[Part 1] The first day!

Me Vs You

Author's POV

"WAKEEE UPPPP CL-ROO!!!!!" Dara's voice bursted out of nowhere disturbing CL who was sleeping soundly.
 
"Ha? Wha-what time is it?" CL said rubbing her eyes, confused.
 
"IT'S SIX IN THE MORNING! WAKE UP! WE GOTTA GO EARLY!" Dara demanded.
 
"Six? Just give me 3 more hours..." CL said as she closed her eyes.
 
"WAAAAAAKEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUPPPPPPPP!" Dara shouted.
 
"Uhhhh...Fineeee I'm waking up I'm waking up. But the place where you're taking me should be worth disturbing my beauty sleep.." 
 
"You can sleep in the car later! Now just hurry up and get dressed!"
 
"Ooooo..kaaaaaaaaaayyyyy..." CL said as she walked zombie like to the bathroom.
 
-After CL finished showering-
 
CL unlocked the door of the bathroom, covered in a towel. She walked slowly to her bag that was on the floor and bent down. She ped her bag and saw her phone.
 
"0 messeges....Now what should I wear?" CL sighed.
 
-Meanwhile outside of Dara's room-
 
What's taking CL soooo looong?! I hope she's done showering! We're going to reach there late and have to wait in line for hours! I should go check on her.
 
Dara walked over to her room. 
 
*Knock Knock*
 
"Come in!"
 
Dara opened the door and saw a soggy CL wrapped in a towel.
 
HOLY. DARA! YOU. JUST PICKED. THE RIGHT TIME. TO COME INTO YOUR OWN ROOM. THAT HAS AN AWESOME VIEW.
 
Dara stood there staring at CL which wide open.
 
"Hey unnie sorry it took so long for me to shower. Hey what should I wear?" CL went through her bag of clothes.
 
"Unnnieeee?" CL said while ruffling through her bag of clothes.
 
"Unnnieeeeee are you thereeee?" CL said after turning around and waving her hands in front of her unnie.
 
"Hah? Huh? What?" Dara snapped out of her thoughts.
 
"Unnie why were you staring at me?" CL asked.
 
"Oh! I was busy predicting the future like That's So Raven!" Dara covered up her reason of her drooling over CL.
 
"Hahahaha! So what should I wear? I didn't pack any glamorous clothes with me just so you know. Cause I don't know where we'll be going. I mostly packed
my favourite oversized shirts and jeans....Oh! I also packed some baggy pants too and someaccessories. "
 
"Oversized shirts are fine. For the place we're going to you don't need to even be glamorous. Wear anything you want  and wear your sunglasses and you'll be O. KAY! I'll just wait for you downstairs. Come down once you're ready."
 
"Okay."
 
Dara rushed out of her room. Her heart was still beating like a drum. What she saw was all she could think about, the image of CL only wrapped in a towel.
 
Note to self. Never stare mindlessly at CL when she looks so super duper y after a shower. 
 
Dara's POV
 
Man...why do lots of stuff that I can't possibly imagine happen to me when I'm around CL. I mean why can't the stuff I dream of happen instead?! You know what karma, you're just cruel.
 
"Done!" I turned around to see CL in very stylish clothes (not to mention it was still 6.30 in the morning) while carrying one of her favorite black and white striped backpack. 
 
"So I guess we'll go Go GO!" I shouted.
 
CL giggled at me and got into my car. She sat behind because she still wanted to get some sleep.
 
"So where are you taking me?" CL asked as I was strapping on my belt.
 
"Secret!" I said.
 
"Awww!" CL whined.
 
"It'll be a long ride so get back to sleep." I told her.
 
"Okay then. Gooodmorn-ight!" she joked before drifting off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
"CL! Wakey wakey! We're here!" I tenderly shook CL to wake up.
 
"Wh-why am I on a bed? Why are we in a room? Where are we? More importantly, WEREN'T WE IN A CAR?!" CL freaked out question after question.
 
"CL! Don't panic! Geez. I carried you here from the car. You were sleeping soundly that you didn't even feel me lift you up!"
 
"Well then where are we?" CL asked while rubbing her eyes.
 
"You'll see." I grinned.
 
"What time is it?" she asked.
 
"9 in the morning." I answered.
 
"Are we in a hotel?" she asked.
 
"Stop asking questions will ya and follow me!" 
 
Author's POV
 
CL grabbed Dara's wrist and pulled her off the bed, out of the room and into what seems to be the main room.
 
"Put on your shoes cause we're off on a bumpy ride!" Dara said as she twisted the door knob.
 
CL put on her shoes and Dara instantly grabbed hold of CL's wrist.
 
"Wha-" CL couldn't even finish what she was about to say as Dara pulled CL out of the room and just started running like a mad person while having a strong grip onto her own wrist.
 
Dara twisted through every hallway and ran down every stairs, pulling CL along with her. 
 
"U-unnie!! Where are you ta-taking meeee!" CL said while trying to cope with the dizziness she was feeling.
 
"Just one more staircase down and you'll see!" Dara said as she was turning here and there in order to find the staircase exit sign.
 
As soon as Dara found the exit sign, she let go of CL's hand, went through the staircase door and jumped down two flights of stairs. Then she quickly ran through the exit door.
 
CL on the other hand was gasping for air.
 
"H-How m-much ENERGY does she even have?! She's j-just CRAZY!" CL said while gasping for air.
 
CL walked down the stairs holding onto the rail. She didn't seem to even have energy to climb down the stairs. 
 
"FINALLY!" CL said as she reached the exit door.
 
The first thing CL saw appeared to be a hotel lobby. But she wasn't sure because Dara quickly covered her eyes.
 
"H-Hey! What are you doing?" CL said as she tried removing Dara's hands that were covering her eyes. But CL couldn't remove Dara's strong hands. Who knew Dara, a fragile girl, could be stronger than the baddest female.
 
"Don't take a peek! It's still a surprise! Just follow my instructions so that you won't bump into anything." Dara instructed CL.
 
"Okay but you better lead me to the right direction!"
 
"Okay I'll just stand behind you. Now turn left and walk straight."
 
"Ok..."
 
"Okay good now wait. Hey you, open the door please? Thanks."
 
"Now take 3 steps forward. Anddd stop. Now go down 3 steps. Slowly."
 
"We there yet? I feel kinda hot now. Are we outside of that hotel?"
 
"Almost...and yes we are outside now if you could just stop asking me questions maybe we could reach there faster."
 
"Okay fineeee. Go on."
 
"Now turn to your right and walk straight until I say stop."
 
"Almost there and Stop." Dara said.
 
"Now tun to your right again and step forward for maybe about... 5 steps then stop."
 
"Perfecttt.. We're hereee!" Dara said as she took her hands away from CL's face.
 
CL's jaw dropped open when she read the sign board.
--------------
Where are they going? LOL