NCT 127: KIM DOYOUNG FADED

Nct127: Kim Doyoung FADED

A/N: 

Hi guys! It's me again, giving you another series of Nct. lolss... NCT DREAM: NA JAEMIN IS STILL UP! If you want the thriller-mystery genre, Kindly check it out in my profile!!! 

Today's story is about Kim Doyoung, My First ever Bias in NCT. Do you know why I like him? It's because of his sassy-ness! Lol. He talks a lot! But He is one of the most genuine idol I've ever know. He takes care of the people closes to him. He is a sincere friend and most of all His voice is lovely. 

Kim Doyoung, as we watched him for years are always bubbly, though there were times he was annoyed (cuz of Haechan). Still I wanted to listen to his voice and what he was talking about... I can always see myself listening to him. It's fascinating. 

I want to write Doyoung as someone weak. I've seen him strong, and his personality is bubbly, but I also wanted to see him in his distress state that there's a season in a person too. They feel pain, and they permanently always hide it from us (fans). I just wanted to see Doyoung taken care of by others, and this story is about Him being weak but still doing his best. 

Disclaimer: THE STORY IS ALL FICTIONS. 

Min~