The Official Pimp's mind

Me Vs You

 

Top's POV
 
I am now carrying Dara to the van. Who knew my buddy was this light?
 
It's like carrying a feather!
 
Dara moved around in my hold and yawned.
 
Aw that is so cute!
 
Wait...what the heck am I saying?!
 
Ugh, I think this whole 'act' is getting onto me.
 
I reach the van, open its door and carefully placed Dara on the seat.
 
"Dara's place. You can come back to fetch the other boys later." I told the driver, earning a nod from him right after.
 
I sat down on the seat in front of Dara and stared outside the windows.
 
Jiyong.
 
Why?
 
Why can't I just wish we had never met?
 
You cause problems.
 
That's what you do.
 
Regret?
 
That's not even in that vocabulary of yours.
 
You've gone too far this time Jiyong.
 
Taking CL to get my best friend, now that is going overboard.
 
Just when you break up with another girl, you get one to replace.
 
When will you learn to stick to one person?
 
When will you care for feelings of others?
 
When will you realize, Dara will never be yours?
 
I have to stop making facial expressions. I'll get wrinkles really fast...
 
"Dara! We've arrived your place." I whisper in Dara's ears and slowly carried her out of the van and into her apartment.
 
I went into the elevator and pressed number 21.
 
I laugh a little seeing how ironic it was that she got a room on the 21st floor.
 
"C-CL! Hungry..." Dara mumbled in her sleep, causing me to laugh at her antics.
 
We both reached her door but I couldn't seem to find where she had place her keys. I've checked her jacket pockets but I didn't seem to find anything.
 
Her pants?
 
Ok, checking her pants...
 
I poked her trousers  and then I felt something hard. Obviously, they were the keys.
 
I slid my hands into her left pocket and slowly slid the keys out.
 
Okay... there are about five keys. 
 
Gosh, how does she know which key is for which?! They all seem identical...
 
After a few minutes of trying the keys (cause I kept getting mixed on which key I held and I was supposed to hold after) I managed to open her FRONT door.
 
Guess what... I now have to find the keys to her bedroom door...
 
I feel like screaming, "LABEL YOUR DAMN KEYS." to her...
 
I helped Dara take off her shoes and took her jacket off then lied her down on her bed. I tucked her in like how a dad would tuck his daughter into bed.
 
"Ahhh..." I yawned and stretched my body as I go out of Dara's room.
 
I walk towards Dara's fridge and open it.
 
"Milk. I could use a carton of milk right now to put me to sleep." I say as I take out the carton of milk and open the seal.
 
I then made my way to the window of Dara's apartment and sat on the edge of the frame.
 
Such a pretty place with so much memories.
 
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever leave Seoul.
 
What would it be like if Jiyong hadn't called me to record demos for YG?
 
What would it be like if I weren't a member of BIGBANG?
 
How would that affect the world?
 
Hah.
 
If the world were to be reborn again, I want to see what the BIGBANG of today were without "Mark".
 
Getting late and I've drank all the milk.
 
I should really go to sleep right now.
 
Author's POV
 
Top threw away his milk carton and went into Dara's guest room.
 
"Wait, didn't Dara say she hasn't cleaned the bed sheets yet?" Top wondered.
 
"She didn't want her hands to get contaminated...I remember now..." Top laughed and went out of the room.
 
He decided to sleep on the couch so he took off his shirt and the air con and dozed off to sleep.