[Part 3] We both don't feel so well....

Me Vs You

Author's POV

"All better?" Dara asked CL who had just stopped combing her dried hair.
 
"Better than that wet condition I was in." CL said as she placed her comb back in her bag.
 
"So, which ride next unnie?" CL questioned.
 
"I heard people saying the ride named 'Hi-Roller' is a good one. We should check that one out." Dara decided.
 
"Where is it?"
 
"Not far from here I guess."
 
"Is it that one?" 
 
"Oh yeah."
 
"Let's get in line then."
 
Just then a group of teenagers swarmed to the waiting line, bringing along CL and Dara who were innocently walking their way towards the line.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"FINALLY. REACHED. THE RIDE." Dara said as she panted hardly.
 
"I KNOW RIGHT?! JUST WHEN FINISHED I DOING MY HAIR." CL took out her comb out of her bag again
 
"Hair, hair, hair. Is that all you think of?" Dara crossed her arms.
 
"Well I just fixed my hair and now it's messy again by those teens who just swept us away like we were paper." 
 
"Well a swarm of teens taking us here to the ride wasn't what I planned for."
 
"Me neither." CL agreed.
 
Dara and CL took the front seat of the ride beside each other. As the ride started, they got to see how the ride would look like.
 
"I have a feeling this ride will be spinning us round and round, since there's only one track...." CL said with her widened eyes.
 
"Well I have a feeling one of us is gonna pee in our pants." 
 
"Unnie, I have a question."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Do you know that feeling you get in your stomach the moment you're frightened of something happening?"
 
"Like stage fright?"
 
"Yup."
 
"Yeah, why?"
 
"I have those right now and I'm so not feeling well."
 
"That makes two of us."
 
"We're gonna die."
 
Dara and CL didn't know the ride would spin around over and over again for 360 degrees. Dara was planning on looking at how the ride would look like before they could even get on the it but she couldn't because of the teens who we're blocking their view.
 
-----------
After the ride was over, CL and Dara both exited the ride feeling dizzy and were both wobbling from side to side with their hands covering their mouths.
 
"THAT was even worse than that ship ride we went on." Dara rubbed her temples.
 
"I just can't describe, how bad I'm feeling right now." CL touched her tummy.
 
"Wow it's night time already? How come I never noticed it?" Dara looked above.
 
"Probaly cause of the ride effects." CL laughed.
 
"Yeah. So what are we gonna do now?" Dara asked as she bent down to tie her shoelaces.
 
"Ohhhh! Cotton candy!" CL anounced as she ran to the vendor.
 
"Any ideas CL?" Dara said and stood up.
 
Dara turned back and couldn't find CL. She panicked. Where could she be? Dara's eyes searched everywhere for her beloved CL.