I Tried

Because It's You....

 

Yunho's POV...

 

This is sad because ever since that 'incident' happened Jaejoong didn’t want to talk to me ever.

 

IT’S BEEN TWO WEEKS!

 

How can we not talk to each other when we are close neighbors (15 blocks away from each other. Talk about close?), when our siblings are classmates, when we work at the same bar and when suddenly our Mr. Anonymous boss had to pair us both to do one performance dancing and singing together? He wanted us to mimic that Idol Group DBSK, doing the exact dance and the same song with minimum of five songs! Damn! Five songs! Now how can we practice when he doesn’t even want to talk to me! It’s one week from now and we haven’t even discussed about the songs we are going to use! NOW THAT IS PURE ! My head is really hurting!

 

So today it’s my 6th attempt to talk to him.

 

I’m so tired… it’s already 11:00 in the evening; I still have to master the dance step and then teach it to him. Gosh…

 

Jaejoong’s POV…

 

Now, this Yunho guy started (Sorry for being mean to my love.) to come close to me. Again? Can’t he understand? I just don’t want to talk to him. I don’t want to look stupid in front of him ever again. He might think that I’m disgusting or something else. He might even think that I’m some kind of lunatic who hits on men when they are injured.

 

So he is now coming my way. I tried to escape but I felt his hand on my shoulders, not letting me escape.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?” he asked me then spun me around and now I’m looking at his Small, Handsom--- stop it Kim Jaejoong, I thought we talked about this? I said to myself.

 

I didn’t gave him an answer and looked away from him. He suddenly got mad and held my jaw tight forcing it to look at him. And now he really does look angry. Yeah, very nice Kim Jaejoong, he was disgusted and now mad at you! Nice move.

 

“YAH! KIM JAEJOONG!” he shouted startling the Costumers and the rest of the employees.

 

Because of that, I had to drag him inside the locker room before we get scolded of making a ruckus. When I closed the door I can hear soft whispers from the costumers, it's mostly about us.  Sigh, bunch of nothing to do people.

 

When I turned around I saw him sitting at the bench near the lockers with his right leg over his left leg, and he stood up.  Closing our gap he trapped me in the wall with his hand trapping me from any unnecessary movements.

 

“What do you want?” I asked refraining myself from looking at him. It might make my heart explode. Our faces are like four inches apart!

 

“What do I want? What do I want?! Seriously Jaejoong! You’re acting like a damn child! Why are you like this! Is this because of that ing incident that happened in your house?!” he shouted angrily as he released me from the very that position, not that I liked it though.

 

Of course I didn’t answer. I only gave him a smirk crossing my arms over my chest. I’m a damn child right?

 

“Why won’t you answer me? Come on Jaejoong, you’re a man a full grown man! Start acting like one!” he yelled in anger hitting his forehead with him palm making that particular part red. I didn't want to have his hand making a red mark over my face so I answered him but before that I gulped the huge lump of saliva in my mouth.

 

“Because I don’t want to see you” I said unconsciously. you mouth! OMO, what did I just said? MY HEART, IT'S CURSING ME... OUCHIE.

 

“What? How can you not see me when you are working with me?” Yunho said with a look of disdain on his face.

 

“I don’t know. Can I go now? I still have another performance you see. Now out of my way.” I tried to open the door but he shoved it back.

 

“Nu-ah Jaejoong, you’re not gonna go anywhere near this door." He said now with a little of control and power towering over his voice.

 

He chuckled as he ran his long, slim finger on his fine hair.

 


“Why are we fighting anyway? Just two weeks ago everything was okay, now this? Jaejoong what has gotten into you? Before you even said that you love me now you don’t want to see me? Are you sure I was the one who got knocked down by the plate? There is definitely something wrong with you?!” He said as he almost pulled on his hair. Almost, okay. He loves his hair and I do too.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with me?” Kim Jaejoong, you know what you’re really good in lying. (With much sarcasm intended.)

 

“Then why are you doing this to me? The performance is next week and we haven’t even started anything yet!”

 

“Oh! So you’re angry because of that stupid performance? Then fine! Come over my house tomorrow so then we’ll finish that stupid performance! After that everything will be back to normal and I won’t get to see your small alien face ever again!” I shouted in anger raising my hands up like a mad man. I look stupid. But hey, I’m mad okay. Just let me be.

 

“What alien face?! You shorty!” I’m not short! You’re just freaking tall!

 

“You big man!"

 

“What! How did you know that?" he said as he covered his Oh So MANLY chest with his hands.

 

"Maybe you took advantage of me when I was asleep on your house, didn't you ERT!”

 

“What ert?! I was just being considerate knowing that you were sweating like hell! You!... You!... You!...” How did he find out?!

 

“You what? Can’t say anything anymore? Lost your tongue? Huh? Girly face!”

 

“You moron! I hate you!”

 

“I hate you too!”

 

“I hate you most!”

 

“I hate you more than you can imagine!”

 

“Oh, really? More than I can imagine? When you kissed me and confessed to me when I was half asleep? Huh? How can you say that, huh Jae? I thought I was your Yunnie?” he cooed touching my cheeks. My face became so hot with his touch. OMO! I'm gonna faint! But I had to fight the urge!

 

“Why you!” when I was about to hit him the door flung open and Mr. Anonymous was there so Angry!

 

“Won’t the 2 of you learn to shut up?! You’re driving the costumers away!” He hissed. Hmph. Stupid Baldy! what? I’m mad!

 

“Sorry Sir…” we bowed and apologized.

 

“Now get out of here and serve the costumers and you Mr. Kim, your next!” he again yelled a little softer this time.

 

“Yes sir…”

 

“Hmph… Hah.. The jokes on you… ” Yunho made fun of me. How dare he?!

 

“Why you?!”

 

“MR. JUNG! MR. KIM!” the baldy shouted!

 

“YES SIR!” both of us said and ran for the door.

 

“Stupid kids…” he whispered to himself.

 

Now after that I went to the stage and started to sing my song. I was looking around the place and saw the darn guy looking at me smirking. Then he winked! He winked at me! Startling me a little, only a little. But then, instead of being pissed I was actually happy that a smile crept up in my Lips. Oh Yunho, now how can I not like I mean love you, when everything you do makes me fall for you even deeper.  Stupid.

This is gonna be hard. Sigh…