How Do I Feel About You?

Because It's You....

 

I still can’t imagine that Yunho the person that I love the most is right now in my arms. I don’t know what got into him. Maybe because of the force of the plate, hitting his head affected his brain, which caused his brain to do crazy things or maybe it’s because it was all too sudden that he didn’t know what to do?

Hey, how about you be the one to be knocked off by a glass plate resulting to some head injury and before you now it, some guy kissed you in your sleep and tells you that he loves you. Now who could think right in that situation?

Or maybe it’s just because he has feelings for me, maybe he liked me too, and he only realized it now! Oh, what am I thinking, I’m being too full of myself. Lord, please help me clear my mind. Oh man, I really don’t know what to do. I feel like dying any second now. I think I should stop now before I do something erted to him.

“Yunho…”

“hmmm?”

“Can you ah, let go now. I can’t breathe you see.” I whispered in his ears. No matter how much I like his skin touching mine, I can’t take advantage of the situation. The poor guy is injured, hello?

“Ah, Oh yes, Mianhe.” he said while breaking the embrace…

“I’m sorry…” I stood up and bowed… “I don’t know what got into me. Please, just forget what I said, and let us move on. I’m sorry again.” I said while looking at the floor, I suddenly feel so heavy. Feels like tons of hollow blocks are over me. I started to breathe heavily and sweat covered my face.  I can see his worried expression, but hey, he shouldn’t worry about me. He’s the injured one here.

“Jae, are you okay? You are sweating a lot?” he asked looking me at the eyes…

“y-yes.. I have to go now and cook dinner; you should go take a rest.” I walked away and left him with a confused look painted in his face.

“Jae?”

I opened the door and accidentally hit Su and Chun who was eavesdropping on us.

“Ah, my poor nose…” Su whined in pain…

“Well, it’s not my fault you placed your face near the door. Now stand up and leave the guy alone.” I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

“Sorry, hyung. What happened there anyway?” Chun asked while dusting of his shirt.

“Don’t ask. I won’t tell you anyway no matter how much you plead.” I scoffed. “Now let’s go.”

We went down and left Yunho inside the room alone.

 

Yunho’s POV…

Yunho, you jerk, what did you just do? I said to myself touching my lips remembering the feeling that lingered around me. I looked at the window and it seems like the sun is about to set. It was already 4:00 in the afternoon. My head still hurts like hell but it kind of disappeared when I held him in my arms. It felt really warm and I wished that it never ended. I can still feel his warm touch in my skin as I tried to get up. I successfully lifted my body I went inside the bathroom, did my business and then again lied down in the bed, pitying myself.

After a while of thinking Jaejoong’s voice resounded in my head. The words ‘I love you’ kept playing in my mind like a broken record. The way he held me back when I embraced him. And the way he smells. Just thinking of him makes me feel warm deep inside. What is this feeling? Don’t tell me that I’m falling for him.

Also if you think about it, there are many times that I dreamt of him. Are these the signs? I stood up and wore my tank top and made my way downstairs. I found myself in the kitchen heading towards Jaejoong who was cooking Dinner.

He suddenly spoke mistaking me for someone else…

“Su, is that you can you? Hand me the cheese inside the fridge, please.” he said still focusing in the dish that he is making.

“Ah, it’s me Jae, I can get it for you.” I opened the fridge and looked for the cheese that he is asking for. After I located the cheese I hand it over to him.

“And why are you here?” he asked and accepted the cheese in my hand.

“I don’t know. I-I just don’t have anything to do.” I stuttered answering his simple question. Yunho why are you so nervous?

“Okay, Is that so? Can I ask a favor?” he asked me while looking at me like nothing happened in the room, like 30 minutes ago?

“S-sure what is it?”

“Can you please call 3 kids. They are in the Entertainment room, playing some video games. Can you please do that while I arrange the table? ”

“Oh yeah, sure…” I went to fetch the 3 kids not wasting any second.

I reached the destination, and the words “ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK” was pasted at the mahogany door with a skull beside it. I knocked twice and entered the room. I saw the kids playing Tekken.

“Time to eat kids.” Wow. The room is so… Big?

“Sure, hyung. Are you okay now?” Yoochun asked me while turning off the game.

“Yes, I feel fine.  Now let’s go. Your hyung is waiting.”

“Okay, will be right there. You can go ahead Yunho-hyung” Junsu stood up.

“Okay. Hurry up okay?” After that I shut the door close and went back to the kitchen, I saw Jaejoong sitting at the table waiting for us. I took the chance to talk to him; I just wanted to clear things up.

“Ah, Jae, can I talk to you?” I said while sitting down.

“Sure? Is there anything wrong?” Jaejoong asked looking up at me.

“Ah, you see. About what happened earlier, I didn’t know what came into me. My body just reacted to it.”

“Why are you saying sorry? I was the one who placed you in an uncomfortable situation in the first place. Just forget about it.” He smiled at me with a little bit of something that I can’t guess.

“But, I have something else to say to you.” I breathed deeply before continuing my sentence. “You see Jae, I have always been dreaming of you, I saw you once in my dreams and I think that you were trying to say something to me. And about your confession a while ago, I-ah… I actually think that I like you too. ” I breathed for a moment and waited for a response.

“Yunho-ah” Jaejoong said with his eyes widened. “I’m sorry for my sudden action. I just like I mean not like, love you a lot since I first laid my eyes on you. Since the day I saw you dancing in that stage, in that bar, the moment I saw you I knew I love you. But please I don’t want you to answer me, well not now I guess. Please reconsider my confession. I don’t want you to do sudden actions that you might regret, so please I’ll be waiting for the day that when I will know your true feelings.” He stopped for a moment lowering his head which was tainted with the color of red.

“Damn it! I don’t know what’s happening to me. I think I’m going crazy!” he buried his face in his hands.

“Jae.”

After the nice (awkward) dinner we left the Kim’s Residence and went back to our house. As we enter our house I sat at the couch stretching my arms and massaged my injured head to release fatigue. Suddenly,

“Hyung, do you like Jaejoong-hyung?” Changmin asked out of nowhere causing me to choke on my own saliva.

“W-what?” I asked in confusion as I twisted my neck to his direction.

“You see hyung, I saw Jaejoong-hyung confessing to you a while ago. He’s not that bad right, though his a guy, his perfect wife material. He knows how to COOK, he knows how to clean the house and we can’t ignore the fact that his hot. So what’s not to like?” He said.

“I know that fact, Changmin. But I can’t just say to him that I love him too, I still have to reconsider my feelings for him.”

“You’re right… well I should better go to sleep. You too, hyung. Take the time to think about it. hmmm” he said as he went upstairs.

 

Sigh. Yunho, you know what. Changmin is right…. He’s not that bad. But the big question is, KIM JAEJOONG WHAT DO I REALLY FEEL ABOUT YOU?