Feeling Petrified

Me Vs You
 
Please do skip the second part if you think you can't go through it, it's pretty erm...breaks-ChaeRa-hearts-apart.
 
It's something that I had written a long time ago but I edited it cause I guess the original one that I have written was breaking my ChaeRa heart.
 
So if you do plan on skipping it, I've put a mark which would be this :  =  to where you can continue reading the story again :)
 
 Curiosity killed the cat!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Dara's POV
 
A week after Bom's perfect all-kill with her song, "Don't Cry", our group has been preparing for our comeback with our song "Lonely".
 
It's ironic how that is our comeback song cause after the night of CL's encounter with me (that night where Top was going haywire till the next day), CL started having this weird atmosphere around her whenever she sees me.
 
To be honest, I'm missing clingy CL and I regret ever laughing at GD's priceless face because I do, feel lonely.
 
I stood up from my chair and turned around, wanting to head to the freezer to get myself a cold drink.
 
But to my surprise, an angel came out of the dressing room and all I could feel was my heart pounding, my hands trembling and my feet, refusing to walk any further.
 
Her hair was nicely done as it was coloured a little lighter than her usual blonde hair. 
 
And top it all off as an angelic figure, her choice of clothes stunning as usual.
 
She slowly makes her way over to the set, guided by one of the staff members.
 
Her eyes were always on the ground. I was looking for that one expression she makes whenever she's trying not to step on any of the wires.
 
The expression where she moves as if she's going to kiss someone while her eyes seem to tense up as she looks down at the floor.
 
You might call me a creep or a stalker but I don't mind.
 
Living with someone for about six years now, you'll know lots of things especially if you're like me.
 
An observer,
 
A number one fan,
 
Of who else, but Lee Chaerin.
 
"Okay girls! We are going to start the shooting from CL's appearance at the window to Minzy to Dara." the music video director shouted through his headset.
 
"Ready CL?" the camera man made a thumbs up to which CL nodded on.
 
"Ok, cue the music and start rolling!" 
 
The sound of the clapperboard that was clashed together instantly unleased Lee Chaerin's, CL.
 
But to me, all I see is just my CL-roo.
 
The one whom I grew up with for the past few years and managed to take over my heart and mind.
 
----------------------------------------
 
I was searching for her, I miss her so much and I had to interact with her like how we used to again.
 
I'm a fool to say I'll be giving up on her.
 
And I have to find her because we were only thirty minutes away from performing for the YG Family Concert but we had to rehearse "Go Away" first and foremost.
 
That was the only song we hadn't rehearsed but what was the song without the main actress of the music video itself?
 
 
I hear voices coming from the door that was two doors away from our group's dressing room.
 
I take a peek through the tiny little gap between the door and it's frame. 
 
Why was it not closed properly?
 
It was as if someone was rushing their way in and couldn't care less about the door.
 
 
Curiosity had always killed the cat hadn't it?
 
 
Two familiar figures who were teasing each other.
 
Now they are hugging and cuddling each other on the couch.
 
She has her face by the crook of his neck.
 
He slowly creeps his hand onto her head to keep her in place.
 
She pulls away from his hug.
 
He stares into her eyes.
 
She cups his cheek.
 
He leans in.
 
Little by little, the gap between them starts to decrease as he comes closer to her face.
 
He ends his trail, just waiting for her to lean in a little bit more.
 
There it is. The image of them locking lips together. I'll probably see that one day.
 
Now they're hugging each other closer than ever before without their lips parting.
 
Caressing each others' back.
 
Slowly taking off the pieces of clothing that were in their way until she was left with her undergarments while he was left with two pieces of clothings below him.
 
No more, I don't want to see what happens next.
 
I close my eyes, hoping to snap out of this nightmare.
 
The sound of an unbuckled belt and followed by the sound of it landing on the floor.
 
That very first word that came out of was all it took to wake me up and feel like I've been drenched in water.
 
=
 
Sweat was forming on my forehead.
 
One drop trickled down my cheek.
 
This is the first time I have been so petrified.
 
I'm even trembling.
 
It isn't the sort of trembling that I have before 2NE1 performs on stage.
 
No, this fear is worse than anything I've ever encountered before.
 
It was because I had almost dreamt of my loved one almost doing 'it' with that two faced guy.
 
Can't believe I'd have a dream like that!
 
Ugh, plain gross.
 
I shifted my covers to the side as I slid off my bed. I walked slowly to my bathroom and washed my face. I casually walked back to my room and closed the door behind me. Just as I was about to jump onto my soft and bouncy bed to continue my sleep, my phone started ringing and I knew exactly who it was by it's ringtone. Also, that was how I fell faced down onto my cold marble floor as an attempt to jump sideways to my phone instead of my bed.
 
I quickly crawled to my side drawer even though I stumbled quite a number of times just to reach my phone.
 
"H-Hello?" I say groggily.
 
"U-Unnie?" 
 
"Yes CL?" I said after clearing my throat.
 
"Unnie, I had a bad dream..." CL's voice sounded like she had ran a mile.
 
"C-Could you maybe come here just for the night?" CL continued on.
 
"I'll head over there right now! I-Immediately!" my voice hit an octave higher.
 
I got off the floor, quickly grabbed my car keys off the table and ran out of my apartment like I was aiming for a trophy in a marathon.
 
"D-Dara unnie?" I hear the faint sound of CL's voice from the phone that was being held tightly between my fingertips.
 
"Y-Yes?" 
 
"Come here quick okay? A-And be careful on the road..."
 
"Don't worry Pudong, I can take care of myself." I let out a 'heh' after that.
 
I was rushing down to the lift and was practically abusing the button.
 
"Come on..." I growled as I felt the lift trying to tease me by making it's way up slowly.
 
The elevator opened and I rushed into it.
 
Moments later, I found myself rushing out and almost bumping into an old man.
 
"S-Sorry, on a rush here gramps." I did a ninety degree bow in front of the old man.
 
He furrowed his eyebrows in an angry manner and just before he was about to scold me for calling him "gramps", I quickly rushed away. 
 
I also earned a loud "Hey come back here rude lady!" from him which caused me to mutter, "Tch, cranky old people." 
 
I could hear someone giggle in response to my mutter and say, "You can hang up now if you want to."
 
I cleared my throat after realizing I had my phone on, the whole five minutes that I took to get out of my apartment.
 
"Uh, I-I'll just hang up now. B-Bye Chae." I held the phone close to my ears and smiled as I could hear her giggled one last time before I hung up.
 
I would have hid my face in embarrassment if it were broad daylight right now cause I had a feeling my face was as red as a tomato.
 
Gosh that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I hope Dara's nightmare wasn't that bad o_o
 
And so, we are nearing the drama phase x)!