I Saw Kim Jaejoong

Because It's You....

 

Author's POV

 

It was now close to sunset when our pretty yet smexy Kim Jaejoong was about to leave his siblings for work.

“Hyung! Don’t forget to buy me any kind of Manga, okay,” Yoochun said while he held his big brother tight in a very warm embrace.

 “Hmmm.” Jaejoong nodded. “How bout you Su? Is there anything that you will need? Hyung will buy it for you after work?” Jaejoong asked his other sibling whom which is pouting.

 “What’s wrong Su? Why the face? Did hyung do something to make you mad?” Jaejoong asked now worried for his brother Junsu has always been an active boy.

“Hyung,” Junsu now spoke and continued with a sad tone.“Why do you have to work? Mom and dad left us a fortune right? You don’t have to work?”

 “Sigh, Oh Su, I thought we talked about this before? Hyung needs to work because I need to support the two of you in your studies; that money won’t last long we still have bills to pay and many other necessities that we would need for us to survive, understand? Hmmmm?” Jae explained in a nice way, like a father explaining to his son why did he need to learn how to potty train.

“I understand hyung,” Junsu replied still the pouting. Jaejoong looked at him with worrying eyes and asked them if he could get a hug. After that Jaejoong left for work using his motor and left his two siblings outside their house

“Yah, Chunnie! Let me read the manga’s that you asked hyung to buy for you okay!” he asked Yoochun is an exciting tone forgetting how he pouted.

“Yah! Su! You tricked Hyung again you know, now his worried about you,” Yoochun replied while hitting Junsu in the head.

“Hahaha! And it always works too.” Then they went inside and started to watch some gore movies.

 

In some Bar in the district of Seoul.

 

“Yunho-ah!” a man just called Yunho from one table.

 “Yes sir? Is there anything I can do for you?” the polite Yunho replied. He is now wearing casual clothes, a black tank top and loose pants. He just performed and he was now enjoying his time watching the other performers doing their things.

“Dance for us will you? The ladies and I are now really bored you see,” The man replied.

“Oh, yes sir, I’ll gladly dance for you. Now do you have any requests, sir? How about you young ladies?” Yunho asked having his hands close together and with a bright smile.

“Dance a DBSK dance for us!” a lady in red said.

“As you wish.”

So he went up the stage as the performers’ finished their routines. He pointed towards the DJ signaling him to start the music. Till back up dancers pop up from nowhere and started to dance with Yunho, but Yunho still stood out from all the dancers behind him because of his sweet yet alluring face, and his height which is approximately a 6 footer guy.

 

Yunho’s POV

When I was dancing I saw the door open making the chimes ring and I saw someone who came in with a black leather jacket draped along his shoulders and a pair of tight pants. He was wearing a white bonnet and had sunglasses over his eyes, and the only thing I can see was his red plump lips standing out in his pale skin and the cute pointed nose.

After a while I finished dancing and heard some applause from the viewers. After  my final bow I saw that guy again near the counter staring at me like I have some dirt on my face but when I stared back he flinched and looked away.

I went down the stage and went to the counter where he was sitting when suddenly he stood up and took off his jacket and his sunglasses making me see his big doe eyes, looking at me shyly. He greeted me with a smile and hurriedly ran towards the stage and stood there while holding the mike.

I didn’t realize then that I was staring at him from his whole performance. He sang like an angel feeling every beat of the song and every word that came out of his mouth. I was breathless for a while and I felt my heart skip a beat.

I suddenly remembered my dream last night. I saw him in my dreams, he was there standing in some tall place, I can see his reflection being emphasized by the big moon above him. I saw him talking but I didn’t understand anything that he said, I saw him breathing like he never breathed before and shouted with all his might. He was breathtaking.

I closed my eyes and tried to mouth out what he was saying in my dreams, I have a strange feeling that, that dream has something to do with me. After a while I didn’t realize that I fell asleep.

 

Author’s POV.

It was already at night when Yunho woke up. He stretched his body and yawn from his deep sleep, he looked around and saw that the store was about to close. The lights wereall off execpt for the one on the stage. Yunho squinted his eyes and saw someone in the stage adjusting the mike.

“W-who’s there?” Yunho asked, his voice still a little groggy.

The person looked at him and began to go down the stage and Yunho started to see who the person was. It was again, Kim Jaejoong.

“Oh, it’s a good thing you are now awake Yunho-shii. The bar is almost closing,” The fine man replied to Yunho.

“Oh, yeah. And just Yunho. You are Jaejoong right?” Yunho replied back.

Jaejoong’s heart skipped a bit knowing that the one he loves knows his name making his stomach feel weird as if butterflies are flying around in it.

“Ah, y-yes,” Jaejoong said while blushing.

“Well I have to go; my little brother is waiting for me at home.” Yunho smiled then excused himself. He then left Jaejoong there standing wondering into space.

“Oh My Gawd!” Jaejoong shouted! “H-he just actually talked to me!” He squealed in excitement.

After closing the bar's door, he happily skipped all the way to his motor and went to some 24/7 bookstore and bought Yoochun’s Manga’s and bought some for Junsu too.

He went home with his smile all the way up too his ears. He went to the twins room and saw them sleeping soundly. He placed the Manga beside their pillows and kissed their foreheads and shut the door to let them sleep in peace. Then he went to his room,he took a bath and went to sleep himself still with the big smile on his face as he thinks on how the love of his life talked to him and stole his heart once again.

 

Yunho’s Pov.

I wonder, what was Jaejoong saying in my dreams? he thought deeply before going to sleep.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TADAAAAA! End of another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy it! AND PLEASE COMMENT! I WANT TO SEE SOME SUGGESTIONS! HELP THE NEWBEE!       KAMSAHAMNIDA!