It's okay

Me Vs You
Dara's POV
 
I typed in the code to our apartment door which was really obvious that even I sometimes think that a fellow BlackJack might appear in our apartment one day.
 
Four 21s, that was the code. 
 
As I close the door behind me, the sound of faint sobs were to be heard.
 
I quickly ran over to CL's room which looked like it was lit up by our little lamp that we used to share.
 
I quietly opened the door.
 
There she was, all curled up into ball by the edge of her bed.
 
She seemed like she'd seen a ghost but instead it was caused by her nightmare.
 
"C-Chae?"
 
Her head shot up and tears were evident in her eyes as one rolled down her cheek.
 
"U-Unnie!" she got off the bed and ran into my arms, causing me to hesitantly wrap my arms around her body.
 
"I-I was so scared of losing you..." her voice grew softer.
 
"W-Why?" I tried not to choke on my saliva.
 
"My dream involved you." she let a small 'hick' out.
 
"Y-You were lying dead on the ground in my dream." she snuggled into my chest with her arms on my shoulders.
 
"I called out to you, b-but you never moved." she gripped onto the shirt I was wearing like her life depended on it.
 
"Shh, it's okay Chae. I'm here and well, I'm pretty much blinking my eyes and breathing the air. I'm not going to just leave you like that either." I rested my head on top of hers and ran my hand up and down her back while my other hand positioned itself onto her waist.
 
"Hey, could 'Little Chaerin' hang on tight onto 'Strong Dara' for a while?" 
 
CL responded by wrapping her arms around my neck as I carry her like how a husband would carry his wife into their new house.
 
"There, we're all cozy and comfortable now aren't we?" I say as I lay her down gently onto her bed.
 
"Now lift up your legs." I instructed her and she did as she was told.
 
"There we go." I smile to see a caterpillar-like Chaerin all snuggled up in her blanket.
 
I was about to head out of the room when CL suddenly rose up from her bed to catch me by my arm.
 
"Are you going to leave?"
 
I shook my head, told her, "Not at all. I mean, why would I leave you after you got a nightmare?" and caressed her hand that was on my arm to keep her from getting worried about my absence.
 
"I was just about to get myself some milk. You want me to go grab one for you too?" I ask her.
 
"Oreos."
 
"Hm?"
 
"The oreos are on the counter that's beside the fridge."
 
"Oh, okay." I smile and swiftly make my way to the kitchen.
 
----------------------------------------
 
There we were, sitting on her bed, looking at the view from our balcony while eating some oreos and dipping them into our 'high calcium' milk.
 
And I guess you could call this supper.
 
"I feel like we're kids again." CL spoke, breaking the silence in the air.
 
"Mhm." I nodded and agreed at her statement."
 
"You know unnie, sometimes I wonder what if we weren't 2NE1..." the silence she broke a few seconds ago returned as I was silently thinking about the 'what if' question.
 
What if we weren't 2NE1?
 
"What if I never sent the tape? What if YG never wanted to scout for trainees? Where do you think we would be in our life?" her first question started multiplying into many more but the questions that were released didn't seem to get any answers yet.
 
I'd probably be in the Philippines, acting in dramas maybe.
 
I might even continue doing Psychics.
 
Thunder might not even be Thunder anymore.
 
I wouldn't be called, "The girl that has weird and unique hairstyles."
 
I'll be known as Sandy for the rest of my life....probably.
 
I would have never been 2NE1's Dorky Dara.
 
I might have already been married to one of the guys I dated.
 
And that means, I would never have fallen in love with...you, Lee Chaerin.
 
No, I don't want to think of that. 
 
"I'd probably be in France or somewhere else in the world. Maybe be an author for children's books. Just following the footsteps of my daddy, bla bla bla...." she sighed and paused for a long time to continue on by saying, "I might not have fallen in love e-either.."
 
"Worst would be, never meeting my YG Family and I-" she ended her sentence halfway.
 
Again, the tears came back.
 
She's such an emotional person even with all that armour that covers herself by having the words, "Baddest Female" engraved on it.
 
I placed my glass of milk on the side table and did what I had to do.
 
Wrapping my arms around her neck and placing my head against hers, I repeated over and over again, "Shhh, it's okay..."
 
Her tears soon began to dry out and she took one last sip of her milk after eating the last oreo cookie.
 
I started to giggle when I saw small traces of milk around the corner of her lips.
 
She looks at me with a confused face and I point to her lips.
 
"Milk." I couldn't control the laughter that was trying so hard not to escape from my lips so I let it out.
 
I would've kissed the milk off her....
 
Wait, that sounds wrong.
 
Wait, I would do that.
 
Okay, I have to stop.
 
She smiled at me and placed her glass next to mine then snuggled closer to me.
 
We were both cuddled together in the blanket.
 
"Sing me to sleep." she ordered me in a cute way.
 
"Hmm, let me think of a song..." I sat up and leaned onto the bed's headboard.
 
I chose "Don't Cry" since it was a perfect song for the situation.
 
I placed my left arm behind my neck as if it were a pillow and with my right hand, I started playing with CL's hair.
 
CL on the other hand, wrapped her right arm around my waist.
 
I started singing the song in hopes of not seeing the tears come out her eyes once again that day.
 
And I also sang the song for my sake cause I didn't want to cry over her anymore.
 
Just being with her makes me happy.
 
Being happy isn't worth crying for.
 
 
 
 
"It's okay baby, please don't cry,"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hello everyone!
 
I'm back again and I have been swarmed with a large amount of projects and homework to do ever since the holiday ended -__-
 
That was why I couldn't update. But don't worry, I won't leave or not update this story! (Cause you all might kill me if I were to do that)
 
So, I can't determine the exact day or date I will be updating, but I hope I can do it this Sunday?
 
And well, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter? :)