I missed you!

Me Vs You

Dara's POV

It's been a few months since I survived....tomorrow is the opening of the new BB residence. That means Jiyong will have to move out and same goes to my precious CL-roo! But I have to say, those were the worst weeks of my life. I definitely do NOT want to live through it again. I barely got out of my room since I knew he would be sitting there on the couch with that evil grin playing on his face or maybe even wrapping his arms around my CL-roo. I could barely survive whenever we all had to sit around the dining table for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
 
He would always play around with CL. For instance, they were flirting right in front of me, calling each other "Honey this, baby that, ChaeChae this, JiJi that. Oh my gosh, it's just all torture. I've been ignoring both of them for these couple of months after a certain incident that happened which was permanent damage to my ears. But I don't think they notice me ignoring them since I'm always cooped up in my room most of the time.
 
I am in misery,
And there ain't nobody who can comfort me, oh yeah~
 
I stopped ranting in my mind when I heard my phone ringing.
 
Author's POV
 
"Yah who could be calling me at this- SEUNGGGGGG!" Dara's facial expression changed into a very happy one as she answered her call from Top.
 
"I MISS YOU!" was the first thing Dara said to Top into her phone.
 
"I MIS--- Wait, is this Dara?" Top cut off his sentence to say a new one.
 
"YES!"
 
"What's gotten into you?"
 
"Well first, I get to see you tomorrow my awesome buddy and secondly, my misery ends tomorrow!"
 
"So you up for the plan?" Top asked.
 
"Oh it's on Seung. This plan is totally gonna kick some--"
 
"No swearing." Top said in a fatherly tone.
 
"UGH....." Dara sighed, unable to say swear words under Top's teachings.
 
Top has always said, "Dara, if you want to take someone's heart away, the first thing you have to do is to stop swearing."
 
That would make Dara retort back by saying, "It's hard not to swear with him around!"
 
Top would laugh and Dara would pout by the end of their verbal fight.
 
"I'll definitely end their relationship." Dara pumped up her fist in the air.
 
"Wow, what made you so eager?"
 
"Well..."
 
~Somehow A Flashback?~
Bold - Dara
Italic - Top
 
I woke up in the middle of the night cause my stomach was growling.
 
You didn't eat well?
 
Yeah, not with two people constantly flirting right in front of me at my dinner table. I didn't even finish my ramen.
 
No way.
 
Yes way. Anyways, I got out of my room and dug through my fridge to find stuff I could eat. I got myself a chocolate bar and a glass of milk. I sat on my sofa and stared at my tv while eating my chocolate bar. Then.....I heard-
 
*Sneeze*
 
Seung.
 
I just had to sneeze okay. I am listening to you, so continue on.
 
Then I h-
 
Oh I'll have the usual meat and a glass of watermelon juice.
 
You know what Seung?
 
Yes?
 
Talking to you over the phone is just pointless. Where are you?
 
I'm at that ramen restaurant you always go to.
 
YOU'RE EATING RAMEN WITHOUT ME?!
 
Well yeah, it's 9pm and you're probably gonna eat your beloved CL's cooking.
 
I can skip that. I'll meet you there.
 
---------------------------
 
Dara's POV 
 
"THEY WHAT?!" Seung banged his hand on the wooden table.
 
"I KNOW! THAT LEFT A PERMANENT DAMAGE TO MY EARS." I said after I put down my ramen bowl away from my mouth.
 
"Maybe you were just imagining." I knew Seung couldn't believe what I told him.
 
"Oh yeah Seung...ears can't hear the sounds coming from next door. I placed my ear on the THIN wooden door, just so you know." I said with sarcasm.
 
"I-I just can't believe they'd do THAT. In your apartment. Right next to your bedroom. Your extra room is officially dirty now Dara." Seung nodded his head.
 
"I NEED MORE DETERGENT SPRAY." I placed my head on the wooden table and stared at Seung.
 
"Getting late now." Seung took a glance at his watch.
 
"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I got up from the table.
 
"Yeah, see ya." Seung gave me a smile and I quickly headed out of the restaurant.
 
I giggled and ran as fast as I could to my apartment.
 
----------------
 
Top's POV
 
Dara pushed the restaurant's door, laughed for a while and just ran off. Weird.
 
"Your bill sir." the waiter handed me my bill and walked away.
 
I unfolded the paper.
 
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
For the plan, it'll be in the next chapter anddd since I gotta go back to school, I'll be posting five chapters tomorrow too! Faster updates :3