The things we do

Me Vs You

Dara's POV

 
"Hey! Don't you dare do that again!" I scolded the little boy who once again, threw his beach ball wrongly, causing it to destroy my sandcastle.
 
"Unnie, calm down!" CL laughed at me even though I knew she was happy on the inside.
 
"How should I calm down when I know you're going to win anyways?!" I pouted at her.
 
I have this feeling that she and that boy are in cahoots with each other.
 
So CL and I ended up playing volleyball for thirty minutes because in the midst of the game, CL started splashing water at me and we ended up playing with water...again.
 
Then we decided to end the game. Luckily, those y guys with their dirty stares weren't there.
 
Now, here we both are, sitting on the sand, building sandcastles.
 
Dara vs Chaerin : the battle of who-has-a-pretty-sandcastle-wins (built in 10 minutes).
 
Totally mature of us.
 
And my sandcastle was almost done until that little boy decided to throw that multi-coloured beach ball onto my sandcastle.
 
And he did it twice. Which meant, he destroyed my sandcastles twice.
 
"Hey unnie, 10 minutes is up." CL placed her phone back into the pocket of her shorts.
 
"What?! No!" I shout in an unbelieving tone.
 
"Mine is the only one still standing so...I win!" she shot up from the ground and danced around with her arms waving about in the air.
 
"Yah! That isn't fair! Mine got destroyed twice!" I stood up immediately and stated out my reason.
 
I want a re-match!
 
"Too bad unnie!" she stuck her tongue out and squeezed her eyes together.
 
"Lee Chaerin! You are going to get it!" I ran towards her, causing her to respond quickly by running away.
 
"Godzilla!" CL teased me as I chased her around the beach, not even caring if the paparazzi were there or not.
 
------------------
 
Top's POV
 
"Really?" he said to me in a disapproving tone.
 
"What?" I say as I raise an eyebrow.
 
"You just had to divert my attention and make me defend the attacks so you could do the special move once your mana was restored?!" he put his hands on his waist.
 
"What? I had to, I mean, you were at advantage from the beginning. The character you chose was even more powerful than mine." I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.
 
"But you won anyways." he look displeased.
 
"Well what can I say, I need to be on top." I smirked at my lame pun.
 
"Tch." he smiled as he slowly accpeted his loss to me in the game.
 
"So you still wanna play?" I question him.
 
"Nah, hey want to go to a funfair?" he asked all of a sudden.
 
"Sure. How do you know there's a funfair in town?"
 
"It's always been there."
 
"Really?"
 
"I thought you'd been going out a lot since you have the tendency to get out for a drive at night."
 
"I have a lot to think about and I don't really look around."
 
"Well there's one nearby the city that's always open every night unless it doesn't rain, that is."
 
"Let's invite our girls then."
 
"Yeah, I was thinking of the same thing."
 
"Let me call my rabbit." I laugh awkwardly thinking about what Dara told me a few nights back.
 
"Remember to make him jealous! Call me lover names or something! Do whatever to make him jealous! He has to pay so much for making me jealous in front of my Chaerin! Ugh!" she shouted every single time the words came out of .
 
I could see by the corner of my eye that calling Dara, 'my rabbit' made him a little uneasy.
 
Dara, I've carried out my task.
 
I grin as I find her name in my contacts list.
 
Dara is gorgeous
 
---------------------
 
Dara's POV
 
We surfed, we played around and mostly did crazy things today.
 
I feel like Chaerin and I are a couple today.
 
But I can't officially say that because I have no rights to claim it too.
 
But even after spending most of our energy of stuff like this, we are spending the last minutes of our time on the beach by watching the sunset together.
 
"So pretty." I hear her say.
 
I reply her with a simple hum and smile.
 
How I wish you were mine.
 
"Hey unnie?" I sense that her gaze is on me.
 
"Yes?" I answer her.
 
"I have to tell you something. It's been bothering me lately." she looks down to her feet that was covered in bits of sand.
 
"What is it?" I answer her.
 
"It's about-" she couldn't finish what she was about to say because my phone rang.
 
"Hold on a sec." I say as I reach for my phone.
 
Aish Seung, this better be something important.
 
"Hello?"
 
"The beach, why?" I raise an eyebrow.
 
"Sure, why not?" I start to smile.
 
"Bye...finee.... Muah. Happy?"
 
"Aish this Seung." I mumble to myself.
 
I turn my head over to face CL.
 
"So what was it that you wanted to ask me?" I ask her as I slide my phone into my back pocket.
 
"I forgot. Anyways, why did Top call?" she shrugs her question off and asks me a different one.
 
"Oh, our boyfriends are back together now and they have invited us to the fun fair nearby the city."
 
"We're going there now?" she sounded a little agitated.
 
"Well it's up to you, we can go now or later." 
 
"Let's just wait till the sun sets." she says as she starts to bend her knees and wrap her arms around them.
 
"Okay." I copy her actions but rest my head on my knees as I silently stare at her.
 
Watching you is better than waiting for a sunset Chaerin.
 
It's cause you're my sunset in the evenings.
 
You're my moon at night.
 
And you're the sun that brightens my mornings the moment you smile at me.
 
All that doesn't make sense, now that I think of it.
 
Let's just say, you're the light that shines in my world of darkness.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! 
 
Forgive me upon my absence. Exams are over, results are out, and now I have a short holiday!
 
I plan on updating real quick once I come back from my grandparents place (cause I'm staying at their place for a few days....I guess) so that I came maybe, end my story?
 
I have written the continuation for this chapter but it's slightly TabiSan and SkyDragon themed and I don't want to ruin the ChaeRa moment  x)
 
I hope this chapter wasn't boring or anything cause I feel like my writing skills are a bit rusty from all the examinations that I took -__-