Hmm, which dress?

Me Vs You

Author's POV

"Nyaaaaah!" CL said while strecthing herself on Dara's bed with her eyes closed.
 
"Best afternoon sleep I've ever had." CL said as she yawned and slowly opened her eyes.
 
CL rubbed her eyes and stared at the ceilling. She turned over to her right and read the time on the clock that was on the table beside the bed. 
 
"6 pm? Wow, I must've crashed onto bed last night and slept till now. A night at Seoul Land and two nights at Daecheon Beach is exhausting but it was worth it. I can't believe I volunteered to stay up all night and accompany unnie during the drive back here. The beach is so far away from here. We reached back home at what? Three in the morning? I knew we shouldn't have went for that beach party." CL recapped last night's incidents.
 
She stretched her left arm over to her left side hoping to touch Dara, but felt nothing but soft fabric. She turned her head and found out Dara was missing.
 
"Dara! Where are you!" CL shouted and waited for a response.
 
Just then a click sound came from the bathroom door. The door pulled back and out came a fresh Dara.
 
"Woa." were the only words CL could mutter from .
 
"Did you call CL-roo?" Dara made her way towards her closet while drying her hair with a towel.
 
"Y-yeah. I thought you left me alone without telling me." CL still glued her eyes onto Dara.
 
"You were worried about your unnie?" Dara giggled.
 
"N-No! Why would I?! You're the one who should worry about me!" CL retorted.
 
"I know deep down you were worrying about me! Don't lie haha!" Dara took out some dresses and laid them on the bed.
 
"Pfft." CL pouted.
 
"Hmm...now which should I wear?" Dara placed her index finger on .
 
"Where are you going unnie?" CL wondered.
 
"Dinner." Dara said as she was still deciding on which dress she should wear.
 
"W-ith who?! W-Where?!" raised her voice a little higher.
 
"Omo you sound like my mom, asking those questions. Either way it's a secret. Buuut you can follow me, that is if you want to." Dara smiled.
 
"Y-Yes! I do!" CL's eyes were filled with joy.
 
"Anyways could you help me pick which dress tyhat you'd think I should wear?" Dara questioned.
 
"That one! I love it." 
 
"I had a feeling you would choose that one, you've been staring at it ever since, you fashionista." Dara stuck her tongue out.
 
"It's pretty and I think it suits you." CL pouted playfully.
 
Dara put on the dress and the results were stunning. She looked like an angel. All CL could do was stare at her own unnie. Weird enough she never noticed how pretty her unnie was in a dress because she never saw her unnie wearing one, not even once.
 
"What are you doing silly? Go get clean and dress up." Dara tapped CL's forehead.
 
"O-Okay!" CL immediately got out of bed, picked up her towel and dashed into the bathroom.
 
Dara's POV
 
-An hour earlier-
 
Ahhh!~ Still so tired....came back home late last night. Wait. WAIT! WHAT TIME IS IT?!
 
Dara quickly sat up on her bed and checked the time.
 
FIVE THIRTY?! AH GONNA BE LATE FOR DINNER. I MADE RESERVATIONS AT SEVEN!
 
Dara got off the bed trying not to wake up sleeping CL and headed towards the bathroom door.
 
-After a while-
 
"Dara! Where are you!" CL's voice could be heard through the bathroom door.
 
"Ah my princess is getting worried! Better brush teeth fast!" Dara rinsed and quickly slid herself  to the door without falling down.
 
*Click*
 
"Did you call CL-roo?"
 
-Now-
 
I'll lend CL one of my dresses to wear. I want this dinner to be formal. Weird how the way CL was acting towards me. She kept staring at me. Maybe I had some toothpaste stuck on my face. She wouldn't stare at me cause she's starting to....NO NO! Won't happen! Never will! It's all in my head! Better get dressed!