The Usual (Yunho)

Because It's You....

 

 

Yunho’sPOV

 

“Goodmorning world! Goodmorning Sun! Goodmorning Birds! Goodmorning fresh air! And Goodmorning to you too Hyung!” My little brother said in a singing like tune as he opened the windows that illuminated the dark room, causing me to scrunch my eyes closer as if it was still possible.

“Hyung!” He shouted. “Hyung!” And I only groaned from all the noise he is making, so early in the morrning.

And if I may forget I would like to introduce myself now. I am Jung Yunho and the screaming brat over there, somewhere is my brother. Younger that is.

“HYYUUUNNNGGGGG!!!!” He then screamed near my ear with his high, loud and irritating voice, I want to castrate him so baaaaaaaad!

“AAaaaaHHHHhhhhhh! MY ING EARDRUMS! God!” I screamed in pain, cupping my ear as I rolled over my bed trying to erase the pain but still having my eyes closed, after a few seconds I found myself sound asleep again, this time snoring.

“Hyung? Hyung? Are you still asleep?” Changmin whispered in a not so patient tone, I can imagine his face right now, his eyebrows in contact with each other while having his lips tilt in anger.

I heard the sound of opening of a door which I guess is the bathroom. I heard it slam then the tuning on of the water. A few more seconds I heard it opening again. What the hell is he gonna do now?

“Wake up!!!” He screamed as he threw the water he collected while he is in the bathroom. It was cold damn it.

SPL ~~ASH

“Waaahhhh!!! It’s cold!” I rose quickly and hit Changmin in the head. “What did you do that for!?” I shouted.

“Why did you hit me?! You stupid old man!” Changmin yelled in pain and threw the bucket in my head making a loud bonking sound

“Owwiee!” My head throbbed like never before and I felt a big bump in it while touching it feeling sorry for myself, I mentally pouted.

“Don’t call me an old man you stupid brat!” I again exclaimed still holding my sore head. “Why did you wake me up anyway?! It’s still 6:30 in the morning? There are no classes today?” I asked looking at Changmin who is now pouting, oh no.

 “You actually forgot didn’t you?” He smirked and glared at me.

“What?” I asked feeling dumbfounded.

“You’re supposed to treat me to eat since I won the singing contest in our school yesterday! You stupid old man! Who doesn’t even care about his one and only handsome dongsaeng!” Changmin shouted and ran towards the bathroom and locked himself in.

Oh, so that's the reason why.

 “Yah! Come out there! Hyung is sorry that he forgot! Come on Changmin come out!” I pleaded. Sigh, why did I even had a little brother who is always angry when the problem is about food. When I glanced at my left I saw myself in the mirror. I suddenly stopped and stared at myself and realized that I was shirtless.

“Wow look at you Yunho? Nice abs you got there?” I said to myself praising myself. Then I got back to my senses and  that I still have my little bro in the bathroom sulking just because I forgot to treat him to some expensice restaurant that I'm sure will take all my money away.

 “Yah! Changmin-ah! Come out! I need to use the bathroom! Pali!” I used it as an excuse and Changmin opened the door.

“You serious?” He asked me in an angry tone.

“Well yeah. Now can you please go out?” I asked using my puppy dog eyes.

“Eeww, don’t do that hyung, it makes me sick.” And he did got out. Hahha. My plan always works. Then I shut the door and realized that I do need the bathroom.

After a fresh releasing of bad energy, I saw Changmin at the edge of his bed, the top bunk of the double bed. He’s still sulking having his knee close to his chest and his chin hovering over his knees and a pout to add up with the making-me-feel-guilty-thing-that-he-always-do-to-make-me-do-whatever-he-wants-me-to thingy. I gave a sigh and climbed at the top bunk and sat beside him with my long legs hanging at the side of the bed swinging it back and forth.

“Changmin-ah. Hyung is sorry, okay,” I said to him with a calm voice and patted his head.

“I understand, hyung. Just get ready and I’ll be waiting for you down stairs. ” He jumped down the bed posing like a ninja when he landed and went for the door then he closed it.

“Sigh, and I thought that he was gonna change his mind. Oh well, might as well dress up before that little monkey tells mom about this.”

 

 After a minute I went out of my room and took a deep breath and went down stairs, I saw my mom washing the dishes while Changmin sat at dining table chumping down four pancakes at the same time.

“Hey slow down. That will make you fat you know?”

“Well it doesn’t matter since I don’t really get fat whatever I eat unlike some person who has flabs in him.” He smirked as he again chewed his pancake fest. “Especially your moobs, hyung,” He whispered but loud enough for me to understand it.

“Yah!” I shouted in rage while pointing my finger towards him. Suddenly my mom placed a plate in front of me with two pancakes in it.

 “Go eat it Yunnie before it gets cold.” My mom smiled sweetly at me.

“Araso.” And I slowly ate the food unlike the person in front of me who is chugging down the food like a hungry pig.

After that we went outside and went to the plaza with my Mercedes. I drove till we reach the plaza. We went inside the restaurant that Changmin decided on, he said that the food in here is great. Still I wonder, what dream did I have last night.

Sigh, I’ll just think of that later before Changmin buys the whole menu. Doesn’t he get full, he just ate 4 pancakes. Extra-large too.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

End of chapter 3! Hope you enjoyed it? And what was Yunho’s dream? And it really makes me wonder? KAMSAHAMNIDA!