The Day The Jung's Came Over 2

Because It's You....

 

After eating. I went to the kitchen carrying the (20) dishes we used.

 

“Ah, that was so delicious!” Yunho exclaimed while rubbing his tummy.

“Told you so, hyung! I wonder when will be the day that you can cook like Jaejoong-hyung?” Changmin asked while tooth picking the food stuck in between his teeth.

“That would take forever you know” Junsu blurted in while going towards the TV and turned it on.  

“Whatcha watching?” Yoochun asked Su sitting down beside him...

“I don’t know. Some cooking show I think.” Junsu said. And with that statement Changmin dashed towards the sofa and sat down feeling at home while waving his arms in an enthusiastic manner.

“FOOD. FOOD. FOOD!” Changmin chanted repeatedly.

 

And they focused their eyes on the TV seeing the amazing kids cooking for the prize.

 

Yunho was left in the dining area and decided to help Jaejoong in cleaning the dishes. He carried the rest of the dishes to the sink and placed it next to Jaejoong.

“Ah, thank you Yunnie! Opps, I-I ah…sorry for calling you that.” I said blushing like mad. Omoya! I forgot that he was here.

“That’s okay. I like it and it’s cute too. Well since you let me eat here, at least let me help in washing the dishes.” he said to me holding my hand stopping me from scrubbing the dish. “but-ahhh.” His hands are so beautiful and big.

“Please.”He pleaded using his puppy dog eyes on me. Oh yunnie, you now I can’t resist you well not actually know but…

“Okay, you can help me by wiping the dished dry then.” I sighed and handed him a dry towel.

“Yey! Thank you” He grabbed the towel and accidentally brushed his hands on mine. God, I’m gonna faint any time soon! 

 

After a while of silence…

 

“Ah, Jae, where will I place the plates?” He asked.

“Ah, there, inside that cabinet.” I pointed left.

“Thank you!”

After a minute of cleaning at least 50 dishes we were finally done. When I was about to walk outside the kitchen I didn’t realize that there was soap on the floor so I slipped and as I slipped I drag him with me and we fell on the floor and Yunho dragging some of the dishes which hit his head then mine. OUCH! Hell that hurts! Then we fainted..…

 

Outside the kitchen…

“What was that loud thud and crashing sound?” Changmin asked while his eyes are still glued in the TV eyeing the food that the kids where cooking.

“I don’t know.” Junsu answered him without looking at him, his eyes glued at the same place Changmin’s eyes were pasted.

“I’ll go check on it.” Yoochun stood up to go look inside the kitchen.

 

BACK AT THE KITCHEN…

 

“Ow… My head hurts,” I groaned in pain as I felt my head was throbbing like crazy. As I opened my eyes and felt someone over me. OMO! Yunnie is on top of me and his head is bleeding and my lips! They are bleeding!

LORD TAKE ME NOW! this looks like a scene! But if you think about it, the feeling isn’t that bad, haha. I feel so mmnnnm so hot. Till I felt him fidgeting around and finally he opened his eyes.

“WAAAHHHHHHH! I’m so sorry!” He said in a shocked voice standing up hurriedly.  

 

Chunnie’s POV

 

Because of that loud thud and crashing sounds coming from the Kitchen, I got worried and went in.

 

“Hey, guys, everything oka--- HOOW MY GOD!!” What I saw, my eyes can’t believe, bigtime! I saw Yunho-hyung standing up while his head was bleeding and Jaejoong-hyung lying on the floor with his shirt raised up showing his abs and a busted lip and with all the broken dishes around… OH MY GOD!! Don’t tell me Yunho-hyung was trying to Jae-Hyung…

 

INSIDE YOOCHUN’S IMAGINATION…

 

When Yunho was done wiping the Dishes and Jaejoong was about to leave the kitchen, Yunho pulled him back and said..

“Jae…” he said while looking intently at Jaejoong’s big doe eyes..

“What do you want? Let me go, Yunho. I don’t like you anymore.” Jae said calmly looking away from the handsome Yunho.

“But you even kissed me last night, remember.” Yunho’s hand wrapped around Jae’s petite waist.

“That was before Yunho. I don’t like you anymore so let me go!” Jaejoong shouted in dismay as he tried to get away from Yunho. 

Because of that statement Yunho got angry and forced Jaejoong in a rough wet kiss. Resulting the cut on Jaejoong’s lips.

“Let me go! Yunho-ah! I HATE YOU!” With that Yunho got even madder and pushed Jaejoong towards the floor pinning his hands above his head but before Yunho pinned he immediately reached for one of the plates Yunho just wiped minutes ago and used it to hit Yunho’s head. Resulting the bleeding head he has right now and sending the other dishes on the ground. But Yunho was tough so he still had the strength to pull up Jaejoong’s shirt upwards, but when he heard the turning of the door knob he immediately stood up leaving the harassed Jaejoong sprawled the floor, leading to the scene that Yoochun was seeing.

 

THE END OF YOOCHUNS IMAGINATION…

 

Author’s POV…

 

When Jaejoong saw his brother standing in front of them he saw Yoochun’s red face only meaning that he thought of the wrong thing.

“CHUNNIE…” he said, and because of the sudden lip movement he felt the pain in his lips, making the scene worst.  He looked like he was like hell.

“Hyung…” Chun said in awe. “YOU!!” he pointed towards the injured Yunho.

“What did you do to my HYUNG!!” Yoochun shouted in anger.

“What?” Yunho replied in a confused tone.

“What, What?! You tried to my hyung only because he cooks delicious food!! You monster!” he shouted in anger.

 

Jaejoong’s POV…

 

“What? Who who?” I the Mighty Kim Jaejoong said and stood up. Brushing of the blood on my y (busted) plump lips.

“He did!” Chunnie points at Yunho.

“What? I didn’t anyone”  he said in a laughing matter “in fact I was the one badly injured here.” Yunho said as he held his still bleeding head.

“But the scene, the… the… huh?” Chunnie tried to explain but failed miserably.

 

After that I explained everything to Chunnie.

“Ah. Is that so?” Chun asked me a little embarrassed.

“Yes, Chun. Nobody got .” But I wish I was. And it wont be since it’s going to be done by Yunnie my love then it’s all good. Ahoho.

“Yunho-hyung, I-ah I’m so sorryyy!” he bowed down.

“Ah that’s okay. It’s quite understandable really.” he laughed but stopped when he started to feel the stinging pain in his head. He groaned as he clutched his forehead.

“Ah. I feel so…dizzy.”

“Yunnie! You’re bleeding! I freaking forgot! Ottokhe!” I walked unto him then he fainted and landed on my chest.

“Yunho-ah!” I panicked and before I knew it I was carrying Yunho bridal style on the way to my bedroom and let him lie down there as I cleaned his wounds.

 

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun, left me alone with him. OMOya! This is gonna be a good start! Cheer me on okie?!