Our game plan

Me Vs You

Top's POV

"So, I guess we're all good here. We've got three men and we'll be facing a number of two. This'll be easy right?" SeungRi asked me.
 
"Don't underestimate GD and Taeyang. You guys know how they are really strong in dancing. They have more stronger agility than each of us here." I pointed out the facts.
 
GD and Teayang combined could really beat the hell out of me, Seung and Dae. Even though VI is our group's lead dancer, the three of us would still be no match against two solo artists. Out of the five of us, both of them are like the experts in dancing. From ballet to hip hop, they could both easily master it. Ducking, rolling and jumping would be easy for both of them in this game, unlike me... I feel like a leech when it comes to these stuff. Man, how I wish there was wires hanging from the ceilings in this game to help me jump here and there like what I had done in the Iris drama. 
 
I have to plan out a good strategy...
 
"That's true, so what are we going to do? I mean, what's our plan?" Daesung asked.
 
I thought for a while and a plan came into mind.
 
"Well, for the first round, the time limit should be about... twenty minutes. Seung and I will try to get the flag. So if  either one of us gets shot, one of us can retrieve the flag and claim victory. Dae, your job is to watch out for the flag. If anyone gets hold of it, chase after him. If there are any distractions in our plan, remember... get their flag or eliminate both of them." I told Daesung and SeungRi our strategy plan.
 
Three minutes were over and I, followed by my teammates, had gone into the battlefield to scout the area. 
 
Urban... not bad.
 
"This place looks like the set for our new Monster MV." SeungRi smiled widely, I had a feeling he couldn't wait for the game to start.
 
"Okay so, the dead zone is on the left. We'll place our flag here on this crate. Seung, you take the left side and I'll take the right. If you see Taeyang or GD, try to shoot them. If they get away, carry on to the flag. Dae, you can hide behind those rocks over there and wait for Taeyang or GD to come over and get the flag. Then you shoot them." I pointed to the rock that was at my right side of view.
 
"I guess we're all set then. Let's head back out and tell GD and Taeyang we're ready." I smiled at my awesome strategy plan.
 
"Twenty minutes sound okay?" I asked Taeyang.
 
"GD that sounds okay to you?" Taeyang asked GD and earned a simple nod from GD who was putting black gloves.
 
Scared I might knock your gun off your hands?
 
"We're ready, your team?" I asked Taeyang with a smile. I could sense GD staring at me from my right side but I chose to ignore it.
 
"Ready to kick your team's asses!" Taeyang laughed aloud.
 
"Oh it's on man!" I hit Taeyang's back in a playful manner.
 
"Let's get our masks guys." I motioned everyone to follow me and get their masks.
 
"I want that one!" SeungRi pointed out on one of the masks on the shelf.
 
"Guys, we don't need those. We got these." I smiled at the boys and took out a few masks that they had seen before.
 
"What?!" Daesung and SeungRi shouted out.
 
"I took them from our "Fantastic Baby" set and they've been in this bag of mine for a few months now. I left this bag in the van and I knew about our paint ball session so I brought them along." I handed everyone their masks, including GD.
 
We made our way to our battlefield. I led my team to the other end where our base would be. I saw where the other team had placed their flag and I knew they had seen where our team had put ours. From that far distance, I could see GD already aiming to shoot me. Well GD, bad guys like you should be taught a real good lesson. I'm so gonna get you.
 
"You guys ready over there?" I shouted from across the field.
 
"Ready!" Taeyang replied me.
 
"GAME ON!" I shouted real loud, indicating everyone that the game has started.
 
 
p.s I cracked my head to the side after that xD
Jokes LOL
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Ermm hey guys, I just remembered I had this fangirling side of me posting all these gifs out in this section. I wanna leave em here XD And I guess some of you remember this from last time haha! You can skip all those gifs below if you want lol.
 
Side of Cara fangirling in 2012 :
 
Sooo, anyone saw 2NE1's Inkigayo comeback stage? What's with the girls and birds ._. CL had a parrot and there were swans and ducks (?) swimming calmly in the water during their performance xD 
 
The intro was awesome. CL kept saying "Are you ready?" lol. She always says that in the beginning when they sing "I am the best". Minzy was truly ero Minzy ._. I swear, her hips are so flexible. I can see why she loves trot, her voice is much more stronger now too. CL's hip shaking was also so....you all get it. Bom's vocals as usual ♥. When Dara sings the "I love you" part, it made me get goose bumps and I don't know why. Her voice was so smooth and it just made me smile. 
 
I think I took up some space for this. I hope you all don't mind x( but please let me spam you with some CL and Dara gifs *warning maybe lots of CL ones*
 
    
 
 
  Please let me touch that skin ._.
 
I wouldn't forget about these ones :
 
 
 

Credits go to : oh-dara.com and clgifs.tumblr.com

Anyways, sorry for taking up space in the author's messege section. But I hope you all enjoyed the chapters, please comment :)

End of outrageous fangirling by Cara