What Did I Just Did?

Because It's You....

 

After a while of traveling I can see the house that Changmin lives in. A few more blocks and were there.

 

“Changmin-ah, you said that you have a Hyung…” I asked the boy behind me.

 “yes, I do, but he is nothing like you. You’re way totally way cooler than my brother cause you can cook really well.” He stated in a serious manner. Sigh, the only thing that matters for this boy is FOOD. And in a matter of seconds we reached our destination and made our stop.

“Here we are.”

“Thank you Jaejoong-hyung!” Changmin said with a cute satisfied smile on his face, still carrying the bag of Doritos.

 “You’re welcome~” I smiled back at him. “I think I should get going now.” I was about to leave when he stopped me.

“Wait hyung, how bout I treat you with some Tea since you took good care of me, and this will be a great opportunity for you to meet my Hyung.” He blurted.

“Oh, is that so. Well then if you insist.” I parked my motor and left my helmet at the seat then followed the tall boy into the door of their house. When he rang the doorbell the door was immediately opened by a not so happy man.

 

 “What took you so long to come home, young man?!”

A man wearing jersey shorts and a black tank top welcomed us with his shouting.  I wasn’t really paying attention and I was looking around the neighborhood that seems unfamiliar to me. I’m just waiting for Changmin to welcome me in their home till I heard something that caught my attention. That voice sounds actually really familiar.

 “Before I answer your question, Hyung meet my classmate’s brother Jaejoong.”

Changmin took my hand and handed it over to the Handsome guy in front of me and, OH MY GOD! CHANGMIN IS YUNHO MY LOVES BROTHER! But they don’t look alike! Well Chun and Su do not look like me either.

“Eh… Jaejoong?” Yunho, gladly took my hand and shook it. “Funny seeing you around, come in.” he continued with the most watering smile he had.

“You know him?” Changmin looked at his brother questioning him.

“Well yeah, I work with him at the bar.” Yunho replied.

“Eh, really? Then that would be great.” Changmin happily smiled and skipped his way inside their house and hurriedly went to the fridge.

Everything was happening too fast! I’m in front of the house of my Love! OH GOD! I hope this is not a dream! I slapped myself hard on the cheeks, feeling the pain like hell only explains that this is really happening… I’m not dreaming anymore!

“Ah… Jae, are you okay?” Yunho asked me worrying.

Ah,… y-yes I’m okay… aheheh” while blushing. OH MY GOD I just had myself embarrassed in front of Yunho my love! I’m such a Pabo I slapped my forehead this time…

“Are you sure you’re okay?” he again asked in disbelief. “Do you want to go inside, maybe your just tired?” He chuckled a bit seeing me act weird.

“Ah, s-sure that would be my pleasure.” I blushed like hell! I hope he doesn’t see my face.

He then leaded me to the living room and asked me to sit down while he gets some refreshment from the kitchen… and of course I obeyed, not wanting to look bad in front of my Love, embarrassing myself was surely enough.

When he went to the kitchen I saw some photo albums under the little table in front of me. And of course I opened some and scanned them one by one out of curiosity. It was Yunho’s and Changmin’s baby album! I saw the cutest creature ever! I saw Yunho when he was still a baby so cute!

     

But my twins are lovelier but never mind them! It felt like I was in heaven seeing the past pictures of my Lovely Yunho… after a few albums, I saw Yunho carrying a tray with two glasses juices and placed it on the table where I got the albums.

 

“So you’re looking at it” He sighed. “Mom should have listened to me and took it away.” he said flustered, while covering his face blushing.

“Awww, why would you take it away? You look adorable in these pictures.” I looked at him and giggled. “You’re so chubby when you were still a baby, but look at you know, you’re freaking hot!” I exclaimed unconsciously! OMO! I’m so in trouble right now! I immediately clasped my mouth with one of my hands and mentally slapped my face hard. Kim Jaejoong! You and your loose mouth!

“What did you say?” good thing this guys was quite deaf not to hear me. I sighed in pure relief.

“Oh, nothing important.” I smiled at him awkwardly.

Then Changmin popped out of nowhere and sat beside me…

“You know hyung, Jaejoong-hyung cooks so well! It was delicious! I bet you’re jealous of me!” he teased his Hyung.

“Is that so? I didn’t know you can cook Jae---joong. Sorry, I’m getting to comfortable calling you Jae.” he said while scratching his head in such a cute matter.

“That’s okay, call me whatever name you feel comfortable with” you can even call me honey of you like.

“Oh is that so, okay Jae, thank you for sending this little brat home safely, hope he didn’t emptied your fridge while he’s there.” he laughed and reached  for Changmin’s well styled hair and ruffled on it hard.

“YAH! Don’t do that hyung, it’s embarrassing.” changmin pushed his brothers hand away scowl on his lips.

“Oh now you’re embarrassed? How cute, NOT!” he laughed hard. 

“Why you stupid Hyung! ” Changmin exploded and threw the throw pillow towards Yunho but eventually Yunho dodge it.

“Ha! You missed!” then another pillow, hitting him hard on the face.

“Why you, you little brat!” Yunho stood up.

 

Then…

 

“EUHAHHAAH! The two of you are so adorable!” I laughed hard, tears already falling from my eyes. Because of that Yunho sat down and blushed a bit, and turn his face away like a little child.

“It’s not funny.” He pouted, whilst causing me to laugh harder.

 

I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. So this is how Yunho is at home.  He is so the one blamed for making me fall deeper for him.  I sighed hard as I finally got back to my sane self.

I wonder if you Yunho will ever love me back.  I hope my wish won’t bring me down this time…

 

 “I should go home now; Chun and Su should be waiting for me to come home. Thank you for accommodating me!” I stood up and bowed.

“oh, okay… I’ll send you off then.” Yunho stood up and led me to the door and went with me outside.

“Thank you again…” as I started the engine of my motor and him standing beside me.

“Thank you too, nice seeing you again Jae.” he smiled and patted my shoulder.

“See you tomorrow at work...” I stated And good night” I leaned forward and unconsciously, I kissed Yunho on the cheeks… CHU <3!

When I realized what I had done I felt my face getting warmer by the second and my heart beating like hell!

“Ah gotta go now! Bye!” I suddenly disappeared, leaving him alone in their yard.

OMO what did I just did! I actually kissed him! OMO! GOD TAKE ME NOW!!!!

 

Yunho’s POV…

Did he just did what I think he did. I slowly touched face, and touched the place where his lips landed, feeling it getting warm. Oh my GOD! I’m actually blushing! OMO! Kim Jaejoong, what did you just do that made my heart go crazy like this?!