Shh, let's go

Me Vs You

Dara's POV

All the crazy things I do for love...
 
I stood up and held out my hand towards CL. 
 
I smiled and said, "Let's go get some popcorn!"
 
CL chuckled at my childish side but willingly held my hand. I could sense the people who were around the cinema area acting all surprised and were not taking their eyes off me and CL. Since it was pretty rare to see two members from a well known Korean group, who just apparently rushed into the area, acting like 'normal citizens' who were just in time for a movie. It's not everyday you get to see your idols running around a mall like crazy people. 
 
I went to the counter where you get all the popcorn and drinks, bought a huge bucket, as in those super large cups, of popcorn and two tall cups of carbonated drinks. I walked to CL and handed her one of the tall cups.
 
"Unnie...why is everything large sized? Both of us won't be able to finish this much."
 
"Oh trust me, we will...." I started walking to the room where our show would premiere in. 
 
Okay...C5. C5? C5? Where are you room C5? Found it!
 
"Tickets please." the man by the door opening kindly held out his hand.
 
"Hold this for a while. Thanks." I asked CL to hold my drink while I took out the tickets that were in my bag. Once I found the tickets, I handed them to the man.
 
"Thank you and here are your glasses, the movie will start in 5 minutes,enjoy the movie girls." the man smiled, opening the door and handed me two 3D glasses.
 
I am so gonna enjoy this.
 
I went in and searched for our seat. I booked for a seat in the middle but it wasn't that close to the front, instead it was located only 2 rows after the last row. I figured we'd be comfy watching the movie this way. Well....I would. 
 
----------
 
Author's POV
 
The movie ended along with the ever famous sentence "Game over." which caused CL to be mentally scarred by the gory scenes throughout the movie and Dara to have a smile put on her face as it ended. They both came out of the movie room, Dara comforting her CL as they walked. CL was covering herself with Dara's jacket that she had taken off of Dara. CL swore she would never watch another gory movie as bad as that. With all the bloody scenes, she couldn't even handle it. The worst part about the whole movie was, it was all in mind-blowing 3D.
 
"CL-roo....come on it wasn't that bad right? You said you could handle anything." Dara patted CL's back.
 
"Her jaw just ripped off! THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DEGREES BACK! Who wouldn't be grossed out!" CL hid her face under Dara's jacket as they walked.
 
"Shhh! Take the jacket off! People are staring." 
 
"I don't wanna! Pff!" CL pouted under the jacket as she crossed her arms.
 
"Chaerin ah..." Dara slowly grabbed the jacket but failed when CL backed away.
 
CL moved to the left to try and get as far away from Dara. Dara stopped as she saw CL moving towards a wall. Dara let out a sigh and stood in front of CL, who was covered by the jacket, leaning by the wall and was refusing to budge. 
 
"Let's go watch another movie okay?"
 
"No."
 
"A movie without any killings or ghosts and whatever you don't like."
 
"No."
 
"It'll take your mind off the stuff you've just watched you know?"
 
"No."
 
"CL, I promise you.... It won't be something scary. Come on, let's go.
 
"I don't wanna."
 
Dara sighed again. CL knows she should never trust Dara when it comes to picking out a movie or picking another movie after they've watched one (that would probably be something CL gets disgusted about) because Dara was a prankster and CL knew she wouldn't be falling for any of Dara's tricks in the cinema, not today. 
 
CL heard footsteps leaving her side and the same ones that came back. 
 
A hand appeared through the hole under the jacket that was covering CL.
 
"Let's go." the way Dara's voice projected through CL's ears made CL herself remember something from the past.
 
~Flashback~
 
"B-But I don't wanna go unnie! It's scary in there! What if a ghost attacks us in that room!" CL covered herself with a small blanket and squatted down on the floor.
 
"I promise you it won't be scary down there. We just have to get something for Teddy oppa and come back up." Dara tried to lift the blanket off of CL's head but CL kept pulling it down.
 
"I don't wanna!"
 
Dara walked over to CL's bed and came back for CL. Dara lifted up the blanket without CL being aware. CL looked up at Dara who was holding Rilakkuma by her left hand.
 
"We'll just bring Rilakkuma then. At least we got some company right? Rilakkuma can protect us from the scary ghost." Dara held her right hand towards CL.
 
"Let's go."
 
~End of Flashback~
 
CL held Dara's hand and took the jacket off of herself.
 
"Movie starts in ten minutes, you'd better do your messy hair, pabo." Dara said as she led CL to the toilet.