in the spur of the moment I was caught mesmerized by the beauty in front of me. How his eyes stare at me so early in the morning, the spark inside of them telling me the absolute magnificence inside of him, his cute little nose that rose form the middle of his face  and his red plump lips awaiting for all its glory to be kissed.

After a second I can feel his grip tightening his grip on my shirt as his eyes started to widen as he snapped out of his deep trans.

And at the same time as he tried to open his mouth to say something, I just felt my heart stop for a while as I took in all that I can get in the moment. Why my heart is beating so fast? That’s something that I won’t know but i have to find out. What is it that this guy is possessing that makes me feel this way?

 

Jaejoong’s POV…

Oh No! I just realized that I was holding his shirt tightly. I immediately let it go and again stared at him. I looked at his Lips, and his pointed nose and his eyes looking back at me… how can a man look so handsome so early in the morning…

“Are you okay?” he asked me as he stared back at me with his small almond eyes. So, Beautiful.

“A-ah, Y-yes… I –ah sorry for staring at you just now… You must think that I’m weird, hahah” I hurriedly stood up and looked around realizing that we are still at the bar…

“That’s okay…” Yunho replied…. He gave me a cute smile and with that small gesture I just heard bells ringing from the back of my mind. This is going to be a good day, I promise.

I looked at my watch to see what time it is and saw that it’s almost 6 am. I gladly heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Mr. Anonymous will be here any minute to check the store.

 “What time is it?” The guy beside me asked me softly…that gave me a flinch “I forgot to bring my watch you see”

“O-oh… its almost 6, Mr. should be here any minute.” I actually felt warm for it felt like we were some kind newly wedded couples who didn’t know what to do. I inwardly slapped my face trying to stop myself from fangirling. This isn’t right Kim Jaejoong you can’t think of such things without the other persons consent.

 Suddenly a thought crossed my mind as I vividly remember the past events last night, I felt my cheeks warming out as I remembered the embarrassing confession I did last night towards the sleeping Yunho. Omo ‘What would you do if I say I love you?’

I gulped the lump of saliva building up in the back of my throat, I slowly jereked y head to look at him and tried to open my mouth to form out my question on ‘Did you heard my confession last night’ Well not until I heard the bells chiming as Mr. Boss entered the bar with with eyes.

“Why are the two of you here so early in the morning?” Mr. Boss asked in utter confusion as he eyed the place.

“We actually got locked here yesterday Sir.” Yunho my loves calmly explained it to Mr. Boss.

“Is that so?”

“Yes, Sir” Yunho nodded.

He understood it and wondered who the persons who locked us up were. He sent us home and said too take the rest of the day and have our day off.

 Then we got home…

 When I reached home, and went inside our room, I saw my two siblings still sleeping looking like angels, still hugging each other and feeling each other’s warmth…

I woke them up and asked them to take a bath since they have school to attend to… After a while of whisperings and constant shaking, they finally opened their eyes and looked at me at the same time as the said in chorus a low ‘Good Morning Hyung.

And as I routine they slip of the bed and entered the bathroom hand in hand.

I went down and started to cook for them and prepared there lunchbox made with all my love. I waited for them to come down just for a few minutes, grabbing a magazine at the same time.

After a while they ate their breakfast and waited for the school bus to come… before they left as predictable as they were they gave me small peck in the cheeks. Junsu on my left and Yoochun on my right cheek. They left and waved goodbye as the school bus drove them away. They seemed not mad at me anymore.

 

After that I went to our room took a warm bath then went to sleep…

And the moment I shut my eyes I dreamt of him….

 

INSIDE MY DREAMS…

In a faraway land, somewhere over the hills, two figures kept looking at the night sky searching for shooting stars…

“Jaejoong-ah… Why do you love me?”

“Hmm? What do you mean Yunho-yah?

“I mean why did you love me? What did you find in me?” the man asked again leaning closer to me. Slowly inching his way to the latter.

“I don’t know Yunho-ah, there are just something’s that I can’t answer.…” The shorter man said as he tried to looks away from the intense gaze the taller man in giving him.

Then the taller man slowly lifted up the latter’s chin and gave his cheek a soft peck.

“And maybe it’s because there’s no need for reasons in loving someone Yunho.”

“Is that so?” Yunho said as he nuzzled his nose against the latter’s own.

Then in the spur of the moment a shooting star flashed across the night sky, the smaller one slowly closed his eyes as he breathed in the night breeze and chanted inside his mind. ‘I wish he would love me back… someday’

 

End of his Dream…

 

SOMEWHERE IN A SCHOOL…

Author’s POV…

 Chun and Su are seated together while listening to their physics teacher, babbling about the things they need to do in their experiment.

“Choose your partners… there should be 3 persons in one group okay people!” the teacher yelled like he was a mad. And returned in explaining the guidelines…

“This subject is boring right Chun…” Junsu whispered in his twins ear… making Chun giggle.

“I know right…”

While conversing they heard a familiar voice approaching them.

“Oh hey Changmin.” Junsu smiled in delight, seeing his friend since elementary.

“Ah… Junsu-yah, can I be in your group? ” Changmin asked the twins cautiously.

“Of course Min. sit down before Mr. Baldy sees you.” he said in a whispering matter. He doesn’t want any chalk hitting his huge soccer field forehead doesn’t he?

“waaahhh! Thank you! I love you two so much” then the three of them sat together talking about the project that they will be experimenting on…

 

DING DONG DING DONG…

School was over BANZAI!

 

“CHANGMIN-ah! Come! Let’s continue our project at our home!” Yoochun shouted while waiting for his friend who is fixing his things…

“okay, okay… I’m just fixing my notebooks! Geez, push over much?” Changmin replied not even looking at the two.

 

After a while…

 

They reached home…

 

“Wow! your house is big!” Changmin exclaimed in excitement!

“Is that so? Seems small to us…” Junsu said boringly. “I wonder if hyung is home or something, we didn’t inform him we’ll be bringing some classmate.”

“Hyung?”

 “Yes hyung. We have a hyung. Is there a problem with that?” Yoochun chuckled…

“And he cooks too. Maybe he’ll whip us something good for dinner; you can have dinner with us if you like.” Su interrupted.

 “Ooooh DINNER!” Changmin was happy, obviously and they started to enter the house. The house was squeaky clean and shiny, they were immediately embraced by Jaejoong who was wearing a red apron over his shirt.

“I missed you guys!” Jaejoong hugged his twins not realizing that Minnie is there…

“Hyung, we brought our classmate, he’s our group mate in our investigatory project.” Yoochun said while breaking away from his hyungs tight hug…

 “Oh.. nice meeting you… I’m Jaejoong, their Hyung.” He smiled prettily at Changmin, and that made Min blush…

“ah H-hi…”

“Ah, Hyung, were just gonna go upstairs so that we can continue our investigatory project, we don’t want that baldy to be angry at us.” Yoochun said as he held Changmin’s hand and directed him upstairs while Junsu trailed off just behind him.

“Oh, okay, I’ll continue cooking then.” Jaejoong then went back to the kitchen to continue in working in his wonderland.

 

After a while…

“DINNER IS READY!” Jae shouted!

And within seconds his twins and their friend are sitting quietly at the dinner table.

“Hmm! This is delicious Jae-hyung” Changmin commented not looking up on Jaejoong as he continued eating the nice feast Jaejoong prepared.

“Ahah, thank you. Eat well okay.”

After the meal the trio went upstairs trying to do their experiment but they ended up playing video games...

Time was running so fast that they didn’t realize that it was almost 9.

“OMO! It’s getting late; I better go home, before my brother scolds me, hard.” Changmin lifted his bag. "I’m gonna bring this Chips with me okay!"

 "Okay take care!" Junsu wave his hands and Chun did so too.

Changmin hurriedly went down stairs with both his hands preoccupied, one with his bag and the other with the bag of Doritos. As he was about to wear his shoes, he saw Jaejoong reading a magazine with his legs crossed in the sofa while sipping some freshly brewed coffee.

“Going already?” Jaejoong asked with his warm smile as he put down his magazine and cup; standing up and moving his way to Changmin.

 “Yes, Thank you for welcoming me.” Changmin smiled back. “I gotta go, my brother must be waiting for me.”

Changmin hurriedly went for the door till he felt someone holding his wrist back.

“Tell me where you live, I’ll send you home…” Jae said and got his motor keys dragging Changmin outside without waiting for the younger’s reply.

 

 

--------

 

Chun heard his brother’s motor’s engine, “Su, I guess his gonna drive Min home…” he said while cuddling Junsu from the back feeling his twins’ warmth.

“Yeah…” Su leans back towards Yoochun’s warmth.

Suddenly Junsu’s eyes widen as he remembered something very important.

 “Oh-oh.” Junsu exclaimed pushing Yoochun away.

“What?” Chun questioned Junsu now, quite sulking for the loss of warmth.

“We forgot to tell hyung that Min’s brother is Yunho.” Junsu giggled

“Oh right, ahahha.. I wonder what would be Jaejoong-hyungs reaction when he finds out?” then he pecked Su cheeks and hugged him from the back once again.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^