The byun and the thoughtful one

Me Vs You

 

Dara's POV
 
CL slept after a while.
 
She looks so cute when she's curling herself into a ball.
 
The countless of times I touched her face is really uncountable.
 
I even lost track of it myself.
 
"CL, if only you knew..." I whispered, making it not loud for her to hear.
 
I remember the last time I "whispered". I'm never gonna make that mistake ever again.
 
Oh, we're here.
 
I drive in and park my car.
 
I took out my phone and took a picture of the CL ball version.
 
So cute!
 
I took out a rubber band from my bag and gently took strands of CL's hair along with her fringe. I'm doing the apple hairstyle I always do for her. But this time it's doing it to her while she's sleeping.
 
She stirred around and opened her eyelids slowly.
 
She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
 
Tears formed in her eyes and she wiped them off after.
 
"We're here?"
 
I nodded.
 
She touched her forehead.
 
"Where's my fringe?!"
 
She started to panic while I giggled.
 
"It's tied up silly!"
 
I knocked my knuckles on her head.
 
She felt the top of her head and smiled while giving me a peace sign.
 
"Let's go, shall we?" 
 
-----------------------------
 
"This is Eurwangni beach isn't it?" she asked me as she streched her body.
 
"Yeah." I said as I avoided her eyes that were fixed on me.
 
She turns around and stretches some more.
 
That body...
 
If I could just-Stop! No more Dara. Just stop right there. You were practically going byun over her while she was sleeping. 
 
But Dara, wouldn't you want to those those bun-Stop!
 
Dara, I know you want to.
 
You fantasize it when you get horn-Stop!
 
Dara, stop your inner Dara from taking over!
 
But Dara, you and I know you've always dreamed of taking everything to the next level with her like having se-Stop!
 
Stop, stop, stop!
 
I shake my head and snap out of my thoughts to see CL staring at me like I just gotten this head shaking disease.
 
"Unnie, you okay?"
 
I nod my head quickly after her question.
 
I take out a bag from the back of my car and close the door then lock it.
 
My policy is to always be prepared. I prepared stuff incase I wanted to rush to the beach when I get stressed out or sad after something happens.
 
I sling the bag over my shoulder and took CL's hands and pulled her along.
 
----------------------
 
Top's POV
 
We reached our station. COEX Mall.
 
Unbuckled our seatbelts and made our way to the mall. GD had this backpack on his shoulders. What for? I don't know.
 
So far no one noticed who we were. 
 
Then he dragged me to a private toilet which I never knew off and took out a couple of clothes out of that back of his.
 
He told me to change into those weird looking clothes.
 
Okay they weren't weird cause they were casual.
 
I changed into them and came out of the stall.
 
He followed on after.
 
"Here, your glasses." GD handed me my old glasses that I've been trying to find for weeks a year back.
 
"I thought I lost these." I took it from his hands and turned them around, checking if they were damaged or not.
 
"Well you never asked. I keep old glasses that belong to you guys incase we would want to go to the mall or something and we'd want to disguise ourselves. But I couldn't find any casual clothes that belonged to you so I bought the ones you are wearing right now. Sorry if they aren't exactly your taste."
 
"Nah, I'm fine with it." I replied and took off my shades, followed by my contact lenses and hooked my shades onto the collar on my shirt and placed my contacts inside my new jeans.
 
"Aren't you going to use those contacts tomorrow?" GD asked looking puzzled.
 
"Nah, I missed these. My contacts are going to expire anyways. I can always buy new ones. Plus, I don't want to spoil my eye sight." I smiled.
 
He took off his shades and contacts and put on his black glasses.
 
It felt like the old times, seeing both of us in glasses. These glasses bring back that memory from before.
 
~Flashback~
 
"Hyung!" GD shouted from behind me while I was walking beside Taeyang and Daesung in the mall.
 
"Yes?" I turn around and wait for GD, who left SeungRi behind, to reach me.
 
"Let's get ourselves glasses! Your degree increased too right?" he ran behind me.
 
"Yeah-Woah!" GD pushed me into an optical store before I could even reply to his question properly.
 
In the end, we bought ourselves black glasses. Mine had patterns that weren't that visible while his was the sort of black that reflected light. Let's just say, his is even more shiny than mine.
 
~End of Flashback~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I apologize for not updating on Wednesday.
 
I feel bad for only updating two chapters too! Homework has got the best of me for this month and just when I thought a 2NE1 comeback would come, I get much more homework than I had expected -__- But I got a cute Lee Hi comeback! Basically we all did :D
 
So the next two chapters would be erm fluff (?) (I fail at it LOL) and then the mixture of both :)
 
I'm not sure if I can update this Wednesday because I'm scheduled on updating three chapters. So please don't attack me if I don't update this Wednesday cause you have been told xD
 
And I hope you enjoyed my extra extended chapters haha.