The Usual

Because It's You....

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

The next day, I the handsome and flawless Jaejoong woke up from his slumber and did some stretching. I opened the curtains and saw the sun fighting to rise and take its place again, making the moon disappear. I looked at my two cute siblings who are embracing each other tight. Last night was so tiring that we all ended up sleeping in my bed, it’s a good thing that it was a king size.

When I was about to change my clothes I heard Chun mumble in his sleep.

“Hmmm, stupid duckbutt. You’re sitting on the remote, pabo,” He mumbled in his deep sleep. It gave me a smile, thinking that I still have my twins with me making me happy every single day. When I was about to leave I then heard Su talk.

“Shut the hell up, you forehead monster,” Junsu grunted before he started snoring. That actually shocked me a little. Hahaha, they are still fighting in their sleep.  I didn’t know that twins dream of the same dream too. How cute, so before I went down I gave my lovely twins a peck in their cheeks.

 

It was Saturday so they have no class, so I went to our basement and got some cleaning supplies. I started to clean the house. Though we are parentless our house was quite big if you ask me. We are not really rich, well maybe a little bit.

I chuckled as I sweep the floor.

My father was a great man he was a lawyer and my mother was his secretary though they are busy at work they never missed eating dinner with us.

We were such a perfect family. I remember dad telling me that he wanted me to be a lawyer like him but he said that I should follow my dream for this is my life and I ought to live it as I want it to be lived out. He was such great man even until the day they died together. 

After sweeping the floor I started mopping like crazy and to fit my mood I started playing some music using our cd player. Chose track number 3 and waited till the music started. Till I heard the beat of the song that I really love “Mirotic” which was sang by the famous group DBSK. I am a Cassie and there’s nothing wrong with that.

I followed the rhythm of the song and matched it with the rhythm of my mopping. Moving my body along with the song and lip-synching to it, feeling every beat and every word they are saying till I heard some giggling behind that stairs. I slowly went close to the stairway and saw my brothers giggling like little devils.

“And why is it that the two of you are now awake so early in the morning?” I asked them with a grin on my face.

“It’s because of your loud music hyung,” Yoochun replied back holding back his laughter covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

“Yeah hyung, I think you should go audition and become a pop star like them too,” Junsu followed while laughing his duckbutt out.

“Ha-ha, very funny you too,” I said with pure sarcasm on my tone. “Now go wash your faces and change your clothing. Especially you Junsu, there is still some traces of saliva in the side of your lips you know.” I pointed at him.

“Well it doesn’t matter hyung, at least I don’t dance like some crazy person,”Junsu said and immediately held Yoochun’s hands and ran for it upstairs.

“Aish! Yah!” I shouted for whatever’s sake. “How can he call that a crazy dance when Hero danced it so ily?” I pouted. “Well they are still kids. They won’t understand anything about it anyways.” After a while I finished cleaning the house and went to the kitchen and prepared the meal for my lovely siblings.

When I finished cooking I saw the two of them sitting on the table quietly like little angels waiting for their food to be served.

“Mmmm, that smells so good, hyung! What’s that?” Yoochun asked in an excited tone.

“I really don’t know I just whipped up all the things I can find in our refrigerator and put some spices in it. ” I smiled as I explain the master piece that I placed in front of them. Junsu hurriedly got his fork and tasted the food in front of him. In my delight his eyes popped and a smile appeared in his cute face looking satisfied and got himself another bite.

“Waaahhhh!” Junsu squealed like a dolphin. “It’s so magnific!” He showed me a thumbs up with Yoochun tasting it next and in a nick of time he exclaimed.

“Wow Hyung! You can be a wife with your cooking skills. I’m sure once that Yunho guy tastes your cooking he will love you back, I’m sure!” He said with a delighted expression. Then they continued eating.

And with Chun complementing my dish, Yunho’s face flashed in my mind and imagining him eating my food with his handsome face so happy, suddenly a grin crept up my face.

“Uh-oh, Chunnie, he’s at it again,” Said Junsu not even looking at him and continued eating.

“You’re right Su. Hyung has his scary grin again. Maybe he is thinking of erted thoughts again. That poor guy, now I am sorry for him,” Yoochun replied while munching on the food on his plate.

 

 

And that is the usual happenings inside the Kim residence.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another update! Sorry if its another boring chapter. Hahaha! Sigh, keep on reading though.