The Sleep Over 1

Because It's You....

 

Changmin’s POV

So after class I hurriedly went home to pack some clothes to wear in my, I mean our sleep over with Junsu and Yoochun accompanying me, of course.

 Hyung called me a while ago and he said that he went ahead, and asked if I can bring him some clothes to wear. Of course I had to, if I don’t want him to be mad at me or anything. It’s not like I’m afraid of him. I’m more afraid of Jaejoong-hyung, because one wrong move coming from me, I may not have a chance to eat his delicious delicacies. Just thinking of Jaejoong-hyungs cooking makes my stomach grumble. I can’t wait to eat there again! Hihihi…

So after fixing my and hyung’s clothes I went outside with my two buddies and walked on the way to their house.

It was already 6:00 when we reached the house. And we are right on time! I can smell the yummy scent of Jae-hyungs cooking. We went inside the house leaving the bags in the couch and we went straight to the kitchen. Seeing Yunho-hyung fixing the table while Jae-hyung was putting the food in some plate…

“Oh, you guys are right on time!” Jaejoong-hyung said with a smile as he placed the delicious looking thing in the table.

“Yeah, and I’m already hungry!!!” I exclaimed while rubbing my Abs, I mean my stomach… hehhehe…

“Let’s EAT!!!!”

 

And so we did…

 

Author’s POV…

Clanking of spoons and fork and some chewing are the only sounds heard surrounding the room. Everyone is savoring the taste of the delicacy in front of them. Yunho kept staring at the boy in front of him. Staring deeply at Jaejoong, neglecting his food…

“Don’t you like the taste?” Jaejoong asked Yunho, realizing that he was not touching his plate…

“Ah No. It’s really good…” he replied, still looking at Jaejoong.

“Ah, thank you…” Jae said as he took another spoonful of rice. Not realizing on what mess he created. Bits of rice sticking near his mouth.

“Jae.” Yunho said while taking a spoonful himself.

“Hmmm…”

“There’s rice on your face.”

“Oh! How stupid of me. Ahohoho, thank you!” Jaejoong said. When he was about to remove the rice from his face he felt Yunho’s hand holding back his hand.

“Let me do it.” Yunho insisted, taking the rice and without realizing it, he had the piece of rice placed in his mouth.

“Ah… t-thank you…” Jaejoong stuttered while blushing…

“No problemo Jae…” Yunho said eating another spoonful smiling at Jaejoong…

“Oh, come on Hyung, get yourselves a room.” Chun said while feeding Su whom which is beside him…

“Yeah, Hyung. You’re acting Lovey Dovey again you know.” Su followed while taking the food being fed to him.

“And what do you think are you doing?” Jaejoong asked while cocking his eyebrows.

“We are twins hyung, it’s our responsibility to take care of each other…” Su said while wiping the stain on Chunnies face.

“That’s right Hyung, at least we have the right. Unlike you two. Unless you two are dating or anything.” Chun said while gulping on his drink…

“And who said we were in Dating!” Jaejoong shouted! While his cheeks were red.

“Y-yeah!” Yunho followed… “Why would I date someone like him? Ha! He doesn’t even know how to Dougie…”

“What Dougie! At least I know the sofa syllables! Unlike you dancing monkey machine!”

“What Dancing Monkey! You stupid ‘don’t know how to do this, do that’ person!”

“You Fluke! ”

“You Moran!”

“You Freak!”

“You Idiot!”

“You Small Faced Alien!”

“You Girly Man!”

“Big Man!”

“Those are Man s! You Senseless person!”

And they continued in bickering each other…

“Sigh… they are it again.” Chun sighed. He stood up and went to the kitchen carrying his and Su’s plate with him.

“I don’t care, as long as I can eat…” Changmin said, still eating.

 

After 20 minutes, Su insisted that they should play some game to lighten the aura around them… Jaejoong and Yunho are now in a staring contest seeing who can withstand the pain.

“That’s enough Hyungs, well start the game and the 3 of us decided to have a role playing game, since our next topic for English is Drama.” Su said while separating the Two…

“Why would I play with that- with that THING?!” Jaejoong said while pointing at Yunho…

“What THING!?” Yunho stood up.

“Oh Come on.  For me Hyung?” Junsu pleaded with his puppy Dog (Duck) eyes. Junsu knows very well that his hyung can’t stand him.

“Oh! Okay, okay! Fine! What play are we gonna do anyway?” Jaejoong asked raising his eyebrows and crossing his arms against his y chest…

“Romeo and Juliet of course…” Su said.

“Who will play Romeo and Juliet anyway?” Yunho asked.

“The 2 of you…” Yoochun butted in.

“WHAT!” the two cried in unison.

“You have no other choice. I wanna play Mercutio! Romeo’s Best Friend!” Changmin added.

“I wanna be Paris!” Junsu squealed!

“And I will be Tybalt!” Yoochun exclaimed!

“Then I will be Romeo!” Yunho raised his hand.

“What! I’m Romeo!” Jaejoong insisted.

“You can’t be Romeo Jae, I’m taller than you, you see. And besides you look like a girl so you fit Juliet’s role perfectly.” Yunho said in a smirk while making fun of Jaejoong…

“You! You’re gonna pay for this!”

“Oh sure… How much? ahhahaha”

And again they stared fighting again…

“Oh before I forget to tell you, you two are gonna have a kissing scene.” Yoochun said while scratching his neck…

“WHAT KISSING SCENE!” Again they replied in unison…

“Well it’s not like you never kissed before right. And besides this is all just a game.” Yoochun explained…

“What?” Yunho said while looking at Jae’s y red plump lips. Remembering the kiss they shared in Jaejoong’s room.

“What are you staring at ert?” Jae asked his lips, as if he was tempting Yunho.

“Who’s looking at who? Why would I even stare at you? Pabo….” He said while turning around and his face so red.

“OKAY! CHOP CHOP! We don’t have every night so places everybody!” Changmin said.

“Let’s go to the scene where Juliet is sleeping. The scene where they killed each other.”

“What? But what about your scenes?!” Jaejoong asked Changmin.

“Never mind our scenes… Come on Jaejoong hyung, we don’t have much time left now lay down and pretend that you are sleeping.” Changmin said, like he was the director and Jaejoong did so…

“Yoochun! Hand Yunho-hyung the script and the ‘Poison’…”

“Yes boss.” And he handed it over to Yunho and Yunho read the script…

After 5 minutes...

“Done Reading and Memorizing hyung?” Changmin asked while tapping the table beside him…

“Yes… Do I really have to this? Why not let the twins do it? They love each other right?”

“We can’t were still too young to do kissing scenes.” Yoochun said while smiling.

“Wha?” Yunho answered in disbelief.

“Junsu! The Video Cam?” Changmin looked at Junsu.

“Ready!” Su said while readying himself in pressing the record button.

“What’s the camera for?” Yunho asked.

“Enough with the questions, hyung. NOW IN 1…..2…..3….. ACTION!”

 

“Sigh….” Yunho sighed and started to kneel down besides the pretending to be sleeping Jaejoong. Jaejoong flinched a bit when he felt Yunho’s knee hitting his side.  And in seconds Yunho got into his role as Romeo…

This is what he said.

“Here, here will I remain With worms that are thy chambermaids. Blah blahblah blah… Arms, take your last embrace! and, lips” Yunho said as he caressed the lips of Jaejoong, Jae flinched a bit at Yunho’s sudden action.

 

Then Yunho continued his lines.

 

“O you The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss A dateless bargain to engrossing death!” Jae remembering the movie, this was the part where Juliet woke up from her deep slumber so he pretended to do so, copying the exact expression and the same actions as what Juliet did.

“Come, bitter conduct; come, unsavoury guide! Thou desperate pilot, now at once run on The dashing rocks thy seasick weary bark! Here's to my love!” After the lonely line Yunho opened the small bottle containing the poison, on which in real life was some kind of fruit juice. Then he drank it… and Jaejoong going with the flow was shocked to see ‘Romeo’ drinking the poison.

 “O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.”  And so Yunho leaned forward and pecked Jaejoong lips, causing Jaejoong to moan. When Yunho was about to release from the light peck he felt Jaejoong’s lips dipping deeper unto his, arms circling around his neck making the kiss into a needy possessive kiss.

 Suddenly Yunho felt Jaejoong tugging on his lower lip causing him to grunt in pain and pleasure. After a few more seconds Jaejoong could feel Yunho’s tongue against his lips searching for an entrance and he gladly made way for Yunho’s tongue, not caring if he gets dominated.

He just wanted to feel Yunho lavishing his mouth with his. Saliva started to dribble around his lips as Yunho on his tongue causing him to release a low moan that was swallowed by Yunho’s hard a wet kisses. Jaejoong then tugged at Yunho’s hair as he pulled Yunho down deepening the lip lock.  

After the wild intense kiss that almost lasted for minutes they released each other’s mouth and breathed deeply trying to catch their breaths. Not knowing that the kids are still there watching them as they kissed and what’s worst it was being taped. They only realized that they were not alone when they heard something.

“OH MY GOD.” Changmin said dazed from what he saw.

“S-SU.. Did you catch that scene?” Changmin asked Junsu not taking off his eyes at the two males who made-out in front of their very eyes with Yunho still hovering over Jaejoong.

“Y-yes…” Su replied, leaving his mouth wide open from the shock.

After a few seconds of Buffering….

“WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!” Jaejoong screamed in top of his lungs, after coming back from his deep long trans, pushing Yunho off his body as he scrambled away from the y man he just shared an intense saliva exchange.

“What did just happened?!” Yunho shouted as he touched his bruised lips while looking at Jae…

“Aha---hah-hahhahaha… THIS IS GONNA BE A HUGE HIT!” Changmin shouted and he took the Video Cam from Junsu…

“Oh No! Changmin! Don’t tell me that you’re gonna do the thing that I am thinking of that you would be doing?!….” Yunho said while pointing at Changmin…

“Oh yes Brother! I’m sure this will get at least 2 million hits in YouTube!” Changmin shouted as he ran away with the twins who are still shocked from what they saw…

“YAH! Come back here!” Yunho shouted as he chased Changmin, trying to stop him in posting it in the internet… but it was too late, when he found the 3 kids the Video was posted in Youtube and in just 10 seconds, the video got 1 million Views. Wow, erted people.

“Haha, told you so hyung…” Changmin chuckled while looking at his Hyung, who seems frozen…

And Jaejoong was there, still in the living room… sitting like a little lost kid…

“What did just happened?” he said as he touched his swollen red lips. Trying to remember the feeling when his lips touched Yunho’s….

“OMO…” Then he suddenly fainted with his face so red and some trace of blood coming from his nose…

 

  AND THAT IS HOW IT STARTED! The sleep over…