Slow and steady wins the race

Me Vs You

Author's POV

"THE MALLLLLLLl!!!" Bom and Minzy were cheering and dancing in their seats in front of Dara and CL.
 
"But before you leave girls, the boss told me you four will have to separate into two groups. Two of you are being assigned to shop for clothes for everyone while the other two have the whole day relaxing in the spa. So who wants to-"
 
"I'll take that! Let's go Minzy!" Bom snatched the spa tickets out of their driver's hands, dashed out of the van with Minzy in hand and ran into the mall with her.
 
"Aish those two....So I guess that means you two will have to go shopping then." their driver handed Dara two credit cards while CL was slowly making her way out of the van.
 
"You don't need to wait for us. Just be around here by 9 okay?" Dara patted the driver's shoulder.
 
"Really?"
 
"Mhmm!"
 
"Thank you! Enjoy your day Miss!"
 
Dara nodded her head and stepped out of the car.
 
"Let's go!" Dara held onto CL's hands as they made their way into the mall.
 
Dara's POV
 
Strange...CL is soooo emotionless. And the worst part is that we're going shopping....for clothes! Shouldn't she be happy? Something is really wrong with her. Wait....YG said something about the change in attitude.
 
~Flashback~
 
"Let's goooo!" I shouted.
 
Top was already ahead of me, clapping his hands with joy. I was about to take a step forward when I felt someone holding onto my left arm. I turned behind and gave YG a puzzled look.
 
"You do know after this, there will be a change in attitude in some of the members. This will be the after effects of you and Top dating. You'll have to deal and go through with it okay Dara? But don't let these effects get to you, and when I say get closer to her than never before, I mean you will have to act like your her lover." YG said firmly.
 
"Okay! See ya!" I hopped into the elevator.
 
~End of Flashback~
 
Glad I paid attention to YG's words. Okay, act like her lover. But, wouldn't the constant skinship be a little to fast? Hm...maybe I'll take things a little slow. 
 
I look down at my hands that were already intertwined with CL's. Hands, check.
 
Ready to start my plan!
 
Author's POV
 
Dara had a plan already starting to play in her mind. So..let's see what she'll be doing :)
 
-
 
CL and Dara were still hand in hand as they entered the cool like atmosphere in the mall. Dara was thinking of which shop they should head into first. 
 
"CL-roo?" Dara started off the conversation.
 
"Hm?"
 
"Why do you keep spacing out?"
 
"N-Nothing..."
 
"Oh is it because you're not fond of me anymore?"
 
"N-No!"
 
"Oh...maybe it's cause your prince charming isn't here?"
 
"N-" CL was about to say something when Dara did an action that surprised CL.
 
CL touched her cheek.
 
"There, I've made sleeping beauty wake up from her deep slumber without prince charming's kiss." CL was still confused after Dara's sudden action and couldn't make out what Dara had said.
 
"Nevermind that, let's just shop for the clothes okay?" CL just nodded her head without saying a word.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Er, did I make anyone confused? XD