Welcome you? Puh-lease!

Me Vs You

Author's POV

"Ahahahaha!" CL and Dara laughed as they walked into the studio.
 
"My oh my, well aren't you two in a mood today?" a deep and low voice echoed in the studio.
 
YG who had his arms crossed along with Bom, Minzy and the other backup dancers were all sitting down on the floor, staring at the two girls who just came in.
 
"P-Papa YG. G-Good to see you here." Dara said as she bowed to YG.
 
"Would you kindly tell me why both of you didn't attend for the rehersal that was 2 hours ago?" YG raised his voice.
 
"W-Well I-" CL got cut off.
 
"I took CL to the park this morning for a walk and we went to town to go shopping for clothes and I forgot all about rehersals. Sorry Papa YG." Dara continued after CL.
 
"Hmph. Once a troublemaker always a troublemaker. Dara I've told you before and I hope to never to repeat myself again after this but I hope you don't
cause trouble again or else I'll have someone take over your place in 2NE1." YG said advising Dara.
 
"BUT-" CL got cut off once again.
 
"CL, you are a good girl I know that. Don't try to cover her for something you didn't do. I know going out with your members can help create a good bond. It's great for the group's stability. But you should've known better not to follow Dara sometimes evendo she's older than you. She makes bad choices sometimes and now the rehersal for your performance tomorrow is cancelled. I'm afraid you all will have to preform without one last rehersal. That is all." YG stood up from the floor and walked to the door.
 
As YG opened the door, he found 5 little easedroppers.
 
"Hey hey Daddy YG! Why are you scolding our ladies!" GD smiled at YG.
 
"Boys! What are you doing here? I told you all to take a rest, but you never listen do you."
 
"Rest? We don't rest after a successful concert! We PARTAYYY ALL NIGHT LONG!" GD posed in a rock and roll motion.
 
"We came here to celebrate but see you scolding our girls over there. C'mon YG, don't be harsh on the girls!" Daesung defended the girls.
 
"I'll give those two another chance. If they do it again, I won't give them anymore chances you hear me?" YG just left the studio without waiting for a reply from the boys.
 
"D-Dara why did you blame yourself when I was the one who-" CL got cut off by Dara who whispered to her.
 
"Shh CL. I don't want my CL-roo to get scolded and become a bad girl!"
 
"But-" CL got cut off again.
 
"Hey babe. Missed me?" GD interrupted the conversation between the two.
 
"Hey Ji. Of course I missed you." CL smiled.
 
"Hey.....DAAAAAAARAAAAAAAA!" GD threw his arms in the air in attempt to hug Dara.
 
"Hi. Bye." Dara swiftly ducked before getting trapped in GD's hug.
 
 
Just when I get so happy without seeing him in my life, he appears once again. Grabbing her hand, taking it away from mine. Leaving me. Haha! Since when did you become a poet Dara?
 
Ugh, Look at him, laughing with CL. If I could only be in his shoes. I'd be the most happiest person who ever lived. I would NEVER cheat on her and I'll be FAITHFUL to her than he'll ever be. Jiyong, why are you so lucky?
 
GD and CL approached Dara with smiles on their faces.
 
"Hey Dara baby! Wanna celebrate at BB's place tonight? Bommie, Minji and my babe over here, coming over. Wanna join?"
 
"Nah, I'll pass."
 
"Unnieee~ Come with us!" CL said as she hugged Dara tight.
 
"Well if you let go off me and let me live then I'll go." Dara just couldn't say no to CL.
 
"Yay!"
 
 
"Okay so meet us at the BB residence at about 6 then we gonna go partyyy til the morning!"
 
"Ooookay. See you two later. I should be going now. Don't wanna disturb you lovey dovey couple reuniting." Dara emphasized on the words "lovey dovey".
 
"See you Dara Dara!" GD smirked as he waved goodbye to Dara.
 
"Bye unnie!" CL, on the other hand, smiled widely as she waved her hand for Dara.