YunJae Is Real

Because It's You....

  Jaejoong’s POV…

Every 10 seconds I look at the man staring at me, just to check on his non-changing expression. It was priceless. His mouth was half open, his eyes the same, and you can tell just by looking at him that he was shocked in all aspects. Hhahaha! I can’t wait to see his reaction on what I wil be doing later. Hey! Don’t you dare continue what you were thinking that I’ll be doing? I’m not like Yunho, I wont go flirt around with everybody that  I laid my eyes on to. Specially a girl who wears a skirt which can be classified as an underwear! How can Yunho do that to me anyway!? Hey I’m KIM JAEJOONG! The iest man alive! Duh! He is lucky like hell that he is my otherhalf! And GOD!!!! UURRGGHhh!!!! Calm down Kim Jaejoong my man. You’re gonna have pay back later hmmm…. Still he is… NO, wait okay…. BUT!... you will have time for it… okie… I said in my mind.

 

AFTER THE PERFORMANCE…

Jaejoong didn’t even bother to look at Yunho who stood frozen there near the steps. He intentionally bumped shoulders with Yunho just to show how angry he is and he would like to have his revenge right this very moment.

“Yah…” Yunho said in an irritated tone as he stopped Jaejoong from walking away any further. Holding him back by the shoulder.

“What do you want?” Jaejoong said a pissed tone. He tried to brush off the others hand.

“Where do you think are you going?” Yunho said as he gripped harder on the latter’s shoulder.

“Why do you care. You ing flirt.” Jaejoong hissed as he threw Yunho’s hands away from him. With deep anger in his big doe eyes.

“What!?” Yunho shouted in fury.

Jaejoong didn’t even try to look back. Trying to hide his wide grin painted on his red plump lips. Ohoohoho.. he looks so evil right now. He went directly to their locker room. Yunho followed him as exected.

‘You’re gonna regret this day Jung Yunho’ He said to himself as he opened the door and gently closed it from behind using his foot. He now sat at the bench in front of the door. He waited for seconds and the door opened once again. Showing the now frustrated Jung Yunho.

“What do you want?” Jaejoong asked in an ‘I don’t care matter.’

“What’s wrong with you?!” Yunho asked in a loud voice.

“I don’t know. How about you ask yourself.” Jaejoong said with power in his voice.

“Here we go again Jae. What happened? Why are you so damn mad!” Yunho said in frustration.

“You seriously don’t know?” Jaejoong said with playfulness in his tone. He stood up placing his arms near his slim waist.

“Oh, Come one Yunho. I think everyone knows your mistake. Everyone saw it. And you didn’t?   You have got to be kidding me!” Jaejoong shouted in fury.

“you are the worst person I have ever known in my entire life! How could you do that, when you know that you have me! Yunho I’m you boyfriend! Your boyfriend! You STUPID IDIOT GOOD FOR NOTHING JERK WHO KNOWS NOTHING OTHER THAN BEING SUCH A FLIRT! I HATE YOU!!!!” Jaejoong shouted in anger as he ran away. Opening the door behind Yunho and slamming it hard. Leaving the JERK Yunho, who doesn’t even know what he did. Now how stupid can he be. Poor Jaejoongie.

Outside the Bar…

“What a jerk.” Jaejoong mumbled to himself.

Inside the Locker Room.

“What the hell happened?” Yunho questioned himself. “What is wrong with him? This morning he was so lovey-dovey with me. But now, it seems like Hell has break loose.” Yunho said as he scratched his head. “What do I do?”

Yunho’s POV.

Jaejoong didn’t talk to me for the whole night. Sigh… it was closing time and I desperately need to talk to him about this. It’s killing me not seeing him smile at me.

“Jaejoong-ah” I said to him. But he just walked pass right me like I was not existing. He just continued on walking. He was now getting on my nerves. When I was about to walk to him I heard a familiar voice calling my name..

“yunho-shii!!!” a voice of a girl called from behind. I look back to check who it was and it was her.

“Oh, hey Zyphia! (the girl who he danced with…)” Zyphia ran towards me stopping when we were a feet away from each other.

“Whatcha doing?” Zyphia asked me with a flirtatious tone.

“Nothing much. Not going home yet? The bar is closing you know.”

“Well I was, I just want to wait for you. I have something to tell you anyway.”

“What is it?”

“Come here…” she said as she dragged me in some corner wrapping her arms around my arms.

Author’s POV.

Yunho didn’t know that there was pair of eyes glaring. Staring at the 2 persons with their arms intertwined with each other.

“You Jerk you’re gonna pay for this.” Jaejoong whispered to himself with pure rage in his voice and eyes.

Somewhere in a corner of the bar…

“Yunho-ah” a voice was heard full of love.

“What is it?”

“Help me please…”

“With what?”

“I want…”

“You want what?”

“I… love… can you.. ahhh… this is so embarrassing!”

“No don’t be embarrassed. What is it that you want?”

“I… I… ahhhhh… CANYOUSETMEUPWITHKIMJAEJOONG-SHIPLEASE!” she said in a very fast tone. The only words Yunho heard was You and Kim Jaejoong.

“What?”

“You see, I like Kim Jaejoong-shi, and as I see it, you seem close I mean so close to him. So I thought that you could, ah you know. Set me up with him… that is if you can.”

“What? You like him?” Yunho asked in bewilderment.

“Yes… ever since I saw the 2 of you dancing. I was really glad the Mr. assigned me as your dance partner so that I can get close to you, which will mean I can get close to jaejong-shii. ”

“Ah… is that so….”

“So, can you?---- can you?”

“Well about that Zyphia, I c-cant.”

“Why? You like him too?!” Zyphia asked him tilting her head.

“Not Just like… I love him… you know, he is…..”

“He is your what?”

“He is my Boyfriend you see.”

“WHHHAAAATTTTT?” Zyphia shouted in pure ecstasy.

“Y-yah… what’s wrong with you…. Are you okay?”

“So I was right all along!! That explains everything. So that’s why you 2 always hold hands, and you always hug Jaejoong-shii from behind. And that’s the reason why I saw Jaejoong-shii kissing you a while ago. I thought it was pure friendship!”

“Huh?”

“I just have to call them…”

“Call who?”

Zyphia immediately rummage over her bag, getting her phone and dialed some numbers.

“Who is that?”

“Yobosaeyo… NIKKI!!!! It is real! Yun-Jae is real!!! Joyanne-shii’s guess was real! Yun-Jae is freaking real!!!!” Zyphia said as he started to jump up and down.

“Who’s Nikki? And Joyanne?”

“hehehhe…. Bye gotta go!” Zyphia said as she dashed outside the door.

“W-what the …” suddenly I remembered Jaejoong “… where is he.” I said as I went to search for him, but he was nowhere insight. So I checked the parking lot hoping to see his motorcycle still parked beside my car, but I only saw my car.

“He should be home… aish.. It’s already 3 am in the morning.” I dashed inside my car starting the engine. Once it started I immediately drove back, now facing the road. “I need to talk to him. I think I know why he is mad.”

JAEJOONG’S HOUSE….

It was dark and there were many cans of alcohol lying on the floor. And soft sobs can be heard somewhere in the living room. Jaejoong was there, cupping his knees near his face, one hand with His phone showing his wallpaper, of him and Yunho kissing. And the other hand with a half empty canned alcohol… he was alone for his twins slept over in their friends house.

“Yunho you *hic* Jerk… I- I hate you so much…” Jaejoong said as tears started to flood his checks. His eyes are gazing at the wallpaper he had on his phone. He missed Yunho so much, and they end up fighting because of some stupid dance routine… he suddenly remembered Yunho’s face when he was dancing, it was full of charisma. And the face that Yunho made when he said that his dancing . Jaejoong knows to himself that Yunho looked good, in fact he was amazing, he just can’t stand the fact that Yunho was dancing with somebody else other than him. In short it was pure jealousy. Suddenly Jaejoong heard some engine shutting down but he didn’t care, all he knew was that his heart hurts and his head will sooner or later. Jaejoong heard a faint knock coming from the door. And he still didn’t mind. He just sat there and he is still crying. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. He is totally drunk.

“Jaejoong-ah…” a voice was heard as the door slowly opened. Pushing some light inside the dark room.

“Jaejoong-ah… you in there.” Yunho slowly went inside and suddenly flinched when he stepped into something making a crackling sound. He quickly looked for the switch and once he did, he turned the light on and the house was trashed. Cans of alcohol litter the floor and some pillows and magazines scattered. It looks like someone had tantrums inside this room. he looked for the person he was searching for and finally saw him in the corner of the couch with his face snuggled over his knees. He went close to him and sat beside him.

“Jae…” he said as he brushed the latter’s hair. He saw Jaejoong holding his phone showing the picture. And with the other hand with the now empty can.

“Since when did you learn how to drink alcohol Jae?” Yunho said as he tried to snatch the can away from Jaejoong’s hand. And he was successful.

“Just today Yunho…. And it doesn’t feel good Yunho.” Jaejoong said in a cracking voice. Making it obvious that he was crying. And he is still doing so,

“I don’t know why people love it so much. When it only adds up on the pain. My heart hurts Yunnie. I don’t know what to do….”

“Jae…”

“I want to hate you Yunho but I cant. My mind wants to forget you but my heart can’t. it still loves you. Even after that…” he started hiccupping.

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho said as he pulled Jaejoong in a warm embrace. Triggering Jaejoong’s eyes. He started crying and beating on Yunho’s chest.

“I hate *hic* you Y-yunho… how… how can you d-do this to me…”

“I’m sorry Jaejoong-ah… I don’t know what to do… what can I do for you to forgive me…” he said as he started to pull away from the hug but has stopped when Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Yunho’s neck…

“Just stay still Yunnie…. I want to feel you…” Jaejoong said as he snuggled his face in Yunho’s Chest… “I love you Yunho…”

“Me too Jae…” he said as he lifted Jaejoong’s head decreasing the distance between their lips.

“I’m so sorry Jaejoong. For hurting you again.” Yunho said as he locked his lips with Jaejoong’s. it was a soft peck with pure love and care. Yunho parted his lips from Jaejoong and kissed his forehead. Then his eyes. Kissing away all the tears. But still this salty substance still flowed from Jaejoong’s eyes. He started to cry louder and louder. Yunho caressed Jaejoong cheeks, wiping the tears.

“Shhh…  stop crying okay… Yunnie will never do it again.” Yunho said as he again pecked Jaejoongs lips a couple of times. Earning a little nod from Jaejoong. Yunho stopped pecking Jaejoong’s lips when he felt Jaejoong’s hands caressing his face. His eyes are now open and it was gazing at him with much love and passion.

“Jaejoong-ah… I’m so sorry….” Yunho said before Jaejoong again locked their lips together. It was now a passionate kiss. Alcohol reeked out of Jaejoong, but Yunho didn’t mind. For the only thing that he knew right now was that he loved this person. So so much, more than anything in this worlds. Much more limitless than the starts in the night sky. Deeper than the deepest seas in this world, and higher than the highest mountain. Basically, Yunho loved this man more than anything, more than his life.

 

“I love you Jae…” those words echoed inside the room

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That’s it/… end of Chapter 19… hehe. Hope you guys like it. I put my heart and soul in writng this chapter. Maybe a few ore chapters and the story is finished.. READ, COMMENT then SUBSCRIBE… I OVE YOU ALL>>> my OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER BLESS US ALL>